Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7890

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I updated my site again. Please have a look.

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/

Thanks

TIs do not become a victim like me. When I was 38 years old the preps opened up their communication channel to me. They started to tell me about this tech. They showed me how they can see through other peoples eyes, EEG brain to brain mapping, V2K and more. The prep talked to me remotely via V2K cloning my friends and co-workers voices. I thought it was actually my friends and co-workers. Since I was getting assaulted with these weapons I phoned the police and told them people can see through my eyes and torture me remotely. I even told them my friends and co-workers knew what was happening to me,. That was a horrible mistake on my part. I didn't understand these people used AI voice cloning. They ruined my life and slandered my name. They made me look mentally ill when I was not at all. Then they started to assault me and my kids, wife . They started torturing me and my family. I thought I could escape from this torture by moving. At that time I had a extremely high paying job, a good home and two cars. I had to sell my house 30K off market value to move away from the torture. I moved my family from Canada to Asia.  My daughter was only 6 months old my son not much older. Are lives totally ruined. Are entire life , memories, hard work, friends all ruined. I moved my entire family to Asia think I can escape the torture. But, the torture continued. They mentally, non touch physical tortured me. They still hacked all my computers and phones. The also assaulted my family and co-workers abroad too. We spent 2 years overseas. We decide to move back to Canada . When we moved back they started what I understand Magnus Olasson calls "Dark Loop Programming" on me. Basically it is even more brutal torture. Non stop, every decision, every movement, talking, everything possible they assaulted me. They mapped two completely brainless semi-sentient beings to me (My assumption is animals, or more specifically lab monkeys) Since 2014 I have been brutally tortured non stop . They caused me 4 cars and are stating to vandalise and damage my 5th cars since 2014! Every car I but they hack the ECU. Every car has a CAN-BUS which connects all major components (Brakes, Steering, Cruise Control, Transmission). They non stop change my cars ignition timing, air fuel readings and more. They can damage your engine remotely. When I work they non stop change my work and cause me problems. I work in IT automation and security and they hack and control my computer non stop. You cannot stop them from hacking your computer because they use Hardware Backdoors not Software! Please read me website. I have documented everything there.

TIs do not become a victim like me. When I was 38 years old the preps opened up their communication channel to me. They started to tell me about this tech. They showed me how they can see through other peoples eyes, EEG brain to brain mapping, V2K and more. The prep talked to me remotely via V2K cloning my friends and co-workers voices. I thought it was actually my friends and co-workers. Since I was getting assaulted with these weapons I phoned the police and told them people can see through my eyes and torture me remotely. I even told them my friends and co-workers knew what was happening to me,. That was a horrible mistake on my part. I didn't understand these people used AI voice cloning. They ruined my life and slandered my name. They made me look mentally ill when I was not at all. Then they started to assault me and my kids, wife . They started torturing me and my family. I thought I could escape from this torture by moving. At that time I had a extremely high paying job, a good home and two cars. I had to sell my house 30K off market value to move away from the torture. I moved my family from Canada to Asia.  My daughter was only 6 months old my son not much older. Are lives totally ruined. Are entire life , memories, hard work, friends all ruined. I moved my entire family to Asia think I can escape the torture. But, the torture continued. They mentally, non touch physical tortured me. They still hacked all my computers and phones. The also assaulted my family and co-workers abroad too. We spent 2 years overseas. We decide to move back to Canada . When we moved back they started what I understand Magnus Olasson calls "Dark Loop Programming" on me. Basically it is even more brutal torture. Non stop, every decision, every movement, talking, everything possible they assaulted me. They mapped two completely brainless semi-sentient beings to me (My assumption is animals, or more specifically lab monkeys) Since 2014 I have been brutally tortured non stop . They caused me 4 cars and are stating to vandalise and damage my 5th cars since 2014! Every car I but they hack the ECU. Every car has a CAN-BUS which connects all major components (Brakes, Steering, Cruise Control, Transmission). They non stop change my cars ignition timing, air fuel readings and more. They can damage your engine remotely. When I work they non stop change my work and cause me problems. I work in IT automation and security and they hack and control my computer non stop. You cannot stop them from hacking your computer because they use Hardware Backdoors not Software! Please read me website. I have documented everything there.

Hello, I updated my site again. Please read.  I recommend reading from "IMPORTANT: I want to highlight the person behind this is a Psychologist. A Miltary Psychologist . These t" <  There is important info there for you. 

