Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Cyber-stalking and mind reading are just a cover for a Social behavioral Experiment.

People please think clearly on this no one person or group of people have the time or resources to mind read and cyber-stalk your brain 24-hours a day. Please read MKULTRA and the Milgram experiment. What you see as harassment is called black psychology and the goal of mind control isn't to read thoughts it's to control your behavior the last time this experiment took place it was funded by the CIA which currently has an annual budget of $14 billion dollars. These experiments were performed on Canadians and Americans. The psychology is the same the technology being used has advanced. Some of the theories behind this technology have been around since the 40's . Heddy Lammar actress and mathematician  discovered the tech we now use in blue tooth in 1941. The cost to produce the technology used and the ability to miniaturize it has been here. Your $50 cell phone has more power and memory than a computer that took up the size of a room about fifty years ago.

Views: 1922

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TECHNOLOGY- I've been thinking about all the back and forth on what kind of technology is being used honestly none of us are 100% sure on this and it will come out during an investigation. I think we should focus on our commonalities are we will continue spinning our wheels and get nowhere. We need to put together a questionnaire similar to a doctors office mostly with yes or no questions if we all elaborate using how we feel about it that muddy's the water for any outside person reading it and that is who we are trying to get to understand what is going on. I've been thinking they will be throwing a wrench in things as usual like when I wrote my paper before I joined peace pink they kept saying this feels like your own private consentration camp doesn't it. So I added that in only when I joined did I see that piece about an actual book with that title I haven't read it and didn't even know it existed! We must make people understand this has happened to us all in private that we didn't know each other or what was happening to other people till we all started connecting the dots or someone looking in may view this as a type of mass hysteria or mass delusion. Because honestly I didn't know about nanotechnology till they told me or exactly what happened with MKULTRA until I read it. What I have always understood was politics and history because I enjoyed history and well politics I was just raised discussing it.  But again we have to put together a questionnaire that can be answered with yes or no questions and be found in one place with everyone's answers in easy to read form. I say yes or no because I have heard three ways of describing the urethra pain I said repeated catheterization and two other people explained infections someone said UTI and someone said some other infection but in reality we are all describing the same pain only in different terms so to make everything as clear as possible to someone reading it I think the best way is to keep it simple.

kathleen you are objective and open-minded to acknowledge the involvement of 'secret societies' behind the c.i.a.   it seems your blog got published at '3.33 a.m.' - to plato, those were considered 'magic numbers' but google 'hoagland and bara' (or just 'bara 19.5', nasa and the illumnati) for a REAL chuckle!

333 has followed me for years Le-brat. Three also represents the trinity so I look at it as a good thing but I could have actually written it at 3:33 to long ago don't remember but sometimes I can't sleep. I think they like to take things important to the person and bastardize them. Like waking me up at 3:33 for two years strait like clock work. I don't keep a clock by my bed anymore and even if I did I wouldn't bother even checking it.

KC, it is front and center in freemasonry/illuminati circles   for such, 'adjusting' the post timing is child's play   i used to have the time stuck in my head all day long when i was a kid, like a bad tune you can't get rid of - but this sounds much worse   i hope this also goes away and in the meantime, i am reminded of an old expression  -  "you can judge a man (or, "person", rather) by the size of his enemies" and you, ma'am, certainly appear to have won the door prize - write on!   i myself am not religious per se but very much admire the way you have put a positive spin on their 'numerology':  i don't imagine these alleged satan worshippers are too thrilled with THIS form of resistance!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Otikal Holdings left a comment for bob chin
"My beloved,please write to my email address ( col.rachel19washburn@gmail.com ), so that I can tell you all in details, I' am notalways here"
1 hour ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Bob Sosa
"My beloved,please write to my email address ( col.rachel19washburn@gmail.com ), so that I can tell you all in details, I' am notalways here"
1 hour ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Kwamivi Bobo
1 hour ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Ricky Bobe
1 hour ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Bo bink
1 hour ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for Bob
1 hour ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for bob
1 hour ago
Otikal Holdings left a comment for bobysingh
1 hour ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service