Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

I believe Anthony Forwood is a fake victim website .....done by the British ....it makes sense the British would make fake victims using Canada as the US Ti`s are more organized and would be easily check the person out and spot he was not real
C) simple his website is just a textbook JTRIG fake website website ....that Snowdon leaked

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations

Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable. To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums. Here is one illustrative list of tactics from the latest GCHQ document we’re publishing today:

Views: 1206

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

she never claimed that she read or rated it ....it is just a link to books about TI issuse ...its a copy & paste from here http://www.lulu.com/shop/a-k-forwood/gang-stalking-and-mind-control...

again labrat you try to deceive members on here why did you miss out the part at the start ...and the end and also the context of the email ... and not say this was all back in 2007 ?

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MCVictimsEU/conversations/topic...

Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 5:23 AM
>
> Subject: RE: "You are weakening our noble movement by these
negative tendencies!"

>
>
> Confession is good for the soul, I've heard. Don't think of

it as falling on your sword, however. Think of it as castling your
king.

>
>
>
> Meanwhile, ...do you think I might possibly be removed from

this mailing list?

>
>
>
> Julianne
>
>
> "R. Duncan" <duncan@... > wrote:
>
> Dear John A. and others whose full time jobs are accusing,
>
>
>
> I have been trying to confess for a long time. I am a perp.

I am paid by the US government to conduct psychological experiments
on you. I am deceitful sometimes and I am wrong sometimes. I even
accidentally tell you a truth now and then. But they dock my pay when
that happens.

>
>
> So, now that you have a full confession. Can we move on and

have constructive conversations even knowing that I am trying to hurt
you through intentional bad information and theories? Greed is what
drives me. I get extra-CIA pay when I can lead you towards irrational
and unfounded belief systems. Perhaps it is good mental exercise to
be able to critically reason while knowing that a sophisticated perp
like myself is guiding you away from God and truth intentionally?

>
>
>
> Perhaps like with evolution theory, we should separate

church and state. Use one as a personal guidance and an information
drug to inspire you, and the other that has proven more useful in
predicting the immediate future and to explain the physical world
where brain chemistry and the mind intersect. Always be skeptical of
information that you read. This should not be something new. However,
personally attacking someone shows a lack of ability to understand
the science and argue on that basis. We are back to the Christian
inquisitions and will get nowhere. Just assume in every email that
you are required to think for yourself and not be lazy wanting to
rely on someone's reputation. In fact, in a perfect intelligent
meritocracy, where no names were attached to information exchanges,
you would have to learn to do this.

>
>
> Why does thinking and arguing in a professional exchange

about this topic in a scientific and strategic manner, pain you so
much? Why do you spend so much time talking about the useless and
nonsensical aspects? Get over your classicism and take everyone as if
they have something important to say. Filter, don't respond
negatively. I for one have nearly fully given up my defense research
and public speaking because of the constant barrage of negativity. I
found that I can help more people and other groups with other
problems who are more grateful of my sacrifices. You aren't winning
allies or friends and you haven't figured it out that negativity is
highly infectious and the most obvious quality to instill into people
and groups to isolate and disassemble them. If you haven't figured
out just the very basic psychological strategies being used against a
group assembling by reading military and CIA methods, you haven't
progressed in this chess game at all. This is why I have lost hope.

when does labrat get banned from peacepink ?

When the moderates start caring about the community they offered to moderate.

deca said:

Uh uh uhm ehmm, if I can intervene, the banning of members like you is not my task. I deal with scammers and fake of scammers (spam&scam) or cyberkiddys.
To me, you are 4 users with desire to communicate. I respect all four. I do not have time to translate all your comments in english into my language and correctly interpret the tone of your long long long long discussion in a language that ar not my (english). I'ts very hard to me.

Sometimes, I interpret that you joking. I think you get alongYou do comedy, but, to me you are friends . You do not tell lies. My thoughts? It is unthinkable not to have Labrat in this community. He is a legend. Oooh yes, your long long long discussions are in legends: Labrat, David, Deca, Big Lebosky (The Dude) and others members...  would be a problem not having a war machine as LabRat (comments).

A very legend of peacepink LaBrat and your discussions with 100.000 comments in english!

