Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Buy BITCOIN people, if they are preventing you from working in a career (as they have done with me) then just opt out of their system, and do that by putting some of your money into Bitcoin. IMO Bitcoin is going to be huge 1 million plus per coin in 5 or so years, not financial advice! But I have put all of my life savings into Bitcoin. If you can't afford a whole Bitcoin then you can buy half or even less. Anther great one with loads of potential is Ethereum , you can pick up one of them for $1,000. Google or log onto www.COINBASE.com   It is easy to get started.

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Friends. I have been trading bitcoins for quite some time now! I realized for a long time that the future of cryptocurrencies is serious money for me, and I really want to secure my coins. My friend advised me to go to the site click here and try to use their services.

Hiya Piter , glad you are in Bitcoin. I am fearful about clicking the link you provided , not sure why but I just am. But I would advise you to be careful when it comes to people providing services with your Bitcoin. Personally I just bought and held , I never trade. And I would never send anyone my Bitcoin to trade with.  But yeah the service they are looking to help you with?  Well I would walk away.

PiterWhite said:

Friends. I have been trading bitcoins for quite some time now! I realized for a long time that the future of cryptocurrencies is serious money for me, and I really want to secure my coins. My friend advised me to go to the site click here and try to use their services.

To secure you coins just go to www.trezor.io and buy a cryptocurrency wallet. Don't buy one on Amazon or Ebay as scammers buy a wallet ,take all of the information on it sell it to YOU and then steal your coins. So be careful and buy a wallet directly from TREZOR
PiterWhite said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Metric Clay posted videos
1 hour ago
Profile IconOrtem, Austin and William joined Peacepink
7 hours ago
Janet Witt might attend Soleilmavis's event

ICATOR CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT ! at worldwide

March 28, 2021 to March 27, 2022
ICATOR CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT !!!We have received word recently that Melanie Vritschan, President of The International Coalition Against Electronic Torture and the Robotisation of Living Beings (ICATOR), the international cybertorture human rights group, has obtained an attorney and is preparing for a class-action lawsuit. The case will be filed against mostly European governments who are signatories to the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR).  The attorney is charging a retainer fee of $13,000…See More
7 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Martti ja muut Näistä YK:n ja EU-tason Nils Melzerin työryhmineen aloittamasta TI-kidutusten tietojen keräämisestä, asian tutkimisests varsinkin cybertorturen osalta tarkasti, on se hyöty, että näin…"
7 hours ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
16 hours ago
Metric Clay posted a video

Annie Jacobsen, "Operation Paperclip"

http://politics-prose.comAuthor Annie Jacobsen presents a fascinating topic from her new book, Operation Paperclip, and takes questions from the audience. Th...
yesterday
Jeremy C A Paul replied to john zhou's discussion Is the signal detectable ?
"Yes, all electromagnetic wave are detectable by spectrum analyser or oscilloscope.. you need to know which “emf wave form you’re looking for"
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service