The number of TI's speaking can be seen watching the video. the first TI Cassandera I believe asked for those who were TIs to stand and then raise there hands. It turned out to be most of the room with some small amount out of the room. these people were so passionate I believe all to be TIs. It ended with Ed Cats a TI I know through ken Rhoades. Ed and his children have been chipped.
He and his wife are also Russian immigrants,many being Russian Jews. Being in New York that number was high. This is further evidence that the laws with a one sided court system was the fore runner and was then turned on Americans. Later being the cornerstone of the patriot act.
Ed also has a recorded DVD of the FBI(agent Callahan) telling him that the president is fully aware of his implants and that he will just have to learn to live with it. We are building quite the library of DVDs made by TIs. We also interviewed for a second article to be written in the American Free Press news paper out of DC.
I saw more evidence of implants from a girl Ken drove down with named Leslie. Retinal, cochlear, and wires in the lower jaw and skull. the images of the wire leading off the retinal implant seems like it might be an easy one to image by an eye doctor with photography. I can only assume these other implants are meant for subvocal speech recognition and . I'm going to get the files of these images. This adds to what David Larson found and the Alfred E Mann spin off companies creating these implants.
Wikipedia on Alfred E Mann: Mann then went on to establish MiniMed (insulin pumps and continuous glucose devices, now owned by Medtronic) and Advanced Bionics (neuroprosthetics), which was owned by Boston Scientific from 2004-2008. Boston Scientific and the Advanced Bionics management had agreed to split the company. Under this split, would own the pain management and other neural stimulation portions and Advanced Bionics would focus on developing, manufacturing and distributing cochlear implants for the restoration of hearing to the deaf.
He is currently involved in several companies, including:
- Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of MannKind Corporation, a biomedical company working on a unique inhalable insulin for the treatment of diabetes and therapeutic vaccines for cancer;
- founder and Chairman of Second Sight, a biomed company working on a retinal prosthesis;
- founder and Chairman of Bioness, a company devoted to applying electrostimulation for functional neural defects such as paralysis;
- founder and Quallion, LLC, a company producing high reliability batteries for medical products and for the military and aerospace industries; of
- Chairman of Stellar Microelectronics, an electronic circuit manufacturer for the medical, military and aerospace industries;
- Mann also chairs the Southern California Biomedical Council (SCBC or SoCalBio), a trade association that represents and promotes the growth of the life-science community in the Greater Los Angeles region (see: http://www.socalbio.org).'
- Serves on the Board of Directors and is the largest investor in Eclipse Aviation
I also met a New York TI put on 800 mg of Seroquel. Similar to my build up to 1,400 over 5 years. Even on this dose for just one year he had a heart attack and kidney failure. This gives me even more reasons to thank god that I'm alive.
I also spoke with a lawyer and journalist who was there to represent a TI client. By the end she was pretty scared that this could happen to her. She also mention that this is why doctors and lawyers are reluctant to stand by us, or only in a minimal way.
I wish I hadn't been on my second day with no sleep but I made it through the day. We brought two other TI's with us, both are on groups but had never met other TIs before. They were pretty solid when they contacted me and both did well adding to our numbers.
Below is the video broken up for You tube. There were TIs still wanting to speak and in line when they stopped us, and it is impossible to ask anything of the commission like I tried in the last one. The commission is set and has been by President OBama. Listen to co-chair Dr. Wagner state the, limited scope, of these public meetings. I'll bet only my Seroquel will be concidered, being a drug. The military, law enforcement and CIA are exempt I'm sure. I think he was alluding to this fact. He also mentions the 300 people who called in to speak.
I should mention the Vietnamese doctor who spoke this time. Also Dr. Hall, and an ethics lawyer and assistant proffessor now retired and and a journalist who spoke at the last meeting.
I'm also increasingly seeing younger TIs in there twenties and they have been calling me as well. This program has been increasing. Still the majority are in there fifties. Maybe our efforts will have an impact, who knows?