Also at the very bottom of the page there is a section on benefits and dangers of mind control. I added some info there. I recommend reading that!

Don't worry about spelling and layout, its not on my part. These people hack everything.

Experiences are same as mine
For the most part, except the description.
Would be nice to use in publication.
This is Terrorism and Human rights violations.
And there will be accountability.
There are NO benefits to Abuse
Computer engineers and gchq are behind it

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Hannuka.

1) Fill a cup of water to the top. They can make it half empty magically. How?

2) Half a cup of water. They can make it over flow magically. How?

3) They can without touching a battery, completely drain a fully charged battery.

4) They can magnetically push a car.

5) You see in the movies a ufo shines a light on a person and the person gets magically lifted to the ufo. Its the opposite. The person is nano implanted and with special technology basically on his own levitates into the ufo.

6) No material cloak required. You can have pure invisibility by electrical charge.

7) You can change your skin color. The ancient east india kings did look at their statues. Blue, purple, brown, white, black, yellow, gray, green.

8) Master of Disguise. How about without chemicals changing your hair color all over your body?

9) How about taking another persons face? Did you know your face is made of muscles. With brain control you change change those muscles. Capture another person muscles and project those frequencies onto yours. Your face will change.

10) Weather modification, floods, heat, more. All done through technology.

11) Record your life onto a computer. Relive it via dream programming.

12) Why is hollywood showing you honey I shrunk the kids? Google Hanuman, Been done long time ago. Who has this tech?

13) Who polices the police?

14) Give you cancer, others. They can also cure it magically.

15) Increase your thought process through implants. Make retarded and handicap people's lives better.

16) Artificial clouds.

If 1 cop can put 1+1 together maybe we can figure out how EEG Mapping Brain to Brain works through stimoreceivers and read 1 CIA informants brains ("LIE DETECTOR"). Any CIA informant who has knowledge of this mind control criminal organization can be used to track down every single criminal in this organization. YOU JUST NEED TO MAP 1 BRAIN OF A PERSON WHO KNOWS, AND WITH THEIR OWN BAG OF TRICKS WE CAN TRACK DOWN EVERY SINGLE CRIMINAL AND BRING JUSTICE. 

DUMB RETARDED RCMP COULD GET THEIR HEADS AROUND THIS WE CAN BRING EVERY SINGLE FREAKING MURDER, CROOK, CRIMINAL , RAPIST IN THIS ORGANIZATION TO JUSTICE,. 

IF YOU LET THESE TYPES OF CRIMINALS EVADE JUSTICE, I REALLY HOPE YOU FOUND IMMORTALITY, WHY? BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO HELL. I AM TELLING YOU THEY ARE BRUTAL SERIAL KILLING MURDERERS. CHILD RAPISTS. 

IF BASTARD DIDN'T SOLVE IMMORTALITY .. " I HOPE HE LIKES IT!"

Today I went to NeuroEthics Canada and dropped of my book which reveals a bunch of stuff. Like all victims, my guess is they just disregard anything I talked about. Anyways, I tried my best and my name tarnished trying to expose these criminals. Why, probably like the RCMP they just labelled me as crazy. All I can do is try to expose and show the general public their capabilities before they commercialize these technologies. At least, before my guess NeuroLink starts claiming they can do some stuff that my whistleblowing friend and I disclosed years before, at least on dated record I revealed the technology before NeuroLink. 

I revealed capabilities of this technology that others didn't talk about even some of the more known whistleblowers . I hope this clears my name and shows I was a true victim. One thing, I have instructed my family that if I get murdered, they have the right to sue Canadian Government and RCMP when this is fully exposed. I deserve justice in this life time though. Sure there are many victims but there are only a handful of victims that have their lives stolen since childhood.  I was 3 1/2 years old and basically since start of conscience thought my privacy has been totally stolen. My first kiss, stolen. Can you imagine your first kiss and there is some "GARBAGE" eeg mapped to you experiencing it too? This is the story of my life. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084B331MH

Today I went to NeuroEthics Canada and dropped of my book which reveals a bunch of stuff. Like all victims, my guess is they just disregard anything I talked about. Anyways, I tried my best and my name tarnished trying to expose these criminals. Why, probably like the RCMP they just labelled me as crazy. All I can do is try to expose and show the general public their capabilities before they commercialize these technologies. At least, before my guess NeuroLink starts claiming they can do some stuff that my whistleblowing friend and I disclosed years before, at least on dated record I revealed the technology before NeuroLink. 