Would be a problem not having a war machine as LabRat (comments). A very legend of peacepink.

in any case, I suggested in December 2014, the option block. An identical option to block as/like facebook. If you can not get along with the block facebook, become invisbles! You block Labrat and Labrat bock you as facebook, after, you are invisibles. I wrote my suggestion of the staff in december. (d-_-b)

LaBraaaaat, yesterday I asked for beer.s Why not the barman brought four beers? :-(

A beer for me, one for Deca, a beer for David and a beer for you.
You finished the marijuana anti-voices to skull? I also expect every the joint and every deca and david ...
(for me a Guinness beer. Thanks)

copy/paste: The cannabis is useful as a method of treatment for people with SLA.
Have you problems whit Voices to skull et telepatie sintetic? Some people have found that cannabis, temporarily removes the voice to skull as SLA. ATTENTION because In many countries of the world cannabis is illegal.
I wrote that the cannabis eliminates the problem of V2K but temporarily. (---> temporarily <---).

SOURCE: http://peacepink.ning.com/group/helptargetedindividuals

David ofTomorrow said:

deca said:

Teo, your misunderstanding puts the English speakers in a very difficult position. LaBrat is seriously offending members in a patternstic fashion. He is by definition a troll.
It is sad that no moderator values our forum enough to remove a spoiled Apple for.....
Une pomme pourrie gâte le tas.
r/>

AtlantiTeo said:

Uh uh uhm ehmm, if I can intervene, the banning of members like you is not my task. I deal with scammers and fake of scammers (spam&scam) or cyberkiddys.
To me, you are 4 users with desire to communicate. I respect all four. I do not have time to translate all your comments in english into my language and correctly interpret the tone of your long long long long discussion in a language that ar not my (english). I'ts very hard to me.

Sometimes, I interpret that you joking. I think you get alongYou do comedy, but, to me you are friends . You do not tell lies. My thoughts? It is unthinkable not to have Labrat in this community. He is a legend. Oooh yes, your long long long discussions are in legends: Labrat, David, Deca, Big Lebosky (The Dude) and others members...  would be a problem not having a war machine as LabRat (comments).

A very legend of peacepink LaBrat and your discussions with 100.000 comments in english!

Would be a problem not having a war machine as LabRat (comments). A very legend of peacepink.

in any case, I suggested in December 2014, the option block. An identical option to block as/like facebook. If you can not get along with the block facebook, become invisbles! You block Labrat and Labrat bock you as facebook, after, you are invisibles. I wrote my suggestion of the staff in december. (d-_-b)

LaBraaaaat, yesterday I asked for beer.s Why not the barman brought four beers? :-(

A beer for me, one for Deca, a beer for David and a beer for you.
You finished the marijuana anti-voices to skull? I also expect every the joint and every deca and david ...
(for me a Guinness beer. Thanks)

copy/paste: The cannabis is useful as a method of treatment for people with SLA.
Have you problems whit Voices to skull et telepatie sintetic? Some people have found that cannabis, temporarily removes the voice to skull as SLA. ATTENTION because In many countries of the world cannabis is illegal.
I wrote that the cannabis eliminates the problem of V2K but temporarily. (---> temporarily <---).

SOURCE: http://peacepink.ning.com/group/helptargetedindividuals

David ofTomorrow said:

deca said:

Ok than, since it helps lab rats than you can go ahead and have it. If scientist think its ok to use it, use it. Scientists in Canada i guess think its ok to exploit humans as experimental subjects in other feelds too, pharmaceutical, drugs, mind controll, it all ok as long noone can complain or knows publicly and makes money.

LaBrat said:

full name, pot reverses cancer tumours in laboratory rats   this fact is not news to the scientific and medical community     it's medicinal use precedes western 'civilization' globally and is currently prescribed in canada for aids and cancer meds, glaucoma, arthritis, MS, and many other conditions

we even prescribe lsd, that thing deca credits for his flashbacks of relevance (hallucinatory even back then) for depression, alcoholism and learning to cope with dying (probably that whole "seeing the face of god through his own helmet" thing we hear so much about)

you're right about one thing:  targets are in a whole different (illegal) legal situation    we are subject to discriminatory application of judicial procedure from dealer to cop to judge/executioner   dotty's 'meth' tales and signing in with known trigger (eg "hard-core meth gang activity") when a new member is discussing coping with addiction is sending the wrong message    i call it 'entripment'     but teo is right about cannabis helping, at least for pain if not more

teo my comments still await approval, i mentioned in your 'coping methods' discussion that cannabis leaves cooked in butter are a very powerful sedative, useful for sleep deprivation   but i do realize that pot laws and their enforcement vary a great deal locally  :-)

FULL NAME said:

http://rt.com/uk/232803-smoking-skunk-cannabis-psychosis/

Check the link.

