Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7931

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello TIs I hope you are all well. TIs who hear horns honking and birds chipping there is a reason. Unusual Suspect Preps are trying to get your attention. They are trying to tell you something. This technology is quite advance. TIs should watch the movie "Third Eye Spies" its on Amazon Prime. It goes into Remote Viewings. CIA and Russians both did extensive experiments with this,. The problem is there is another group "Unknown" who have it mastered which makes CIA and Russians look like jokes. No lies. There are some interesting stuff you can do with this stuff. Do you think you can perhaps predict future events? Well my prep "One of them, the unusual suspect" has been telling me stuff years ago that all are becoming reality. One that scares me hugely is he is warning me about pole shift. If you look the pole has been moving and is speeding up. What he is saying is there is a "point" where the shift goes from small movements to instant reversal. He says USA top officials are hiding this and that is why they have been building underground shelters for years. Another warning he tells me is when this happens the earths magnetic shield will massively weaken. When it weakens he claims the polar caps will melt within months! He also claim that Ontario specifically GTA will be submerged in water. The biggest warning is the Nuclear power plants around Ontario will be submerged and have meltdowns causing that entire area utter inhabitable. He also warning me this is approaching faster then we imagine and again they are building underground shelters for years. He also pointed me out to Denver Colorado Airport Mural. If you look closely at that mural you can see exactly what I am telling you about. 

Hello TIs I hope you are all well. TIs who hear horns honking and birds chipping there is a reason. Unusual Suspect Preps are trying to get your attention. They are trying to tell you something. This technology is quite advance. TIs should watch the movie "Third Eye Spies" its on Amazon Prime. It goes into Remote Viewings. CIA and Russians both did extensive experiments with this,. The problem is there is another group "Unknown" who have it mastered which makes CIA and Russians look like jokes. No lies. There are some interesting stuff you can do with this stuff. Do you think you can perhaps predict future events? Well my prep "One of them, the unusual suspect" has been telling me stuff years ago that all are becoming reality. One that scares me hugely is he is warning me about pole shift. If you look the pole has been moving and is speeding up. What he is saying is there is a "point" where the shift goes from small movements to instant reversal. He says USA top officials are hiding this and that is why they have been building underground shelters for years. Another warning he tells me is when this happens the earths magnetic shield will massively weaken. When it weakens he claims the polar caps will melt within months! He also claim that Ontario specifically GTA will be submerged in water. The biggest warning is the Nuclear power plants around Ontario will be submerged and have meltdowns causing that entire area utter inhabitable. He also warning me this is approaching faster then we imagine and again they are building underground shelters for years. He also pointed me out to Denver Colorado Airport Mural. If you look closely at that mural you can see exactly what I am telling you about. 

TIs, Please spread love not hate! Covid will not cease to exist. Actually we are possibly entering the eye of the hurricane. It feels like things are getting better and the worst is over but it will later on in the late fall get even worst. On top of this, global warming is still occurring and is not going to stop. Yes humas are polluting and destroying this earth very badly but is the earth changing internally causing increase in warming? Or is the sun changing. Life is controlled by many things on top of us polluting. One possible danger is a pole shift. This is not sci-fi it happens and we are due for one. Just read on it. When it does happen our polar ice caps will completely melt in months. Eastern Canada all the way even to Alberta can be totally devastated.  USA eastern states will also be totally devastated. Scary is all those nuclear power plants will be sub merged and will start polluting. We should turn them off while we can! Going back to covid, if you thing about its a good weapon to stop globalization and slow mass transport. Don't hate Chinese people for covid, I pretty sure there is a greater evil responsible for this. This virus can take out an entire countries military personal which is super scary. It also won't be cured. Actually, i;m thinking some insiders are using DEW and V2K to warn people of this disaster many years ago. Another thing you guys should read on is Third Eye Spies. Russians and CIA experimented with this. Remote viewing and even possibly telling the future is possible with this technology. Perhaps, insider is a Third Eye Spy who knows some secrets and is warning the world.

https://www.amazon.ca/know-few-secrets-You-should-ebook/dp/B084B331...

Thank you for always bringing us up to date imformation, there is a lot of talk about a New Earth that is emerging, possibly the pole shifts will have something to do with this.....