I revealed capabilities of this technology that others didn't talk about even some of the more known whistleblowers . I hope this clears my name and shows I was a true victim. One thing, I have instructed my family that if I get murdered, they have the right to sue Canadian Government and RCMP when this is fully exposed. I deserve justice in this life time though. Sure there are many victims but there are only a handful of victims that have their lives stolen since childhood.  I was 3 1/2 years old and basically since start of conscience thought my privacy has been totally stolen. My first kiss, stolen. Can you imagine your first kiss and there is some "GARBAGE" eeg mapped to you experiencing it too? This is the story of my life. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084B331MH

Sorry to rant over covid-19, but I do want to get this out.

TIs need to know this has been whistleblown years ago. Actually a lot of it is fully disclosed but details hidden. I personally think George H Bush might have started the process of whistleblowing this. Anyways, I want to point out the people who are causing TIs to commit suicide are CRIMINALS within my opinion Conservative Party (specifically Canada) group. Why, they want this to be secret and stop true victims from getting payed out when they should get justice and compensation. So these evil criminals have brutally tortured victims. Of course "WITH BRAIN CONTROL YOU CAN CONQUER THE WORLD" . 

If anything before this world stops to exist, we need to bring "SHIT" garbage to justice. They act like real politicians but utter evil criminals. They want to use this technology to their benefit as they have been doing for so long. These people are cheat crooks, rapists, pedophiles, murders. THEY ARE NOT LAWFUL PEOPLE AND NEED TO BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE. Is a women's life less important "driven to suicide" to hide this technology when all these people use it for is utter evil??? 

One last thing. I went to the RCMP numerous times with complaints. I even showed them video evidence I have been capturing of these people hacking my laptops (Over 7 of them). The RCMP's normal response "DID YOU TALK TO A DOCTOR" . Seriously, are these people competent? I am wondering if the RCMP are actually a competent police force? Why? Just do a freaking youtube search and you can see even other police officers talking about what victims are talking about. This make me wonder if the RCMP are been told to ignore these complaints. Corruption? "OLD BOYS CLUB"? White-shirt infiltration (KKK, Nazi)? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"Mutta kuitenkin Martille kiitos, että annoit minulletietoa  ja samalla laajalle lukijakunnalle, joka täällä käy tai jotkut käy ja kertovat porukoilleen. esim.terveydenhuollossa."
1 hour ago
"Kaliforniassa on jo muutaman vuoden ajan laadittu lakia, joka kriminalisoi gang stalkingin ja elektronisen häirinnän. Olisiko HAARP voinut olla viime kesän hirmuhelteiden takana. Metsäpalot nyt on helppo järjestää."
1 hour ago
Gretta Fahey posted blog posts
11 hours ago
"tämän tutkimuksen mahdollinen hyöty meille Jos  tarpeeksi moni jaksaa tehdä rikosilmoituksen ja vielä niin, että se vastaanotetaan ja poliisin on pakko antaa vastaus, miksi ei rupea tutkimaan asiaa ja sitten…"
13 hours ago
Ramon Gonzalez Morciglio posted a photo

NYPD

Im a former NYPD/School Saftey Agent1998 - 2005After resigning in 2005...2007 perpetrators began attacking with energy weapons they murder my grandmother and scamed my father who won NY lottery 2002 millions of dollars in stock market scam.
23 hours ago
ROBERT WILLIAM MATTHEWS replied to ROBERT WILLIAM MATTHEWS's discussion How you become a TI?
"All that's going on in the world is UN AGENDA 21, which is also known as, AGENDA £30, which is the same thing.  when you hear a politician talking about, 'sustainable' development, productivity, energy, agriculture,…"
yesterday
Lez commented on Sonar♦0's group Victimes Francophone De "Mind Control".
yesterday
AtlantiTeo posted a blog post

Convenzione Norimberga

<╔═════════════════════╗>>>>>>><║CODICE DI NORIMBERGA (1946) ║>>>>>>><╚═════════════════════╝>>>>>>>►1. Il consenso volontario del soggetto umano è assolutamente essenziale. Ciò significa che la persona in…See More
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service