This is the group of people you are going to be written in when they hit you with remote mind controll experimental weapons. Thats how they get young people to experiment with, pot smokers and drug users. Once you get psychotic everything is going to be blamed on the pot.
When you start experiencing "gangstalking" and you have no idea what is hapening, you will end up at the "doctors", first thing they ask you is if you have used any drugs, and than you will be written as drug using psychotic instead a human experiment.

STOP USING AND ADVERTISING DRUGS!

the first time deca said "now can we move on labrat?", months ago, i suggested that spending the $15 and providing the dubious 'dr' document was the quick way   (he seems to prefer interim banter)   this week, i noticed a parallel:

'RD'

"So, now that you have a full confession. Can we move on and have constructive conversations even knowing that I am trying to hurt you through intentional bad information and theories? Greed is what drives me. I get extra-CIA pay when I can lead you towards irrational and unfounded belief systems." 

http://exposinginfragard.blogspot.ca/2014/09/robert-duncan-confesse...

many will recognize this as duncan's leaked perp confession, hilariously lampooned by c.i.a. agency rival julianne mckinney as "falling on his sword" - the functional equivalent of professional suicide by spooks

how hilarious is it that this is the same expression of wishful thinking ("make it all go AWAY!" ha ha!) duncan tried to pull when dee dorsty finally tracked him down to question him about his (fraudulent, as it turns out) credentials?

Comment by Anthony Forwood 9 hours ago
Dee Dorsty

"I said I was not questioning what Duncan wrote and said that even Dr. John Hall praised his book. I am only trying to verify his education that he claims to have. I will not read his books until I can verify his education. Look for his bio on line, one not associated with his self published books. You cannot find it."
October 24 at 7:37pm · Like

Robert Duncan

"Dee, you will just say that I photoshopped them. Why does it take you so long to respond? Dee, I hope your magazine or whatever you think you are doing does well. Can you simply ignore me and move on with your life? Don't quote me. Don't listen to me. Don't think about me. Don't slander or libel me. Why am I an obsession to you? Move on. Obviously whoever your investigative journalist was or detective did a very incompetent background check. Dee, you seem to have an insecurity and ego issue. I do this to help people. I hate speaking on the radio. I will leave the group now. Got more stuff to do."

deca continues, as i say,  to lose credibility and followers faster than a faith healer with leprosy and the clap    a slow easing and edging away from the 'blind faith' duncan diploma support network big-tent revival, without any sudden moves, might be the best approach (or, avoidance, rather) left to him here

thanks, teo   i'm going to enjoy that beer right now!   i also want to add (hope full name isn't watching - he's VERY strict) that cannabis leaves (not the flowers) cooked in butter make an excellent sedative, perfect for sleep deprivation     i like your 'two thumbs up' logo     you're right, everybody's too serious, nobody appreciates a sense of humour anymore   last night i suggested to deca that he get a hobby or something (40 posts in  4 hours?  that's getting close to dotty's personal best land speed record!)     =>]  

just to clarify, this was not an example of perfectly serious reasoning   i hope that helps with the general confusion:

LB, yesterday, p. 6

"deca:  did you actually say the word "spam" tonight MORE often than i said the word "irony"?

"...was that woody woodpecker hammering home the theme to the tune of you can't handel chinese water music?

"we all know this the mind control technique madison avenue uses - the pink energizer bunny got zapped falling down the white rabbit hole looking for easter eggs near the killdeer nest over at ffchs    details at 11 on beforeitsnews!

why don`t you spend the $15 dollers and get a letter back from Havard saying he never attended ....

simple YOUR claim YOU have the Burden of PROOF

its a Strawman argument ....expected me to provide somebody else's documents

why spam this around peacepink for months ? .... simple you think your strawman argument slanders Dr robert Duncan ....discredits me and also at the same Time promotes   Anthony crappy blog and PDF sales ....

