Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7937

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Javier, I was not talking about MKUltra, I was talking about the perps torturing TIs. I did not say that anyone in either case "shared the same personality trait". I clearly stated that psychopathy traits are on a spectrum on which normal people may score points, not just psychopaths - just that normal people would have a very low score, people who have antisocial traits or psychopathy much higher. See research/books by Prof Robert Hare.

On the question of the many professionals involved in MKUltra, yes some may have been psychopaths. There have been quite a few such medical professionals for example in the UK, serial killer GP Dr Harold Shipman who murdered about 200 patients, Nurse Beverley Allitt a serial killer of babies etc. Professionals under Dr Ewen Cameron who ran the McGill experiments may not have been psychopathic, but would probably have shifted their sense of responsibility on to him as the authority figure - in any case people have spoken about how terrifying he was. See Prof Stanley Milgram`s classic Obedience to authority experiment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

look why don`t you read the declassified documents , the good research done by many dr colin ross ,dr john hall ,nick begich cherl walsh   etc .... then  match your DATA evidence with it ........... this is not some competition to see whos "theories /opinions" are the best ....and how many  members on peace pink agees with it ......its about real facts and evidence and what we can do about it ....

I sick of coming on here and debunking peoples personal "theories /opinions" which  is  creating more "noise" & "confusion" in the TI comunity ....people post some mind mush/theory (thier personal who/how/why)  on here ....then somebody else "gos gee that might be how it works " ...then somebody else says "gee it must be like that" and before you know it people are claim it as FACTS when is unverified  speculation ...and most of the time its geared to what TI`s want to hear ...rather than hard facts based on real knowledge and evidence 

do you understand what is independent research is ...or the differnece between subjective and objective 

Subjective information or writing is based on personal opinions, interpretations, points of view, emotions and judgment. It is often considered ill-suited for scenarios like news reporting or decision making in business or politics. Objective information or analysis is fact-based, measurable and observable.

hence why I back up what I say using reference links to places like wikipedia so people know it not my "subjective" opinion/belief   



VM said:

God's grace, I am obviously not spending all my research time here, because my views are different from others. Why does it seem that some people refuse to consider a new view. I promise you I have seen a lot of similar things to you, and it seems to me that everyone has been manipulated into believing different things. All of which  are likely untrue. Couldn't you even consider what I have said for a moment? Couldn't the people who say they have done research been led astray by this technology? The technology can point you in a direction in your mind, and you don't realize it. And the perpetrators would definitely want the majority to believe the WRONG thing.

How is your view (your own government is experimenting on you) not fear mongering, and mine is? If my own government is experimenting on me, I am just as afraid!

Deca, You don't know what you are talking about. I don't believe you have read anything I have said properly or understood it.

They have got your minds stuck in a place where you don't seem to be able to reason.

Ramiz youre spot on....this is a hate crime. Violence/torture is generally a hate crime. You have to ask yourself who hates us that much?

Youre so right about trying to maintain positivity. These criminals get Tls into a negative state of mind and literally feed off our negative emotions. Our best defence is to keep a high vibration....stay as positive as possible and thats the challenge.

I agree that theres not going to be a miracle release from this. I dont know what its going to take to stop this because its coming fromt he elite and who can stop them. So we have to keep up the good fight.

ramiz berisha said:

Sandy .....Thank you very much for talking to me I really appreciated.... I have so much bad experiences with this perps I’ve gone through hell and back ....They hurt me to the point where Tears kept dropping without no explanation... they hit my private parts and squeeze them what do you think of that .....That’s. Hate crime ....I can not sit at home and say he is bad and he is doing this to me and sit at home and get scared and blame the whole and say well the whole world it’s messed up ....I am sick and tired of thinking negative......we have to get back to our life’s somehow we have to go and get jobs even though they are hurting us and sending pain and control our mind we still have to try and try and keep trying some more instead of sitting at home and saying well they are hurting and I can’t do anything ....Belive me I am with some of these guys they are bunch of scumbags piece of Sh***t and I get but we have to be one step ahead of them somehow by being positive and thinking differently and being smart about things that’s happening around us I am with a 10000% I go through hell with every day ....But I can’t and I won’t sit there and take punches from left to right we have to fight I mean fight for your own life and get get back in track...you have to keep trying no matter what stand up and tell them Go and F***k Yourself .... We have no other help this is it The TI community and this is where I turn in to feed myself because no one understands us except the TI community.....

