Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7937

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Javier, You don't seem to have thoroughly read and understood what I have said.

How is WAR less horrible than your country experimenting on you, particularly if the perpetrator of that war is difficult to identify due to the very nature of the technology? What forgiveness is anyone talking about? I'm talking about WAR, and you don't forgive an enemy attacking you.

Why do you think they can't see through everyone's minds? Have they not shown you that they have information from your whole life, without you actively thinking of it? Haven't they shown you, in some way, they have access to people with whom you are connected? Don't you think that if they had this technology since the 1940s, or even the 50s, 60s or 70s, they could have developed a related program that scans for certain identifiers of threats. In other words, they wouldn't have to look at everyone's mind actively.

How are you certain that they are "mapping" the human brain, and that you wouldn't do that with 8 billion people? Couldn't the initial brutality of the targeting and subsequent easing be a way to deceive you into believing it is what you think regarding control and establishing connections? Do they have control over you? 

How are you certain there wouldn't be a reason for this targeting if several governments had access to this technology and could see through everyone's minds? How are you certain a rogue government wouldn't do this to people in order to spread disinformation about this activity to conceal themselves and turn people against the wrong entity? (including concealing its activity against people who haven't been made aware of the technology, but who are also targeted in different ways - activity that other governments could be suspicious of) How are you certain a rogue government wouldn't do this to people (along with clandestine targeting) as part of a covert war in order to gain some leverage by attempting to tear other countries down.

War has also occurred many times in the past, and would be made easier in some ways by this technology. Do you think you know about everything every government has done? How do you know other governments don't have V2K and haven't had it or known about it for a long time?  If a government were experimenting on it's own citizens and didn't want to get caught, why would they use the V2K on their citizens, thus making them aware of it and their presence? They wouldn't.

How are you certain you aren't being deceived by this targeting, and by the way they can manipulate your mind more clandestinely?

How are you certain you know all the capabilities of this technology? How are you certain there isn't more going on of which you are unaware?

You clearly don't seem to understand what I have said at all, and they can do this to your mind.

God's grace, How on earth is WAR justifying anything? You have not understood what I have said, and they are likely doing that to your mind. That leads me to believe they seriously don't want you to believe in a covert WAR.

War is in deed less than a problem than electronic torture and organized stalking, where you are tortured and stalked by people in your own country to no avail.

The question is, why are you trying to use questions as rebuttals when you actually didn’t provide any argument or logic about how any organization can see through anyone’s minds and store that information. You brain holds all the memories you have or think you didn’t have, so a complex stimuli would in theory bring memories back, and no need to actually “see through anyone’s minds”. What you think it’s an “access to other people” is absolutely deceptive and worthless, as you can’t actively prove it's real and not something injected into your mind.

I believe after the initial electronic harassment, that is the strongest and directed to the head, the perps have the possibility to manipulate through thoughts, emotions and memories, so in deed we all TIs are vulnerable to this kind of manipulation after the initial mapping. Don’t pretend you are not, as its worst you are unaware. The only possible way to avoid it is a location where the perps can’t get around and the electronic harassment perimeter has to start again or it’s harder to setup.

There are victims from around the world, doesn’t matter culture, race, country etc... so a “hostile government” is casually torture people from all countries! Does this makes any sense? Doubt it.

Also another problem in your reasoning is that you believe that perpetrating something against a particular group of individuals HAS to be perpetrated to all... That the awareness of the torture or the V2K is the same as they being exposed, when the reality is that these crimes are focused and hard to prove, and victims discredited by the Organized Stalking.

I find curious the way you debate is by trying to flood the conversation with questions. Not a very productive strategy.

VM said:

Javier, You don't seem to have thoroughly read and understood what I have said.

How is WAR less horrible than your country experimenting on you, particularly if the perpetrator of that war is difficult to identify due to the very nature of the technology? What forgiveness is anyone talking about? I'm talking about WAR, and you don't forgive an enemy attacking you.