YOU HAVE NO INTENTION IN FINDING OUT ABOUT VERIFYING HIS   DIPLOMA but exploiting the situation

simple as ....

the other thing you forget ...is people Know That Dr Robert Duncan knows what he`s on about because any REAL TI has had the experience of being Targeted ...So any REAL TI would Know if hes was bullshitting or not ...they would not need to see his compute science diploma for that  

you not really thought this throw Labrat the TROLL have YOU ........its copy & paste from an obscure blog t

notice how Anthony attacks other authors especially the well known ones .....sound like the guys bitter & jealous

we all know by now that this is actually your very sly reverse-psychology jiu-jitsu method of promoting duncan by building the suspense about his diploma    and won't we all be SO very surprised (pleasantly, of course - not 'shocked') when you clever fellows have done with setting up our pessimistic and hopeless 'expectations' for failure and defeat, only to spring forth and inspire us with this secret and repressed miracle of truth you've been holding in reserve all along!   :-)

this strategy of attacking anthony so relentlessly that his articles top the google searches for ffchs and duncan is really paying big dividends!   who would'a think it?   anthony, in the bitter manner in which you seem to want to portray him here (although you're probably just teaching us psychological projection by example here, right?), explains it so:   

(re-posted from page 2):

LB

" (just as i never would have discovered 'They Would Be Gods' without your attempted interference)

"again", the first line (the one about the giggling at the joke) is actually from me thanking you for directing my attention to that superlative book    

Comment by Anthony Forwood on January 17, 2015 at 7:54am

you guys are a joke   more and more members are giggling!     and thanks again for promoting the book lo!

Yes, thanks to all these people who are against me, more than ANYBODY else, my material gets a lot of promotion without me doing anything at all!!! Hell, I'm at the top of google for searches on RD or FFCHS, thanks to their own ability to whine about it rather than properly answer to it. Not My fault! LOL!

LB

in all honesty, deca, it really looks like anthony is having as much fun as i am:  with all the material you provide us to work with, it's hard to keep a straight face sometimes    thank you and duncan for this ridiculously amusing charade you enact solely to provide a few hearty chuckles amid otherwise grim days !

what ever troll .....

RSS

Latest Activity

Stephen O' Neill left a comment for Matthew Mitchell
"You have been a target since 2009? Yeah I would like to know more about your story. I have been a target since 2005 OVERTLY , but I think that covertly they were targeting me since the 1980s, as once a month in the 80s I would get things like numb…"
1 hour ago
Barbara Rogers posted a blog post

Gang stalking Surveys

Please read the following survey which has been put on facebook and jotform and distributed amongst the public sites.Gang stalking Report No 2 and Gang stalking Report.  Follow babsrogers19722@yahoo.com.  See the publishers one as well.  Also please follow chang.org survey to ban DEWS and save Fleet in Hampshire also includes Britain and the world.See More
2 hours ago
john zhou posted a discussion

AlterEgo - wearable neural interface can read thought , so can capture v2k sent to victim's mind

Try talking to yourself without opening your mouth, by simply saying words internally. What if you could search the internet like that -- and get an answer back? In the first live public demo of his new technology, TED Fellow Arnav Kapur introduces AlterEgo: a wearable AI device with the potential to let you silently talk to and get information from a computer system, like a voice inside your head. Learn more about how the device works and the far-reaching implications of this new kind of…See More
2 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
4 hours ago
"ip on toiminut tänään yöllä ja aamulla nostelin vanhoja eli 2015 alkaen riihimäki-palstalle kirjoittamiani. Mitäs tuhosivat säriseesirisee.ketjuni. Näistä ketjuista näkee, mikä…"
4 hours ago
Matthew Mitchell left a comment for Otikal Holdings
"Hello im responding to being a targeted victim of mind control & surveillance since 2009 if you would like to hear a little of my story please let me know"
15 hours ago
" minulla ip on jäähyllä aina vaan paskajuttuja tehty, kivaa kun en pysty niistä edes kirjoittamaan"
22 hours ago
Profile IconYun Lau and Victoria joined Peacepink
22 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service