Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7394

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sue, Isn't it scary the emotions they can make you feel? Is Stephen O'Neil on this forum?

Yeh it is VM esp when they make you suicidal. I have depression a lot and always have. I cant distinguish if thats me or them. Stephen O'Neil is on this site. He has commented in this thread a few times.

Sue, I'm so sorry. I actually think your depression could be them. I think they might "alter the program" if you try certain things to combat what they give you. Like if they make you sick, and you go to the doctor to get medication, then they stop making you sick, generally speaking, because they want it to seem like it's real. I'm sure you've tried so many things over the years, but perhaps you could try something new. For example, what is your diet like? Do you think making a change here might be healthy and could be used as an experiment to see if they will stop? 

You are so right VM...They are the one who can send different feelings every moment of the day....I was always positive high energy  High Frequency, and never swear for 40 years ....The more I try to raise my frequency the more these junkies bring me down you can just see they want you to stay down and never come back up......FOREVER.....People notice now within one year they made a loot of changes in me and everyone they ask me what's going on with you and the funny thing I cant explain to them because they are just clients....And The program changed for me a loot  NOW  they are hitting me under my feet  and squeezing my arms and legs really hard....For God Grace I still don't understand why they want me to keep thinking of my past????Why ...They are so interested in my past ....why is that...what is so interested about my past?? anyhow GOD BLESS YOU ALL ...Because that's all I've got only the TI Community....To share my Crazy Journey with these people..

VM said:

Sue, I'm so sorry. I actually think your depression could be them. I think they might "alter the program" if you try certain things to combat what they give you. Like if they make you sick, and you go to the doctor to get medication, then they stop making you sick, generally speaking, because they want it to seem like it's real. I'm sure you've tried so many things over the years, but perhaps you could try something new. For example, what is your diet like? Do you think making a change here might be healthy and could be used as an experiment to see if they will stop? 

Ramiz, I'm sorry to hear what you are going through. Yes, they seem to want to hold us back in different ways.

Does thinking of your past upset you? Another thing they may be trying to do is just mess with your head. Like they may try to make you feel insecure, embarrassed, or upset about something in your past that you may not actually care that much about now. And they could put these "feelings" in you that aren't really yours about these past events in order to mess with you. If they do this, just try to remember these things from your past don't bother you now.

Another thing you could try for the different feelings they are sending you -- in your head, try to tell them that's not your feeling. (I don't feel angry, upset, etc; I have no reason to.) Fight back in a way.

VM... Thank you very much for for that... That was really good..I appreciate you and the whole TI community I love you guys... I remembered not to long I was going through hell and SUE really helped me a loot and I never forget that ...as I said earlier no one understands us except the one who is going through this and it’s the TI community and we are going through hell ladies and gentlemen that’s all it is just suffering and Pain.......
Ramiz, to stick to you in the past, dreams and everywhere, but not in present its one of they method. You should be somewhere else, but not here and now, that's just what they want, because later you crazy, later dangerous and later they will come like saver or like you under psychological treatment that they cheaped you and everyone now about it and theaters its just psychological treatment which will help you and many others

Yoire right VM they do alter outcomes. I think they do that with people with v2k who take meds and then stop the voices so the person thinks theyre mentally ill.

Good idea for me to try new things. I have been trying meditation and exercise but lm sick with arthritis (which has come from the morgellons they gave me) and its debilitating. I will try some different things like you suggested and see if anything can l do can alter the depression. Sometimes out of the blue lm really happy and l think that is my true nature the way l used to be a long time ago. It prob is mind control as you said.

VM said:

Yes Ramiz they do tear you down all the time. They cant stand us being happy. When l find something that makes me happy they find a way to ruin it. They hate us operating at high frequency. They feed off our negative energy.

VM gave you great advice about the way they harass you about yoir past. If you are forced to think about your past all the time try to think of all the good memories of growing up and being with family and friends

God bless

ramiz berisha said:

You are so right VM...They are the one who can send different feelings every moment of the day....I was always positive high energy  High Frequency, and never swear for 40 years ....The more I try to raise my frequency the more these junkies bring me down you can just see they want you to stay down and never come back up......FOREVER.....People notice now within one year they made a loot of changes in me and everyone they ask me what's going on with you and the funny thing I cant explain to them because they are just clients....And The program changed for me a loot  NOW  they are hitting me under my feet  and squeezing my arms and legs really hard....For God Grace I still don't understand why they want me to keep thinking of my past????Why ...They are so interested in my past ....why is that...what is so interested about my past?? anyhow GOD BLESS YOU ALL ...Because that's all I've got only the TI Community....To share my Crazy Journey with these people..

VM said:

Sue, I think being "good" and positive gives us some kind of power that someone is trying to take away.

Do you happen to drink coffee and / or eat coconut oil? There's this guy I think has some interesting research, Ray Peat, who says that coffee and the saturated fats in coconut oil reduce histamine. I also use coconut oil on the outside as well. Do you take aspirin, not acetaminophen, paracetamol or ibuprofen, but old school aspirin? It's better for you and could help with these things as well.

How would you like to record your life, Smells, tastes, feelings, what you see,  hear,  every frequency in your brain and replay that at a different date? Do you think it is not possible? It is possible right now. USA has the technology to record all your frequencies in your brain and save that to storage. Then with EEG and implants, you can relive that past recording again like the first time. In fact, when it is replayed back you might have a difficult time distinguishing between recorded experience and reality. It's beyond virtual reality. It is almost reliving reality.

I feel within 20 years this will be a commercial product. I have experienced it and it's amazing. The problem is the people who has this technology are brutal criminals. They implanted many people without consent, tortured, raped, experimented etc.

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

CLS, You are right, some of the people who have this technology are criminals. And who formed a country from a penal colony? Australia. You don't need implants. You never need to have visited Australia or known any Australians. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
"Bonjour, Pour ceux qui sont sensibles à la sécurité et confidentialité de leurs connexions.... un récent article de presse signale  un produit actuellement  accessible en test  de Mozilla-Firefox et…"
44 minutes ago
Maria Harmath shared Gretta Fahey's blog post on Facebook
5 hours ago
Maria Harmath shared Gretta Fahey's blog post on Facebook
5 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Weapon that disable electronics from a distance? Does your nukes work with such a weapon? Hiw about sat.based weapon?"
6 hours ago
Hans Zoff replied to Yan Meng's discussion Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story
"What dangerously misleading disinformation: for a real TI to receive a mental illness (mis)diagnosis means losing all civil rights (including freedom of movement) for life, one can be detained at any time with no justification offered. It also means…"
8 hours ago
Hans Zoff replied to Yan Meng's discussion Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story
8 hours ago
Hans Zoff commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

Combating Mate Crime

"Being perped IS a “negative consequence of your situation” as a targeted individual. Is this some kind of back-handed attempt to gas-light real TI’s that we are imagining it all due to “circumstances”? "
8 hours ago
Yan Meng replied to Yan Meng's discussion Is it mind control technology or mental illness: my story
"I was 29 when the brain disturber talked to me for the first time. "
9 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service