Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

www.gangstalkingwiki.com - one of the best Gangstalking sites you'll find

It's no surprise that the shills eventually descended on this and closed off their own discussion, effectively censoring any balancing views. Even though their post is in the "Discussions" area. This is because they are unwilling and unable to debate issues like these properly, openly and honestly.

Does anyone really care whether gangstalkingwiki.com looks like a wikipedia entry? Really? What matters is the information itself, not how it is presented, or who presents it. You'll find very little real, genuine criticism of the information from the shills.

Time and time again the shills focus on how information is presented, and who presents it, rather than the information itself. Why? Because they have no convincing criticism of the information.

Did the shills actually ask the founder of www.gangstalkingwiki.com how he arrived at the statistics? I think you'll find not. They just assume that the stats are made up.

Take a look at www.gangstalkingwiki.com for yourself and make your own mind up.

You don't need a shill to make it up for you.

Views: 1336

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

that was a well written informative article about the psychological impact of "home invasion"

http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/getting-a-grip-following-hom...

EUCACH Melanie Vritschan: NSA is remotely assassinating me as it did Dr. Rauni Kilde

http://peacepink.ning.com/video/eucach-melanie-vritschan-nsa-is-rem...

you mean this ? I never deleted this and also Melanie has plenty of medical  evidence plus she is one of the founding member's  EUCACH like Dr Rauni kilde was so she has every reason to go public with this a best she can

Big Lebowski said:

And your "home invasion" discussion doesn't propagate fear? What about the one you posted about some EUACCT (or similar acronym) member being DEWed to oblivion the other day, which you've since deleted?

You spread fear but when someone else does it, according to you, then it's wrong. It's always been one rule for you and another for everyone else. And it doesn't look like changing anytime soon now does it.

Also we have all ready had dealings with Cliff as he started to claim on his website he was doing RF scanning for ICAACT ....which he never has ....we checked the guy out with the idea that possible he might actual be somebody that could meet the requirements ...but the guy was too unstable acted erratic..his scanning results were not consistent or that he had a set protocol  and then he changed the website page form him claiming to be part of ICAACT to him claiming ICAACT was a scam ....Then it was passed to the legal department then they handle it ...

also look whats on cliffs  "look a like" website

Disclaimer

This website is meant for information purposes only. You shouldn’t rely on any advice that it contains or take any action in reliance on it without the aid of professional advice.

I don’t assist individual victims of gang stalking. I don’t have the relevant training or expertise. Don’t try to contact me by email because I won’t reply.

these are the types of websites/blogs YOU Big Lebowski promote and recommend to other TI`s 

look what he is saying is read this information ....use these terms ....then regurgitate it to a  professional

and YOU wonder WHY TI`s that do this don`t get anywhere....really ????

http://www.dataasylum.com/ 

yep this is how disinformation works take some truth (normally what's already in the public domain) then sprinkle/tag your disinformation on to it to make all the information useless

yeah his red wine test is just laughable ....basically you are dying your spit red ....

"Does anyone really care whether gangstalkingwiki.com looks like a wikipedia entry? Really? What matters is the information itself, not how it is presented, or who presents it. You'll find very little real, genuine criticism of the information from the shills."  

deca if you don't have anything useful to contribute (and you really, really don't), just open your mouth wider and make an even bigger fool of yourself     don't you know that your cowardly fleeing from other discussions where your considerable ineptitude has been repeatedly demonstrated has itself become the topic of conversation?    you have become a daily source of amusement - our funny clown to laugh at!

deca's idiotic self-disclosing tripe here is not far enough below BL's line about "real, genuine criticism":

hay look I have now got a great looking site !!!!!!

People will trust what they read here !!!!!

it must be good research !!!!!

it just look like wikipedia !!!!!

on the other hand, deca can produce expensive, slick videos that promote duncan's lies, while running around like a chicken-heart with its head cut off trying to find a place to hide from all his many STUPID PUBLIC LIES about robber dung-can's magical vanishing 'diploma' from "harvardwood" in invisible ink! ;-)

Also we have all ready had dealings with Cliff as he started to claim on his website he was doing RF scanning for ICAACT ....which he never has ....we checked the guy out with the idea that possible he might actual be somebody that could meet the requirements ...but the guy was too unstable acted erratic..his scanning results were not consistent or that he had a set protocol  and then he changed the website page form him claiming to be part of ICAACT to him claiming ICAACT was a scam ....Then it was passed to the legal department then they handle it ...

This is all very well given that the guy clearly states he will not reply to email. Therefore all we have is your word that the above is true.  Chris doesn't appear to be a fool.  Since the protocol of ICAACT is to simply measure the frequency of transmitting devices under the skin and not disclose the results (unlike scientific professionals) or do anything meaningful with the results, then I suspect Chris would have not fitted into your unusual "protocol". He probably would have asked a few too many uncomfortable questions.

And I don't blame Chris for adding the disclaimer if a pack of creepy legal goons have been set on him already.

And whether your links to "home invasion" or someone apparently assassinated by DEW are "well written" or not, they are still spreading fear.

Rob

trains go over bridges exactly when you go over the bridge,

I agree, they probably wouldn't stop a train for you or reschedule it. That's going a bit far.  But neighbours causing noiseand harassment is easily organised, frequently reported, very effective and a real problem, I assure you.

rob let me direct your attention to the now famous matter of the 'planes flying overhead', featuring daniel morgan' letter from the air force base admitting that they buzzed his house for an illegal length of time, which your fellow cliff-hanger lynch-party member deca spent over a week debunking as "the cold war heating up" (LOL) before trying to weasel out that, since daniel had been rf scammed at i-cacked, confidentiality precluded his airplane evidence being admissable to the 'real/induced' debate

deca had chosen the example of planes flying overhead as an example of how we poor targets (whom, during this exchange, he called "you TI'S") are always confused about what is "real or induced"     deca puts on a clown clinic:                          

http://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/nietzsche-verses-versus-deca

RobM said:

trains go over bridges exactly when you go over the bridge,

.... if you believe they are stopping trains or rescheduling them especially for you, then you probably are deluded. They will never stop freight for a mere person. It would cost $$$$.

