Replies

• This is interesting (about Australia), because my mother became one of my main psychological tormenters.  She is a Christian - a 76 year old black woman.  She  suddenly became friends with an Australian online right before I moved into her city, where I am being tormented mercilessly, and she now watches football (soccer), ...things she never did before.  In fact,   my mother has talked about Australia a whole lot and it never made much sense, but I know that my mother was being brain mapped and having different things done to her when I was a child.  The next thing my mother said to me was that she had met someone who claimed to be Anglican which, I believe also might be connected to Australia as well as England.  One thing is for certain.  It is that some factions in Australia are watching...with interest.  (My daughter went to Australia in a school program during her high school years.  She was secretly nominated by someone)  When she returned, her personality was changed.  My other daughter was away at college at the time. I had implants added to my ears at that time (I know this now, because I know that the clicking sounds in my ears have increased)  I also began to have problems with sleep.  Tee

VM said:

Ramiz, You can likely go anywhere in the world and still be targeted. If it changes when you move, that is only because they are trying to deceive you. I feel it is a rogue government attacking us, or it could be just a covert war between several governments who have the technology. I believe the technology came from the Nazis, and so several governments likely have it since WWII, though the technology has likely improved over time. In my opinion, it is Australia who is doing this to everyone. I know this seems like an unlikely perpetrator, but the Australians have a hidden pathological envy and sociopathy that likely stems from their criminal ancestry. 

Some might point to the Russians, but I feel the Russians don't have the same kind of envy due to having their own achievements, innovations and power in the world, which Australia doesn't have. So I feel Australia seeks to tear others down, and take away what others have. They do this in many ways other than the kind of targeting we receive -- they don't "speak" to most people and make them aware. They can "attack" many people in this way by various means.

• To everyone, I know we are all very frustrated at being targeted. This is truly an evil thing to do to people. And it is quite a terrible feeling knowing something so criminal happening and being unable to get help. I like to think everyone in the world isn't bad (that bad at least). although I do think the malicious users of this technology have gotten to many people's minds unfortunately. 

At the same time, I think we have to think about all possibilities. For example, if this technology uses radio waves, this might be extremely difficult to trace. And perhaps the governments who have this technology can jam the signals around where they are using this technology. such that they might go undetected if they are negatively targeting civilians.

So perhaps a government knows something bad is happening to their citizens, but they can't determine who is doing it. And they were likely using it for security purposes, so they don't necessarily want to expose it to those who don't have it. What if a country has other enemies who don't have the technology, and who, if they were to obtain it, would possibly also attack its citizens? Exposing the technology could also upset citizens even if it were being used only for security monitoring purposes. What do they do?

• "What does this have to do with mind control technology, energy weapons, etc? These industries are commercial (depending on your country's healthcare)"

look your trying to make me answer one question directly with out showing the bigger picture and the past history and how this is standard practise....then YOU use vague argument about good/bad goverments taxes and citzens to try to dismis it  ..sorry you can`t have it both ways

the military industrial complex  is a commercial as well ....they make weapons to sell to governments 

now when i say goverment agency/millitray/industry complex  then is a grey area and does not mean every one in these are involved because of departmentalization only a few people would need to knowthe full extent of what was happning ...

now I tired of this as its going nowhere and wasting my time

your "goverment" would not target there own citzens because they not get tax is bollocks as very few people are targeted

a better argument would be how much tax payers money has been spent of given these c**ts the ability to target people weather they target thier own citzens or anothers countrys  ...probadly billions

• deca said:

"Deca, A government can't pay contractors and build a military without tax dollars, which come from its citizens."

have you not heard of AI and automation taking peoples jobs and the goverment thinking of the universal basic income system as there will be not many jobs and wages to go around

This will never happen. If everyone is getting the same thing, there is no reason to work for anything. No reason to innovate, no reason to strive for any goal. 

And in this circumstance of reduced tax income, how will the government build militaries and pay contractors?

• "Deca, A government can't pay contractors and build a military without tax dollars, which come from its citizens."

have you not heard of AI and automation taking peoples jobs and the goverment thinking of the universal basic income system as there will be not many jobs and wages to go around

• so are you implying that what TI`s go throw  is not a traumatic experience

and that would alter change your demeanor?

then that could change how people reacted to you ?

do you think you are some static being ...the same before as after you were targeted ...and your behaviour/body language does not effect how others view and treat you ???

Alels said:

Deca, again psychology? 

Go to hospital and ask for help then

• right here is my alternative explanation

first i assume when you walk about you also are scanning for any suspiscious behavior  ...to way up people to see if they are "perps" or not ....also you may have the Thousand-yard_stare

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thousand-yard_stare

The thousand-yard stare or two-thousand-yard stare is a phrase often used to describe the blank, unfocused gaze of soldiers who have become emotionally detached from the horrors around them. It is also sometimes used more generally to describe the look of dissociation among victims of other types of trauma.

2644605067?profile=RESIZE_710x

https://nicoledigiose.com/2013/01/21/things-to-do-when-someone-is-s...