Warm wishes

Ramiz
Sue....Thank you very much.. Very well said.. We are the most hatred people in the world.. and we have the most viscous, scumbags, low lives, tortures, piece of Shit, Humans with absolutely no feeling at all for nothing words than Hitler.... and we can’t win... and that’s why we have to move on no matter what happens.... Sue there is a loot of jealous and hatred people out there ...Honestly I have no care for them anymore...if they want to hurt me go ahead hurt me because...I have no fear anymore I will move on and I will be a blessing to whomever I need to be I can’t sit in the room and cry about this.....NO MORE....just get out and just start somewhere....and be positive and keep going....and stop complaining because no body listens because people are still a sleep and it’s going to take a long time for people to get up....it’s a program that has been in use for a long time and it’s well put together that nobody wants to get involved not even lawyers judges or anyone.....so what do we have Tell me Nothing.... just pain and hurt and more hurt that’s all we have...even though we are targeted we still have to be amazing and shine and show them that we can do it even they are hurting us ....we’ve got to be strong .....I mean very Strong... and we have to get back to our Lives we have to get our lives back and we have to stop being sorry for ourselves....Sue it’s always a pleasure I hope you have an amazing evening

God Bless you and your family

Ramiz

Deca if you think about it all our opinions are subjective. We are all on different pages about who is doing this and who knows which one is right. There are links to articles to support all theories (just cant be bothered pasting them) but many of those articles are subjective too or theyre about past events. At the end of the day we dont really know whos doing this. 

deca said:

look why don`t you read the declassified documents , the good research done by many dr colin ross ,dr john hall ,nick begich cherl walsh   etc .... then  match your DATA evidence with it ........... this is not some competition to see whos "theories /opinions" are the best ....and how many  members on peace pink agees with it ......its about real facts and evidence and what we can do about it ....

I sick of coming on here and debunking peoples personal "theories /opinions" which  is  creating more "noise" & "confusion" in the TI comunity ....people post some mind mush/theory (thier personal who/how/why)  on here ....then somebody else "gos gee that might be how it works " ...then somebody else says "gee it must be like that" and before you know it people are claim it as FACTS when is unverified  speculation ...and most of the time its geared to what TI`s want to hear ...rather than hard facts based on real knowledge and evidence 

do you understand what is independent research is ...or the differnece between subjective and objective 

Subjective information or writing is based on personal opinions, interpretations, points of view, emotions and judgment. It is often considered ill-suited for scenarios like news reporting or decision making in business or politics. Objective information or analysis is fact-based, measurable and observable.

hence why I back up what I say using reference links to places like wikipedia so people know it not my "subjective" opinion/belief   



VM said:

God's grace, I am obviously not spending all my research time here, because my views are different from others. Why does it seem that some people refuse to consider a new view. I promise you I have seen a lot of similar things to you, and it seems to me that everyone has been manipulated into believing different things. All of which  are likely untrue. Couldn't you even consider what I have said for a moment? Couldn't the people who say they have done research been led astray by this technology? The technology can point you in a direction in your mind, and you don't realize it. And the perpetrators would definitely want the majority to believe the WRONG thing.

How is your view (your own government is experimenting on you) not fear mongering, and mine is? If my own government is experimenting on me, I am just as afraid!

Sue, Well said.

What did the government gain from unethically experimenting on thousands? Injecting them radioactive materials, STD? drugging them and observing their behavior? Trying to control or manipulate people? Experimenting with psychological warfare?  It has happened and your reasoning of “why would they?” doesn’t prove or disproof anything, as it has happened an has being documented, even if they people thy targeted became drains to the system because of illnesses (cancer, mental or physicL disabilities etc..) or even terrorists like unabomber.

If if they were able to see through everybody’s mind there wouldn’t be a reason for the targeting people. The experimentation is precisely the objective and “mapping” a human brain takes time, isn’t something to be done on 8 or 9 billion people. This is the reason why the electronic harassment is more brutal when starting and usually ease off with time, because the control and “connections” are well established.

