Dubai Rugby Sevens 2022 Live Stream: Dubai Sevens Live from 2-3 December 2022 | HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series 2023

The 2022–23 World Rugby Sevens Series is the 24th annual series of Rugby Dubai Sevens Tournaments for men’s national teams. The Sevens Series has been run by World Rugby since 1999. This series also, for the third time, doubled as a qualifier for the Olympic Games, with the top four countries qualifying automatically for the 2024 Olympic Sevens.

The 2022 HSBC Sevens Live & On-Demand. Get your 7-day free trial & start streaming instantly

HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series 2023 women’s schedule is set to kick-off at the Emirates Dubai Sevens from 2-3 December 2022 and will see a record seven rounds in total for the Series.

HSBC Rugby Dubai Sevens 2022

Game

HSBC Dubai 7s Rugby

Venue

The Sevens Stadium

Date & time

02-03 December 2022

Television

SKY NZ & Foxtel Now

Live Broadcast

Check here for stream live

The World Rugby Sevens Series 2023 promises to be the most competitive and compelling to date with more at stake than ever before as the top four ranked men’s and women’s teams will earn Olympic qualification for Paris 2024, while in the men’s Series the number of teams for the 2024 Series will reduce from 16 to 12 to equal the number of women’s teams and align with the Olympic competition structure, meaning fans can expect an intense battle to avoid relegation in the 2023 Series with every match and every point counting towards their final Series ranking.

World Rugby Sevens teams

The core teams eligible to participate in all tournaments for 2022–23 is:

•  Argentina
  •  Australia
  •  Canada
  •  Fiji
  •  France
  •  Great Britain
  •  Ireland
  •  Japan
  •  Kenya
  •  New Zealand
  •  Samoa
  •  South Africa
  •  Spain
  •  United States
  •  Uruguay
The 15th ranked core team based on accumulated Series points following the tenth round in Toulouse will be relegated. The teams ranked 12th, 13th and 14th at the end of Toulouse will enter a four-team relegation play-off together with the Challenger Series 2023 winners at the eleventh and final round of the Series in London.

The relegation play-off will be round-robin format with the top two teams then playing a final. The winner will become the 12th core team on the 2024 Series, while the other three teams will enter their respective Regional Sevens Championships in order to qualify for the 2024 World Rugby Sevens Challenger Series. The Challenger Series will continue to provide a pathway for teams to qualify for the World Rugby Sevens Series.

The World Rugby Executive Committee also confirmed that Russia’s women’s sevens team has been withdrawn from the HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series 2023 in line with the ongoing suspension. As a result Brazil will maintain their status as a core team in the women’s 2023 Series.The 10 women’s teams confirmed on the HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series 2023 are:

• Australia, Brazil, Canada, Fiji, France, Great Britain, Ireland, New Zealand, Spain and the USA.

They will be joined by the winner of the World Rugby Challenger Series 2022, with one invitational team added at each round of the Series, bringing the total to 12 teams participating in each tournament.

World Rugby Challenger Series 2022

A World Rugby Challenger Series event is also set to take place in August 2022, providing a pathway for one man’s and one women’s team to gain promotion to the HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series 2023 – the details of the Challenger Series event are due to be confirmed.

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. Zonnepanelen installateur Leuven

Zonnepanelen Leuven | Zonnepanelen Installateur Leuven | Zero Power
    Zonnepanelen Leuven plaatsen of kopen? Reken op zonnepaneel installateur Zeropower.be voor al uw pv installaties Leuven.
  • Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. Lucht/water warmtepomp prijs

Lucht-water warmtepompen | Lucht-water warmtepomp Prijs
    Lucht-water warmtepompen. Overweegt een lucht-water warmtepomp te plaatsen? Ontdek de beste lucht-water warmtepomp prijs bij Klima-Technics.
  • Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. Zwembaden op maat

Zwembaden Le Bain D'or | Luxe Zwembad op Maat
    Zwembad op maat, en samengesteld volgens uw smaak en budget? Zwembaden op maat horen thuis in iedere tuin. Ontdek de mooiste zwembaden!
  • You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information. Lucht/water warmtepomp

Lucht-water warmtepompen. Overweegt een lucht-water warmtepomp te plaatsen? Ontdek de beste lucht-water warmtepomp prijs bij Klima-Technics.
  • I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Monoblock zwembad

Monoblok Zwembad Monoblock Zwembaden | Aqua Pura
    Monoblok Zwembad. Monoblok zwembaden zijn zwembaden uit polyester, inox of keramisch composiet met een grote keuze naar afmetingen, uitvoeringen & kl…
  • The blog and data is excellent and informative as well Lucht/water warmtepompen

• this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends.. Zonnepaneel installateur Limburg

Zonnepanelen Limburg | Zonnepanelen Installateur Zero Power
    Op zoek naar zonnepanelen Limburg? Vertrouw op zonnepaneel installateur Zero Power voor pv installaties te Limburg.
  • Nice blog. Found this while searching through Geothermische warmtepomp prijs

Geothermische warmtepompen | Geothermische Warmtepomp Prijs
    Geothermische warmtepompen. Plant u een geothermische warmtepomp te kopen? Ontdek de beste geothermische warmtepomp prijs bij Klima-Technics.
  • I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. Polypropyleen zwembaden

Polypropyleen zwembaden | Polypropyleen zwembad Le Bain D’or
    Polypropyleen zwembad plaatsen in de tuin? Kies dan voor het maatwerk van Le Bain D'or polypropyleen zwembaden!
  • The blog and data is excellent and informative as well Accumulatieverwarming

Accumulatieverwarming: wat is het en hoe kunt u deze vervangen?
    Beschikt u over een accumulatieverwarming en is deze aan vervanging toe? Het loont zeer zeker om deze te vervangen door een warmtepomp.
This reply was deleted.