Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

So you guys know the government is doing this to you, obviously they are, they are the only one with the means to create such technology. You really think they will help you, the government agencies that work for those that are doing that to you, be serious here.

Lots of talk but it seems like no one is getting together to do something about this. When I talk about getting together I say living in the same building supporting each other and trying to stay on top of things.

All of what they are doing is attacking your mental health, it comes to that simple thing. So if you want to do something why not do something concrete and get together and move into the same building. How are they gonna do anything if a number of you stay together and all say the same things.....that will minimize them and they will obviously move on to some other people.

Anyways just a thought, unless you guys wanna continue in the down slope maybe you should do something and the first step is to regroup.

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well yeah that's good and all, but you know as much as I do you will most likely be met with words that mean nothing and little action taken by your governmental agencies. I can accommodate 2 persons in my place free of charge, just pay for your food.

You really think after all those years of talking to everyone that they are gonna do something... not in your lifetime so you have to do it yourself. You stay alone by yourself, your a target, you stay together, the target is much harder to hit.

Well its certainly not better to be alone in this. Put a bunch together and it would make things interesting.

NavyNut, from what I have read, moving to live in a group does not help. All that happened in one I read about was that perps moved in as fake TIs, and played their usual tricks like putting worms around in the house. I didn`t hear if the torture got worse or better, but I can`t imagine that being in a group would stop the hits, I agree with cat cat. In fact, a group of TIs would make an easier target.

I agree with elements of everyone's posts.  I think we need to form groups to meet and figure out ways to stop this.  I also think a live-in group leaves the TI vulnerable to perps more so than if we had support groups.  Also I don't think it's safety in numbers but, I do believe it's STRENGTH in numbers. 

Well for those that doesn't believe that moving into groups help.....is staying alone really did a better job ? Its obviously what they don't want. They want you to stay alone, they want you to look crazy and they go after your mental health because that's the way they win.

So like said, if anybody wants to meet or even discuss about the possibility in moving with me, I would be happy to do so.

Oh btw if your scared of your finance, no worries, I have everything setup and you won't have to worry about it. It will be the least of your concern.

Is here in Peacepink anywhere a list of groups one can join ? I found that in Windows 10 security has cut FFCHS website as dangerous.  

Attachments:

Sory for previous announcement - they have changed their address. https://www.freedomfchs.net/
Martti Koski said:

Is here in Peacepink anywhere a list of groups one can join ? I found that in Windows 10 security has cut FFCHS website as dangerous.  

It doesn't matter what site you are on or what your using, unless its a pvn with encryption which will give them a little harder time to decode.

That’s an interesting idea, Navy Nut - I’ll definitely look you up if I ever return to the frozen hinterland (I miss the Gatineaus). You may remember me, I received Terry’s treatment around the same time: https://www.coasttocoastam.com/photo/view/x_ray_of_unauthorized_psy...

Hi NavyNut-

It is called Abuse of power/ tyranny, Cyber terrorism and the Denial of Civil/ Constitutional/ Human rights violations.

Exploitation for IW purposes by Force.

By those having supposed oversight of the Public.

Make any sense?

Attacking only mental heatlh?

Not when subjected to RI a div of EW [You,ll know the terms].

Correct when you state People have to get together on this. Organize.

Divisiveness makes people weak and ineffective.

It will happen if people get legal representation, Media coverage and use of specific terms.

As in abusing Taxpayer money against the taxpayer.

Personal opinions.

Everyone keep Positive

Never mind- Old Post

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Robin Yan posted a discussion

Dirty hands on everything just for this. Please forward it.

UN UN Human Rights UN Human Rights Council Amnesty International International Bar Association International Criminal Court Canadian GovernmentThey are now putting their dirty hands on everything possible and on everything I am using to stop me from contacting any of you.1.https://ibb.pics/vYzRLmY2.https://ibb.pics/CQVNMJj3.https://ibb.pics/d2pxyvwJust for this below :…See More
1 hour ago
CM2001 posted a status
2 hours ago
CM2001 commented on Giancarlo's group Italia sostenitori
"Ho raccolto tante testimonianze su questo sito: leggete e non lasciatevi suggestionare. La propria forza è la soluzione! https://control-mind-lettura-del-pensiero-telepatia-artificiale.webnode.it/"
2 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Jos saatte mielenkiintoisia uutisia YK:n yleiskokouksesta. kertokaa. Minä en päässyt googlaamalla sivulle. Tuli ilmoitus, ettei ole pystytty muodostamaan turvallista yhteyttä."
2 hours ago
Franco Villa and JasonMcInerney are now friends
3 hours ago
Franco Villa replied to Franco Villa's discussion Chloridic acid hidden in radiators.
"The coronavirus test let them do it with the liquid inside the radiator system. Positive sign."
3 hours ago
Franco Villa replied to Franco Villa's discussion Chloridic acid hidden in radiators.
"The school of doctors are corrupt to hide this problem."
3 hours ago
"But can't you really understand that they put hydrochloric acid which also contains gas into the radiator system after I explained it to you? Distinguish continuous voice from hydrochloric acid."
3 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service