Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

The voices keep telling me "you nearly had a sharp end"

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hiya. U can google the phrase. Its a type of activity or type of work, you mean that they are involved in the most difficult or dangerous aspects of it. ;)

Paul to answer your question. I had a couple sharp ends, it's when the perpetrators loose track of your mind because your really trying hard to get off the signal or when the perpetrators make general mistakes. I was in hospital running around like a headless chicken just about to die, but the doctors gave me heaps of valium and I just survived! Worst experience of my life. The nurses told me afterwards I was constantly screaming out loud "I'm a rooster illusion"

I'm never going to try and get off the signal again STUFF THAT and I hope they don't make mistakes with me again also.

So if you get a sharp end get your hands on heaps of valium fast. Good luck!

Ive never heard of it Paul but l know they can force you to speak anything out loud.

Sharp end cud mean a lot of things? 1. You'll feel the sharp end of my boot if u don't do as I say. 2. You'll come to a sharp end if u carry on the way your living your life. Etc etc etc... So it depends on wot context the words were said or put in. Take cares! ;)

try shrinking the fields in and around your ears/brain to reduce the volume/intensity

As I remember the word ( SHARP ) is a Jewish gang of men / women = called Sharp. They tend to look men with butch haircuts not skin shaved, and run in packs. The are totally in difference of Skinheads.
As for the meaning of SHARP END?
I am clues.

In Jesus Christ Service
Wayne
6/26/2016

Don't pay attention: it's just to impress you.

glad you figured it out.

Paul Mitchell said:

Paul to answer your question. I had a couple sharp ends, it's when the perpetrators loose track of your mind because your really trying hard to get off the signal or when the perpetrators make general mistakes. I was in hospital running around like a headless chicken just about to die, but the doctors gave me heaps of valium and I just survived! Worst experience of my life. The nurses told me afterwards I was constantly screaming out loud "I'm a rooster illusion"

I'm never going to try and get off the signal again STUFF THAT and I hope they don't make mistakes with me again also.

So if you get a sharp end get your hands on heaps of valium fast. Good luck!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Who built tunnels in US? "Right under ground". Release covid and go into their underground huts. Why?"
9 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Bikers for putin bikers for trump. Kkk Nazi"
15 hours ago
Josh B left a comment for NavyNut
"Sorry, 613 581-9006"
16 hours ago
Josh B left a comment for NavyNut
"Hello, i live in ottawa. Please contact me 612 581 9006"
16 hours ago
Erick Goodman updated their profile
18 hours ago
kristine francisco updated their profile
22 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Cambridge Analytica all over again. Steven the Rat Bannon Putin ."
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Cyril and Putin the savior of White America. Watch and see. Data Analysis numbers are cheated. Evil liars."
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service