Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

now what is wrong with defining terms ....please point out what YOU disagree about the quotes from "wikipedia articles about "perception" and "delusion" 

as find them a fair explanation for perception and delusions ....

now they only things you can call a subjective opioun  is  my belief based from my own experince and from research I done that TI`s perception is being destorted by the process

and that means if a Ti holds false beliefs because of thierperception being destorted then that means they are not delusional 

maybe you can point out what you disagree with

A) targeting causes a psychological impact (sleep deprivation ,trauma hyper-vigilance (flight or fight )

“Noticeable signs of sleep deprivation include:

B) Ti`s report /have data of unusual EMF readings .... in the range were people have reported various symptoms which can include feeling uneasy/watched

https://io9.gizmodo.com/10-things-an-electromagnetic-field-can-do-t...

“Electromagnetic fields, or electric shocks, have induced specific hallucinations in people. Those who are exposed to them, even in laboratory settings, have caused people to complain about a feeling of people following them, talking to them, or watching them. “

C) being targeting is going to have a social consequence stigma ,prejudices , discrimination and also social control formal /informal ...also people with a mental health diagnoses are more likely to be a victim of crime

https://www.mind.org.uk/about-us/our-policy-work/victims-of-crime/

The most startling findings show that people with mental health problems are:

• three times more likely to be a victim of crime than the general population

• five times more likely to be a victim of assault (rising to 10 times more likely for women)

• more likely to be a repeat victim and experience different types of crime

• far less likely to be satisfied with the service and support they receive.

I believe what TI`s describe as “gangstalking” really is more of combination of the above and more etc.

Javier said:

Again, this person is using poor arguments supported by 2 wikipedia articles about "perception" and "delusion". Basically offering a subjective opinion based on anecdotal knowledge that has no weight and really no effort or support besides quoting "the many videos he watched" and "testimonies he read" and his few wiki articles.

Avoid this person for any serious or valuable debate about Electronic Harassment or Organized Stalking.

Deca, I don't think "gangstalking" is related to psychological impacts of EMF or anything like that. They can actually put thoughts, images, feelings, etc in people's heads with this technology that are almost impossible to distinguish from your own. So they can make people think negative thoughts about you, and they can direct people's attention toward you. Then they can put the perception in your head that these people are following you. Then they can also put feelings of fear, paranoia or aggravation in you. 

They are in our brains as well as attacking our bodies. The mind part is as much of a weapon as the physical symptoms. They are in everyone everywhere, but only certain people have been made aware of them being there. They can make people have depression, which will affect their life. They can cause all number of physical and mental things in people that affect a country's citizens, and as a result affect these countries as a whole. This is a weapon being used by a bad government against us. And I am certain it is Australia, though others have it too.

When you listen to music, does your mind wander? Or does your mind wander when you don't want it to? This is often a sign of them manipulating your thoughts. Have you ever thought of something that just seemed to pop out of the air without something to trigger it? They generally do not put thoughts in your head that seem abnormal for you, so it might be difficult to distinguish if your thoughts are your own. 

how many times do i have to state my postion ....

the technology uses EM waves which  emit/are a source of  EMF

I NOT SAYING YOU ARE NOT TARGETED AND ITS JUST FROM EMF EXPOSURE cause your symptoms .....because that is what EHS people claim 

but as TI`s you are getting exposed to EMF ....microwaves and RF emit/are a source of  EMF

EMF .... again all this term are confusing .... 

https://www.powerwatch.org.uk/science/guidetoemfs.asp

The electromagnetic spectrum refers to the range of different types of Electromagnetic Radiation. These are usually sorted by the frequency. The frequency which the field oscillates at defines the type of EMR. Here are some of the technologies that use or give off EMFs:

• Mains electricity
  • Radio
  • TV
  • Mobile Phones
  • Microwave ovens
  • WiFi
  • Infra-red
  • Visible light
  • Ultraviolet
  • X-rays

also I would say that the technology has come from studing these effects and weponizing them 

SO I AM SAYING YOUR TARGETING IS CAUSED BY WEPONIZED  TECHNOLOGY  THAT EMIT EMF ...and EMF is known to  cause a load of symptoms  ...many symptoms reported by TI`s

again microwave hearing effect (v2k ) was

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

"The effect was first reported by persons working in the vicinity of radar transponders during World War II. In 1961, the American neuroscientist Allan H. Frey studied this phenomenon and was the first to publish information on the nature of the microwave auditory effect.[1] "

so sombodyjust exposed to "every day " EMF or even somebody with EHS is not going to experince v2k or some of the controlled effects .....but sombody targted by v2k which looks like its based on RADAR is very likly going to get symptoms of  EMF exposure microwave sickness as well as the v2k/controlled effects 

er

there is a psychological impact

and there is effects from EMF exposure to take into accout

...getting hit with a microwave hearing effect is ment to be psychologically devastating not because its my opinion ...but it states it here 

The report titled "Bioeffects Of Selected Nonlethal Weapons"

Incapacitating Effect: Microwave Hearing

Microwave hearing is a phenomenon described by human observers as.The sensations of

buzzing, ticking, hissing, or knocking sounds that originate within or immediately behind the head. There is no sound propagating through the air like normal sound. This technology in its crudest form could be used to distract individuals; if refined. it could also be used to communicate with hostages or hostage takers directly by Morse code or other message systems ,possibly even by voice communication.