My perp wants you to know this:

" I used to work for a private organization which only hired high ranking Nazis and KKK members. I was privately well paid by this organization. Our organization includes hundreds of thousands of members internationally. We own many main stream private companies. We are majority shareholders in some public traded companies and/or sit as board members. My main job is to use tools at our disposal (Brain Control, Area 51 Tech) to benefit the white race. We have a database of every human being on this planet and their frequency. We can remotely connect and control any human and including animals we want. We can do so using many different weapons (DEWS, Shortwave Radio, Satellite, Radar, more). There are only very limited employees at my level and we are at the top of the pyramid. This pyramid goes up to even some of the highest level religious leaders in this earth. The top is religious leaders, then us who control and manipulate for our benefit, then politicians, then technologists who get paid to twist peoples perception through social media and other avenues, and then foot soldiers who spread our ideology. Many of us at my level use remote manipulation technologies to get our politicians elected, advance our businesses through fraud and manipulation, hire white people into key positions into companies, and to even worst, cause uprisings, spread disease, and ethnic conflicts for the advancement of white people. My job is to keep white Europeans superiority at all costs. We control everything. We have spread diseases for the advancement of white people and to oppress countries for our benefit. We have scientists working for us in advance biological warfare. If we deem a group of people as a threat to white superiority we will use everything at our disposal. Our classification of white is not what most would think. Some white people are not considered pure and do not get the same benefits. Our criminal organization goes back to the 1930s and is international. We examined the human brain to determine superiority and I found out there is no difference."

** Please put a ssl certificate on this website. It is not secure!

CLS said:

My perp wants you to know this:

" I used to work for a private organization which only hired high ranking Nazis and KKK members. I was privately well paid by this organization. Our organization includes hundreds of thousands of members internationally. We own many main stream private companies. We are majority shareholders in some public traded companies and/or sit as board members. My main job is to use tools at our disposal (Brain Control, Area 51 Tech) to benefit the white race. We have a database of every human being on this planet and their frequency. We can remotely connect and control any human and including animals we want. We can do so using many different weapons (DEWS, Shortwave Radio, Satellite, Radar, more). There are only very limited employees at my level and we are at the top of the pyramid. This pyramid goes up to even some of the highest level religious leaders in this earth. The top is religious leaders, then us who control and manipulate for our benefit, then politicians, then technologists who get paid to twist peoples perception through social media and other avenues, and then foot soldiers who spread our ideology. Many of us at my level use remote manipulation technologies to get our politicians elected, advance our businesses through fraud and manipulation, hire white people into key positions into companies, and to even worst, cause uprisings, spread disease, and ethnic conflicts for the advancement of white people. My job is to keep white Europeans superiority at all costs. We control everything. We have spread diseases for the advancement of white people and to oppress countries for our benefit. We have scientists working for us in advance biological warfare. If we deem a group of people as a threat to white superiority we will use everything at our disposal. Our classification of white is not what most would think. Some white people are not considered pure and do not get the same benefits. Our criminal organization goes back to the 1930s and is international. We examined the human brain to determine superiority and I found out there is no difference. One of the perks of the job is electronic sex. We can connect to any human we wish B2B and engage in electronic rape. I can feel everything just like the person I am connected to. Some adults prefer teenagers and movie stars. They don/t know because its all remote. I have had sex with many many people electronically. Now, we released covid and we are planning to go into our tunnels. Covid is a biological weapon that is extremely danger. You need to put bleach mats on your doorsteps because its everywhere. Going outside is dangerous alone because its in the air. It works like a fungus releasing spores everywhere. Many of us have been immunized already "

** Please put a ssl certificate on this website. It is not secure!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

OPTOGENETICS IS BEING USED TO ENSLAVE MEN AND WOMEN WHILE REMAINING DENIABLE.

Optogenetics is being used to remotely and wirelessly enslave many men and women throughout the world in a completely invisible deniable way.Green algae is light sensitive.A protein causes green algae to swim towards or away from light.Light is now being used to control the behaviour of human brain cells.You take the gene that encodes the green algae protein and another piece of DNA called a promoter and you put them in a virus which you then inject into human beings while they are unconscious.…See More
7 hours ago
John Noble is now a member of Peacepink
23 hours ago
Mathiew Burkett liked Gretta Fahey's blog post FALSE WORLDVIEW ENFORCEMENT.
yesterday
CLS posted a status
"Execution like life doesnt matter. Someone looks at you badly says something execute them. Remote control heart attacks. They executed my da"
yesterday
Gordana Filipovic posted a status
"Listening might be recommended - If I ever lose my faith in you!"
yesterday
"My experience very often, our experience was and is passionate when it is understood - no man, no people...Terrible loneliness."
yesterday
"All that remains is to wait for an answer as to whether people who care about not losing a person in themselves will be the majority."
yesterday
"I know, reconstructing now, how the people in my country were easily complicit in our senseless persecution for 34 years."
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service