Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

They have hidden the chloridic acid in the heating system, what people do not know and that from the radiators then comes out in the form of vapor not visible to the human eye. Chloridic acid is commonly sold light green but in the water of the plant it can be brown if little concentrated and confused with earth or black if very concentrated.

Chloridic acid gives the following problems:

Aerofalgia
Drowsiness
Insomnia
Nausea
Lack of thirst
Lack of balance
Tachycardia
Fibrillation
Heartbreaking
Heart attack
Liquid in the lungs
Reflux
Constipation
Difficult to urinate
Memory loss
Loss of concentration
Depression
Euphoria for the gas contained in it
Mental confusion
Absence of pleasure, of joy of living and feeling alive
View alteration
It doesn't feel hot and cold
Absence of sweat
Burning eyes
Odor alteration
No smells are heard
Stinks to the nose
Blood anus
Itching on the body
Change the color of the skin
With the air conditioner or common ventilation it sticks at certain points that are wanted of the skin as brown-colored scabs. These points are hidden under the clothes because in particular conditions they catch fire. Does not stick on hands, feet, neck, face. However, there are variants on the market where the color may be different and which may also stick to the face or other parts of the body.
As they are, they are very difficult to pull away, if they are washed for a long time, for example, under a shower, the color of the light green chloridic acid returns and they come off easily.
Tumor
Physical tiredness
Males - usually hidden as caused by bacteria that are not actually there:
Impotence
Prostate burning
Burning point of an erect penis
Burning to urinate
Lack of libido
Urine leakage
Females - normally hidden as caused by bacteria that in reality are not there:
Intimate burning
Intimate itching
Lack of orgasm
Unlubricated vagina
Urine leakage

Chloridic acid does not become steam if the temperature is constant in the environment. So you don't even have to use a fan in the house or else it gets lost in the environment and you breathe it.
Another problem is that it only needs to be heated to cause it to explode due to the gas contained in it. So if you continue to add it after a certain percentage heated by the boiler it explodes and burns the house.
Mental torture ceases if you are no longer intoxicated with acid.
If you don't believe that no visible steam comes out of the radiators to the human eye, then make yourself or put a perfume in the radiator system and you will feel that it is going to hitch around the house.

Views: 504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They have really tired people who want you to live without pleasure. High thc cannabis is a natural substance that doesn't hurt at all. But the truth has also been masked in this case by putting a lot of lies into being a natural substance that relaxes, gives pleasure and helps to increase male testosterone in a completely natural way. Absolutely false things have been said such as that cannabis has to do with hashish. And instead it has nothing to do with it. Except that hashish is very bad and afterwards it comes from thinking badly about cannabis. Cannabis then can very well be eaten without being stupidly smoked.

We need real information and its diffusion to counter these bastard people who would always want us unhappy. And speaking of the acid, I add among the problems that also causes glaucoma. Also for this reason, no drug is needed to make it pass, but good ventilation is sufficient. The acid also creates ear rattling problems.

Then the acid can induce strong dependence on nicotine and alcoholic beverages. In practice the acid induces the anxiety that passes with alcoholic drinks. In case of alcoholic steatosis, it is necessary to stop drinking alcohol and eat a lot of fruit and vegetables and the liver heals completely.

Have you not noticed that ambulance calls have increased significantly compared to the past? it is only because they have spread hydrochloric acid into the various radiator systems.

I'm not sure whether the cancer causes the cancer. They could be wrong diagnoses and certainly there have also been.
I know that you need a sincere person who knows what he is writing to you.
To me the tumor did not come. Read it only on the internet, it may be true, but if a cancer diagnosis occurs, a counter diagnosis is always better. For the only drug that could be useful in some cases such as when you have fluid in the lungs that goes back it contains both acid and gas which therefore if swallowed increases the level of acid in the stomach is a protector of the gastric mucosa.

However, if you are sure that there is not too much gas in the system that is contained together with the acid and that it is enough to delay it to create the explosion of the radiators and the burning of the house, just put silicone on the points from which the radiators leak.

But can't you really understand that I really helped you? I was reading some of the latest speeches on the site and they make me understand that the real problem has not been understood.

Too many lies have been said and a society of sorrow has finally been created. I want to tell another truth about cannabis. From the same addiction that from good sex. It's not like the addiction that nicotine brings. It has nothing to do with hard drugs like heroin, cocaine, LSD, hashish, etc ... It has to do with natural substances such as oregano, sage, etc ... I have also read negative effects that do not they are absolutely true about cannabis sold for medical use.

To some people when it comes to dogs and horses the fear of sexual counting passes. No use of suitable condoms. I know very well that they don't risk any contagion. But why don't they take protections that don't know things that I know that generally don't know? Did they deduce it from the fact that the horse does not transmit fatal diseases to the mare as well as the dog with the bitch? Then there is the question that the dog also lives in the house but does not know how to express himself in a language that is understandable to them if he has prostate burns due to acid which would then be invented as communicable diseases such as bacteriological. https://girlfuckshorse.net/0/

And should I keep a condom unnecessarily for the lies that have been spread when these with dogs and horses allow themselves to do so without? Of course not.

To get along you need sincerity. In nature, a lion does not pretend to be sick if it is not really and this avoids misunderstandings in the group of lions. Misunderstandings can also trigger doubt and then war.

The sincerity to get along must also be constant.

There are issues that in the society where you live must remain secret in your interest. But I know very well that without any problem related to acid you will no longer be tortured mentally.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Just calling it now. US civil war 2 . let see what happens. All in the plans of utter garbage evil. Rat Bannons ideology wants one."
7 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
" pitää kirjautua, että pääsee lukemaan TI-symptoms Tuolla alempana on sisällysluettelo. Kirjoittelen,suomentelen nyt yksityiskohtaisemmin: Kuva, joka on jutussa, mutta ei tässä:: Huomattavin…"
15 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Yritän toista linkkiä, edellisen IP osoitetta ei löytynyt http://targeted-individuals-europe.com/index,php/ti-symptoms"
15 hours ago
Profile IconDAmore Jordane and Dawn joined Peacepink
22 hours ago
Faride commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

How Governments Try To Control People! with NSA Whistle-blower BILL BINNEY!

"To be honest, I stopped paying attention to such things. We already have many reasons for concern because of covids and other things ... I decided to distract myself from such thoughts and preferred to spend a lot of time on the game portal here -…"
yesterday
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
yesterday
Stephen O' Neill commented on Wayne Morin Jr's photo
Thumbnail

Overview Jews Behind Targeted Individual Program

"The targeted individual programme has nothing to do with race, there are targeted Jews too Wayne. How would you explain that one , covering their tracks?"
Monday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service