"Make the craziest face you can possibly make at that moment. Scare them off, you lunatic. They won’t know what to do, but I can guarantee that their eyes will roam elsewhere. That, or they’ll keep their eyes shut for days. This will be especially funny if you make eye contact while creating your monstrous facial expression."

hassanmcv said:

when I see dozen of different people sticking their tongues out to me in a lapse of time of 5 mn as walking in the avenue, yes there s something wrong, deca ...this day it was at least more than 30 people who did that in only one hour then I went back home...ok this is not a proof because I didn't make pics of that crazy thing but it was real, ...And it was not the first time this happened to me, with other strange things so I tried my best to stay zen ....was rather easy this day because they were so much people doing this that it was ridiculous that I was laughing in my mind(after been a little nervous at the beginingbut after few minutes and few effort to stay patient was lauighing in my mind yes and even more while singing in my mind the song "who let s the dogs out" (do you know this song? it s a funny song  so I laughed more) I know what I saw I m not blind nor stupid., my eyes were wide open , deca.....but oh yes you can say maybe they have been mind controlled too to do this strange thing as I was passing by the streets...do you want some other examples?

deca said:

"last thing street theater is real also, at least to me, but you have the right to have your opinion about that"

yes TI`s do percive things like "street theater" ...and other things like "gangstalking" ...

but does it happen how TI`s perciveit or believe it does ? 

yes .....whats the evidence ? very little .....and when investigated dodgy PI`s have been linked to intimidating & harrasing victims ...but there not much objective evidence nor independent support ...

so there something wrong

NO... then what is causing TI`s the percive& believe they are .....

er maybe the mind control technology that is designed to mess up there ability to function and process stimuli

psylogical impact .. truama,stress, sleep deprivation,hyper vigilance  (can effect you and also make you easiliy startled and irratable )

exposure to EMF makes you feel uneasy /watched

social consqences ...social control , stigma ,anti social behaviour 

so plenty of things to support my postion ok 

also if you understand that you had your perception skewed and you hold false beliefs because of it then you are not actual delusional are you 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusion

A delusion is a firm and fixed belief based on inadequate grounds not amenable to rational argument or evidence to contrary, not in sync with regional, cultural and educational background. As a pathology, it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information, confabulation, dogma, illusion, or some other misleading effects of perception.

hassanmcv said:

because I didn't see it on another post... if he's been pretty rude on this thread already it was because you started...but here don't you think you have been a little bit far?

I can't go after each quarrels, insult because some people are not agree with eachother...

it s ok, let's close this.

last thing street theater is real also, at least to me, but you have the right to have your opinion about that

deca said:

I think you find that Alels was very rude to me the other day in another post and you did not say anything ...plus hes been pretty rude a couple of times on thread  already ...

hassanmcv said:

Ok Deca…What I wanted to tell is you have been a little too far when you said to Alels : « Alels you are describing what sounds like schizophrenia, not actual v2k/synthetic telepathy « I mean in the the way you said it. It was rude.

• If you look at PTSD treatment

“a licensed therapist will coach a group of patients who have undergone similar traumatic experiences to help them learn coping mechanisms in a safe and non-judgmental environment. “

A) things is peace pink is not a “ safe and non-judgmental environment” its an open forum on the internet

B) people on here are not licensed therapist or trained ...you don't know the back ground or motive of the people on here ...so you don't know if their “coping mechanisms” actually work or going to make your situation worse

just look at some of the post that actually makes your situation worse and are common on here ….” yeah the people around you are mind controlled , to do things to you” …..”your family are all perps “ etc .

So yes you do need to tell your story to get it out of your system in a non-judgmental environment. and to start to come to terms with it and to learn coping mechanisms ….but really its the start of a healing process rather than testimony you use in court were you gone throw the healing process and then put together a proper case backed up by facts and evidence

• I do think the "gangstalking" thing is possibly a type of mind game they play on you, even though it does actually seem like people are following you. 

Is anyone able to realize when thoughts or images in your head are not your own? Or feelings are not your own? 

• if I could prove it I would be in court

I am still trying to gather evidence and knowldge 

the fact that i claim the technology is man made ....

I class my self as a mind control & electronic harrasment victim 

"That your emf levels means you are a victim of an external attack?"

again this is rather a complex issuse ...its not about raw energy  ...its really about the type ,freqency and modulation etc 

I was not on the internet when I got targeted plus hit hard when  I had access plus  to fearfull/tortured  to eneter search terms into google

plus a lot of the early mind games were based on "i was the only one on the system etc"

plus back in 2004 there was not many good information out there

and when i did get on the internet a other victims keeped talking about "gangstalking" ...I was like did you not test that out ....plan journys that you had muitaple choice and keep changing your plan ...etc .....did you not figure out you were being played and bullshited ... did you not go and meet the people that v2k was trying to mimick and make you think were part of it etc .... 

and you can check that out by reading my thread here https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=617

Deca how have you proved the following?

That youre a victim of electronic harassment?

That there are operatives behind yoir harassment?

That technological weapons are being used against you?

That you are what the community calls a Tl?

That your emf levels means you are a victim of an external attack?

The answer is because you had experiences then came on the net and found others who shared and validated your experiences. All this research you claim has made you superior in knowledge has been written by other Tls or people in the know. How is that different from what the rest of us do that youre saying is "Groupthinking"?

This reply was deleted.