About awareness, this is an speculation, but I think many TIs were targets before they noticed, therefor a target that is aware is going through a different experience part of the same program. Some TIs perceive many situations (forced coincidences, V2K misguiding etc.) as a “game” they take part on and that they are “connected” with people that aren’t necessary the criminal scum torturing us, but sadly they are just confused of being deceived by the perps. It should be remembered that in some MKULTRA experiments some victims were convinced of things like their situation was a product of witchcraft or that they had superpowers, but it was part of a guided experiment.

The mention to anti terrorism is because many thing have been perpetrated in the name of security, like torturing people, the creation of black op sites where people are indefinitely jailed without layers, invading countries, online campaigns manipulate and guide certain groups, etc.

In few words, there’s reasonable doubt to believe that an entity as powerful as the government that has already committed similar crimes against their own citizens and foreigners, that has trillions of unaccounted dollars used to fund who knows what (also who created the directed energy weapons, the V2K? Have you forgotten that the V2K term came from an army website?), that funded programs that limited freedoms, targeted activist groups, etc, is STILL committing similar crimes. Don’t be naive, there’s no private legal or illegal organization with these capabilities.

I hope your reasoning isn’t towards a conclusion you made about this horrible situation being less horrible than it is. There can’t be forgiveness or even a moment to trivialize the terrible torture being perpetrated on thousands of people around the world and the many lives that these torturers have destroyed.

VM said:

Javier, While certainly there have been seriously misguided and unethical experiments on humans, it often appears to be attempting to find some kind of solutions to issues being faced. Let me be clear, I AM NOT condoning or excusing any of this. But what would your own government gain from targeting you in this way? If they can see into the minds of the entire world, which they can, they can likely see many people being tortured somewhere in the world without having to do it themselves, wouldn't you agree? Why would they be so foolish to make you aware of them? They can do a lot to torture you without you ever knowing. And why would they want you to lose your job and become a drain on the system? What solution are they looking for? If you think it is anti-terrorism, why would they try to make everyone so angry, and upset? That seems like it would fuel something like terrorism, which they don't want. And why would they pick a lot of very "nice" people? To see if they would become terrorists? That's ridiculous. They have years of data on terrorists' minds. They know the kind of people who can become terrorists. What is the point? What solution are they looking for?

Any of the experimentation cited that occurred after WWII could have been sabotaged by another government with this technology. For example, in operation sea spray, the bacteria was considered harmless, but people got "pneumonia-like illnesses;" however, a causal relation wasn't conclusively established. Isn't it possible another government could have used the energy weapons to simulate pneumonia like illnesses, or even knowing about the test via the mind reading / control technology, could have physically spread pneumonia as a sabotage?

Distinguishing fact from opinion



Sue said:

Deca if you think about it all our opinions are subjective. We are all on different pages about who is doing this and who knows which one is right. There are links to articles to support all theories (just cant be bothered pasting them) but many of those articles are subjective too or theyre about past events. At the end of the day we dont really know whos doing this. 

deca said:

look why don`t you read the declassified documents , the good research done by many dr colin ross ,dr john hall ,nick begich cherl walsh   etc .... then  match your DATA evidence with it ........... this is not some competition to see whos "theories /opinions" are the best ....and how many  members on peace pink agees with it ......its about real facts and evidence and what we can do about it ....

I sick of coming on here and debunking peoples personal "theories /opinions" which  is  creating more "noise" & "confusion" in the TI comunity ....people post some mind mush/theory (thier personal who/how/why)  on here ....then somebody else "gos gee that might be how it works " ...then somebody else says "gee it must be like that" and before you know it people are claim it as FACTS when is unverified  speculation ...and most of the time its geared to what TI`s want to hear ...rather than hard facts based on real knowledge and evidence 

do you understand what is independent research is ...or the differnece between subjective and objective 

Subjective information or writing is based on personal opinions, interpretations, points of view, emotions and judgment. It is often considered ill-suited for scenarios like news reporting or decision making in business or politics. Objective information or analysis is fact-based, measurable and observable.

hence why I back up what I say using reference links to places like wikipedia so people know it not my "subjective" opinion/belief   



VM said:

God's grace, I am obviously not spending all my research time here, because my views are different from others. Why does it seem that some people refuse to consider a new view. I promise you I have seen a lot of similar things to you, and it seems to me that everyone has been manipulated into believing different things. All of which  are likely untrue. Couldn't you even consider what I have said for a moment? Couldn't the people who say they have done research been led astray by this technology? The technology can point you in a direction in your mind, and you don't realize it. And the perpetrators would definitely want the majority to believe the WRONG thing.