They also would not stop 1000s of people from commuting for one person.

Not only is this silly, but it technically very difficult to do.

LB 

money's no object to black budget operations if you really believe in a global network of super-computers reading your mind by satellite!  (despite the extremely shaky circumstances surrounding every step of the 'documenting' process)      given his increasingly self-incriminating ongoing lies about duncan's criminal fraud and complicity in murder, the fact that mr ti vj deca himself has already spent so much time struggling with the print media actually just shows you exactly how "silly" rob's issue is

Rob, there are three phases in Gangstalking

The first, and most common phase is many years of insidious harrassment and Zerstzung involving a gradual corrosion of the target's life, socially and professionally. The target will have no idea that what is happening is orchestrated. Their lives will just be turning to shit for no obvious reason. The TI think's it's just bad luck. They have no idea they are being stalked or are part of a program. DEW and EH will be attributed to poor/declining health.

The second, is an "overt" phase involving extensive overt surveillance and harrassment around the TI's house and frequently visited places, like local shops and the TI's gym. Cars will flash their lights and indicators incongruously, occupants will wave, open and close doors without any obvious reason for doing so, sound their horn for extended periods for no apparent reason, rev engine, do anything to attract the TI's attention as the TI passes. The vehicles will use the same locations: usually laybys in the target's area on routes he uses often. The TI has no idea what is going on at this stage and is likely to be completely bewildered by it. There is a real danger here of the TI being incarcerated in a mental institution if they report what is going on to friends, colleagues, the Police or the medical profession. After a year of flashing lights and attracting the TI's attention, the attracting attention stops since the TI is then fully sensitized to the perps, where they lurk, and their MO. The perps then do not need to do the "look at me" antics since other people might view what they're doing as strange.

The third phase is if the TI is lucky enough to determine what is going on is called Gangstalking. Oddly enough, if the perps know the penny's dropped, the gangstalking increases massively. This is because the TI then reprepsents a "threat" of exposure to the Gangstalkers and may network with other TIs. I believe that only 1 in 100 or so TIs find a name for it. Maybe less. They are mostly trapped in the first two phases.

The issue I see with a lot of people here is that they feel it it necessary to convince the world their plight is real

Actually, there is also a need to make sure new TIs find the right information about what is happening to them. And avoid pitfalls like being gangstalked on the main forum here which is riddled with perps Gangstalking busily and gish-gallopping important posts.

I am aware of all this, but find it difficult to believe there is actually such a system in existence. Then again, there is Soviet Story or some documentary, which I find even more shocking.

You will be well aware of it if you become targeted. Unlike the vast majority of those targeted however, you are equipped now with knowledge of what is going on.

RobM someone on chat the other day (cant remember who it was now) said she was being sprayed with a chemical just randomly as she watched telly or whatever. This chemical came from seemingly nowhere, caused burns and left a liquid substance on her skin. Another person receives burns that appear randomly and gather they are caused by microwaves. Who is wrong? They are both receiving burns given in different ways because the perps use different measures to target us. Doesnt mean one of them has it wrong.

As for the gangstalking, if you are truly targeted you will know, then you find other targets online who are experiencing the same things, this confirms it. You cant "prove it" to a skeptic because these are "leave no proof" crimes predominantly. Thats whats so insidious about it....it is a complete violation of privacy done so sneakily that only the target will notice therefore sound delusional if they tell anyone else.

About your question about there being only targets and perps....why no management, organisers etc. There are, they are also referred to as perps, sometimes I distinguish them by calling them the upper level perps or something like that to differentiate between them and the gangstalker perps. They are all ultimately perpetrators of the s a me crime.

And believe me sometimes the craziest impossible sounding Tl stories are fact. The upper level perps capabilities are beyond any tech youll read about on the net.

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Stationary invisible autonomous space force crafts? Watch unacknowledged movie."
12 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Too much oligarchy control. Keeping us down for 75 years."
41 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Im going to make a prediction. US civil unrest becomes a civil war on top of crazy fires. It also affects Canada. All planned."
41 minutes ago
Faride commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

DARPA Meets Diagnosis And The Authoritarian Isolation Nation!

"And I personally liked being in isolation. I consider myself an introvert, so this policy was perfect for me. My work does not require a lot of time in the office, so I asked for a remote option for myself. My hobby is playing games at slotty vegas…"
6 hours ago
Stephen O' Neill replied to Stephen O' Neill's discussion TI World map, put your details onto it!
"Yes I understand , but this isn't part of my story but yet it is in the "victims story" section. I see it as a tool for victims to find fellow victims in their area , so it is a resource and it should be in the resource section. If…"
7 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"EPÄÖLUULONI  on yhtä kuin varma tietoa. KYLLÄ,nimenne, henkilötietonne, e-häirintänne. kaikki menee vastapuolen tietoon, vaikka mitäs siitä, kyllähän tietävät kaiken jo…"
10 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Martti. olet kovasti innokas diagnotisoimaan minun tietämättä, mikä on tilanteeni. Kirjoitin tuon epäluulolauseen syötiksi: joku varmaan vastaisi. Ja toisaalta siinä oli taviksille tietoa: olemme…"
12 hours ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Outi, jos olisit epäluuloistasi huolimatta  et olisi ajatellut  -"En tunne tutkijoita. Entä, jos tiedot menevätkin niille.jotka meita koe-eläiminä käyttävät" - vaan …"
14 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service