For my part, besides getting to know everyone a little better, I would like to understand your perspective on this. Its not to judge, but to better understand what you feel is happening and if I, or anyone else, can shed a little light on the situation.
I will leave this up over the next week or so to allow everyone a chance to reply. Just copy and paste the questions and provide your answers.
1. What technology do you feel is being used?
2. What examples do you cite to support this?
3. Describe the experience with the technology. How does it feel?
4. What things strike you about this technology?
5. Do you hear voices, if so, how many, how do they sound, do you interact in real-time, in what way and what things do they say?
6. Do you consider it harassment, torture or interrogation?
7. Why do you feel you were targeted?
8. Do you feel you were gang stalked, by how many and how often?
9. What things in your daily life do you feel are manipulated?
10. Are friends, relative and/or neighbors involved?
11. Do you feel your communications are being intercepted and why?
12. How often is the technology use against you and what do you feel it is in response to?
13. How long has this been happening and is it still happening?
14. Do you have a partner, are they part of this or have they been assaulted themselves?
15. What's your highest level of education,?
16. Do you consider yourself religious and how strongly?
17. Do you believe in UFOs, crop circles, spirits, ghosts, etc and have you ever seen one?
18. Of all the incidents, does any stick out in your mind for any reason?
19. Do you know of any other TI's and how did you come to communicate?
20. How do you feel about the people behind this?
Be honest and this should prove to be a good exercise for all.