How is your view (your own government is experimenting on you) not fear mongering, and mine is? If my own government is experimenting on me, I am just as afraid!

look just post your facts and evidence you base your "theory/beliefs" on ....thanks

you know what you done to  test, check and research things ....before you  try to make us believe YOUR version ...

you have do that right ?  its not some things you jumbled around your head and came up with some plausable sounding story have you ?



VM said:

Deca, You don't know what you are talking about. I don't believe you have read anything I have said properly or understood it.

They have got your minds stuck in a place where you don't seem to be able to reason.

Javier, I agree totally with you, we cannot trivialize the people who live in horrific pain, my friend and her children are placed under electronic rape frequently, she has shocks to her head frequently, they told me they were going to murder a member of my family and they did, within two hours of them telling me via v2K, that they had come to give me their condolences and that I must read the family's last will and testament (mocking my family and me), my mother had to call an ambulance to get him to hospital, where they could get no reading on his heart or.lung function), they tortured my step father to death for months by spreading cancer all over his body), the photograph taken of me at his memorial doesn't even resemble a human being, because there were so many waves of directed energy weapons being directedat my face, they killed another friend of mine after comaining for two weeks solid that he was praying too hard for me,, he died in a day, supposedly from a tick bite. They told me they were going to give my Pastor a heart attack, and he had a mini heart attack, but cannot get more than two to three hours of sleep a night, they torture my cat and myself day and night, they stopped me from earning money, gave another friend cancer and a large cyst at the base of her spine, which had her crippled over for months in pain for being a strong christian, so many have committed suicide over this, these people are blatantly evil, they are heavily involved in pedophilia and post this into my brain regularly as well as bestiality, these people are demon possessed, they cannot and will not be saved, I even told one to become a Christian and stop and repent and she replied 'I can' t be come a Christian after what I've done to people' All human beings have the right to pursue happiness on earth and no one being has the right to deny another this, there can be no higher purpose, there is a strong spiritual element to this and these people serve Satan, it is that simple.
VM, I am open to all discussions, except where people try to justify this at all. There is nothing good about this. I totally agree that we must be open to other's views, but have been a TI for a decade now, I know that practically everything told to me via v2K is a lie and the opposite of the truth, so yes, I agree that we are being manipulated. Most people seem to concur that the black ops side of military and intelligence agencies accross the globe are involved, those that have been corrupted by their involvement in crime and crime families, there is huge money to be made in this, so it's never your own government only that is involved, it is multiple, there have been theories for years that gambling against us is done on the dark web, even from prison cells, so this is driven by Money and power, these people believe they are the power brokers of the world. They are the terrorists VM, not us.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"So many warsand conflicts all fabricatwded with brain control to keep countries down. Antichrist. Invisibility. Wakes into homes rapes."
7 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Any police willing to hear what I have to say? A monster serial killing evil "Organization" Klan Craft. Divide and stay on top for whites."
9 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Klan Craft. Brain control isis to release a dirty bomb somewhere in US. Trust me antichrist. Pure evil. NY? They hate Jews. So much lawless"
46 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Klan craft. Electronically kill a non white person. Oppression with slander and fraud."
1 hour ago
dinelo amokounia commented on deca's video
Thumbnail

Do Smart Phones Control and Program the Human Race with Artificial Intelligence?

"This is a very grim future we are looking to...the truth of the matter is that the phone should just be an entertainment device and not to consume you massivly. Read books on statistics to have a mathematical approach and fina a good app like…"
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Little Horn. Antichrist. Brutal rapist murder. You cannot imagine. French canadian one of the leaders"
2 hours ago
CLS posted a status
"Do you see how much nazi activity is in Quebec. See some new laws? Rotten to the core. Top is the Antichrist. Worst than hittler. Little Hor"
2 hours ago
Daniel Rogers posted a status
"Has anyone ever discovered a way to decect the V2K in someone?"
2 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service