Why do you think they can't see through everyone's minds? Have they not shown you that they have information from your whole life, without you actively thinking of it? Haven't they shown you, in some way, they have access to people with whom you are connected? Don't you think that if they had this technology since the 1940s, or even the 50s, 60s or 70s, they could have developed a related program that scans for certain identifiers of threats. In other words, they wouldn't have to look at everyone's mind actively.

How are you certain that they are "mapping" the human brain, and that you wouldn't do that with 8 billion people? Couldn't the initial brutality of the targeting and subsequent easing be a way to deceive you into believing it is what you think regarding control and establishing connections? Do they have control over you? 

How are you certain there wouldn't be a reason for this targeting if several governments had access to this technology and could see through everyone's minds? How are you certain a rogue government wouldn't do this to people in order to spread disinformation about this activity to conceal themselves and turn people against the wrong entity? (including concealing its activity against people who haven't been made aware of the technology, but who are also targeted in different ways - activity that other governments could be suspicious of) How are you certain a rogue government wouldn't do this to people (along with clandestine targeting) as part of a covert war in order to gain some leverage by attempting to tear other countries down.

War has also occurred many times in the past, and would be made easier in some ways by this technology. Do you think you know about everything every government has done? How do you know other governments don't have V2K and haven't had it or known about it for a long time?  If a government were experimenting on it's own citizens and didn't want to get caught, why would they use the V2K on their citizens, thus making them aware of it and their presence? They wouldn't.

How are you certain you aren't being deceived by this targeting, and by the way they can manipulate your mind more clandestinely?

How are you certain you know all the capabilities of this technology? How are you certain there isn't more going on of which you are unaware?

You clearly don't seem to understand what I have said at all, and they can do this to your mind.

VM, do you think Agenda 21 has anything to do with this? These people are covertly terrorizing people in their homes, workplaces, places of worship etc, of course this is war, but what is the purpose of this war ultimately, as it would appear world domination is the end means? This unholy war was predicted thousands of years ago, we are being forced to pick which side of the war we wish to participate in? There is no fence sitting here once you become aware that there is a grave agenda to you and your loved ones.
As far as I'm aware, every single country is is involved, with the exception of one country only, last time I heard, and I think that is Ecuador?
'Q's plan to save the world' on YouTube appears to be informative on this subject, not sure how to add it to this site from my phone?

Javier, How about war USING these tactics? Is that less of a problem?

I have provided argument and logic, you clearly didn't read it or perhaps understand it. I then started asking questions as a means of explaining my logic vs. yours. If you don't understand this, we don't seem to be able to have a logical discussion.

They clearly haven't shown you all the information they have from you and various people. Don't you think they can see into your mind? If so, why wouldn't they see into everyone's? You seem to know they can manipulate your mind, so why do you think yours is absolutely NOT manipulated?

You are correct, there are victims from around the world. There could be a few reasons for this: 1) a covert war among several countries, including countries with and without the technology, and 2) a rogue government could be trying to avoid detection by attacking it's own citizens (but I feel this would be a less powerful government who would need to do something like this). Again, other citizens are attacked in other ways.

You don't seem to have a good understanding of economics and government, maybe even perhaps of the psychology of humans.

God's grace, I wholeheartedly agree with you this is an unholy war. The people doing this to us are sociopaths / psychopaths as I believe you have said before. 

I actually don't think Agenda 21 has anything to do with this. I think they are trying to put a fear in us about a lack of resources to go around. I believe we merely need to manage the resources better, which I think is what they would be attempting with Agenda 21. Don't fear, this is what they want from you. They want you to live in a kind of misery, so try not to let them do that to you (it's unhealthy, and will exacerbate the issues they throw at you). You clearly believe in God, so stay positive and don't let them get to you. God will be there for you one way or the other. Stay good. They are trying to take that away from you too.

In my opinion, it is a war for some kind of dominance - in things like power and competition through hurting countries' citizens who are their human capital. Hurting countries' citizens can also put an economic drain on the countries that eventually becomes unsustainable. But I truly hope there is someone out there who will eventually do something about this.

I don't believe in Q, if it was real then we would be seeing it (as TIs that it). But there is no let up , and the bad guys are stronger than ever.

God's Grace said:

'Q's plan to save the world' on YouTube appears to be informative on this subject, not sure how to add it to this site from my phone?

God's grace, I watched that video you mention. I do believe it is criminals, just not the ones they think. 

I agree that we generally aren't people who are so negative, bad, or people who go out and mass murder innocent people and end their own futures in the process. I believe the hatred, racism, anti-semitism, anti-government, etc. is manipulated more internally by a progressive negative manipulation of individuals' thought patterns, which I believe the perpetrators can do via the use of some kind of computer program, and which I believe goes completely undetected in peoples' minds.

I agree with much of what the video is saying about weakening us, but I just feel they have the wrong perpetrator/s.

I also think what they are saying about the decline after president Reagan is due to years of a rogue government/s progressively doing this to us, and even increasing attacks in more recent times, rather than all the subsequent presidents being the criminals.

I believe it is Australia, but you don't have to believe it is Australia, to believe it could be a covert war or another rogue government.

But Australia is a former penal colony with a culture of jealousy. They are jealous of everyone, including each other, and seek to tear others down, which I feel is a kind of criminal trait. They often hide this side of themselves. Perhaps they learned over time to conceal it and to "act" like other less negative people. Similar to when a criminal gets caught for a crime once, they sometimes commit additional crimes (like murder of witnesses) to conceal their subsequent crimes. In other words, they learn how to hide or conceal the criminality. Also, if it is Australia, this could be a reason the other governments haven't been able to find the culprit, because they are supposed to be an ally. Australia also doesn't have as much power in the world, and might seek to gain it. It was in the news they have ordered a fleet of new submarines recently. And finally, as for attacking its own citizens, I feel this is primarily to disguise themselves as the perpetrator, and they have less to lose in this department. They are mainly driven by mining, so have less need for the human capital. And if you have a criminal mind, you would likely care less about your own citizens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM56-Cz8Mp8

This is the video I think you are talking about

God's Grace said:

There arent enough targeted individuals for this to be about war. We are a drop in this vast ocean. I think nations are colluding on this attack. Its a global secret elite agenda. (Just my opinion)

VM what makes you think its australia? Many if not most of the convicts that were sent here were convicted of things like stealing a loaf of bread. Thats hardly hard-core crime. You said your ex husband worked in australia. What led you to believe this is coming from australia? What would they have to gain by attacking people globally? Why would they deliberately get ally nations and all nations offside. They have nothing to gain by doing that. The U.S would be able to figure out where its coming from.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"So many warsand conflicts all fabricatwded with brain control to keep countries down. Antichrist. Invisibility. Wakes into homes rapes."
6 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Any police willing to hear what I have to say? A monster serial killing evil "Organization" Klan Craft. Divide and stay on top for whites."
8 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Klan Craft. Brain control isis to release a dirty bomb somewhere in US. Trust me antichrist. Pure evil. NY? They hate Jews. So much lawless"
46 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Klan craft. Electronically kill a non white person. Oppression with slander and fraud."
1 hour ago
dinelo amokounia commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

Do Smart Phones Control and Program the Human Race with Artificial Intelligence?

"This is a very grim future we are looking to...the truth of the matter is that the phone should just be an entertainment device and not to consume you massivly. Read books on statistics to have a mathematical approach and fina a good app like…"
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Little Horn. Antichrist. Brutal rapist murder. You cannot imagine. French canadian one of the leaders"
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Do you see how much nazi activity is in Quebec. See some new laws? Rotten to the core. Top is the Antichrist. Worst than hittler. Little Hor"
2 hours ago
Daniel Rogers posted a status
"Has anyone ever discovered a way to decect the V2K in someone?"
2 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service