Possible Influence on Subject(s)

Application of the microwave hearing technology could facilitate a private message

transmission it may be useful to provide a disruptive condition to a person not aware of

the technology. Not only might it be disruptive to the sense of hearing, it could be

psychologically devastating if one suddenly heard" voices within one's head."

and there is effects from EMF exposure to take into accout

so if you claim "gangstalking" is not part caused/symptom/made worse  of the psylogical impact of targeting (sleep deprivation,truama ,psychological torture, psychologically destabilized)  ....make you easily irrataed ,startled ..see patterns/connections  in random noise 

please explain what is ?

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/patternicity-finding-mea...

"Traditionally, scientists have treated patternicity as an error in cognition. A type I error, or a false positive, is believing something is real when it is not (finding a nonexistent pattern). A type II error, or a false negative, is not believing something is real when it is (not recognizing a real pattern—call it “apat­ternicity”). In my 2000 book How We Believe (Times Books), I argue that our brains are belief engines: evolved pattern-recognition machines that connect the dots and create meaning out of the patterns that we think we see in nature. Sometimes A really is connected to B; sometimes it is not. When it is, we have learned something valuable about the environment from which we can make predictions that aid in survival and reproduction. We are the ancestors of those most successful at finding patterns. This process is called association learning, and it is fundamental to all animal behavior, from the humble worm C. elegans to H. sapiens."

VM said:

Deca, I don't think "gangstalking" is related to psychological impacts of EMF or anything like that. They can actually put thoughts, images, feelings, etc in people's heads with this technology that are almost impossible to distinguish from your own. So they can make people think negative thoughts about you, and they can direct people's attention toward you. Then they can put the perception in your head that these people are following you. Then they can also put feelings of fear, paranoia or aggravation in you. 

They are in our brains as well as attacking our bodies. The mind part is as much of a weapon as the physical symptoms. They are in everyone everywhere, but only certain people have been made aware of them being there. They can make people have depression, which will affect their life. They can cause all number of physical and mental things in people that affect a country's citizens, and as a result affect these countries as a whole. This is a weapon being used by a bad government against us. And I am certain it is Australia, though others have it too.

When you listen to music, does your mind wander? Or does your mind wander when you don't want it to? This is often a sign of them manipulating your thoughts. Have you ever thought of something that just seemed to pop out of the air without something to trigger it? They generally do not put thoughts in your head that seem abnormal for you, so it might be difficult to distinguish if your thoughts are your own. 

Deca, I'm not certain if I'm understanding what you are trying to say.  

The CIA studied something called "biological weapons" with MKULTRA, and I've heard it being discussed more recently amongst different intelligence agencies. These "biological weapons," I believe, are through the use of this technology. They can mimic likely any actual physical ailment, and any psychological ailment as well. And it is not just the result of EMF exposure.

The "targeters" aren't just talking to you via v2k or whatever. The weapons can make you feel anything, and in addition, it can manipulate your thoughts and perceptions. I'm not saying the "gangstalking" is a normal psychological impact of targeting, but rather the "targeters" manipulate others' minds to focus on you / look at you, and INDUCE the perception in targeted individuals of being "gangstalked" as an example. They can actually make you see and believe something they are creating by manipulating our minds. You can't tell they are doing it because it is difficult to distinguish it from your own thoughts.

Javier youre right in saying gangstalking is a real thing. I have experienced enough of it to know. Deca hasnt experienced the real deal so he cant really comment besides the psychological jargon links he uses to discredit us.

VM what you describe is def part of it but the other part is the manipulation of others to harass and target us. Doing both can make for a really intense gangstalking experience. 

right lets get this right 

Bioeffects of Selected NonlethalWeapon

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/56e08a19e321404a3d38517e/t/5...

have you not read the above document

when do you get it i get synthetic telepathy v2k microwave hearing , body sensations , dream manipulation/images/video broadcast into mind  ...brain effects  etc...I basically get the lot ok i been a TI for over 15 years 

don't be fooled by the comments on here ... and because I have a different perspective on "gangstalking" which i see as a POV description of what it feels like and what you start to belief when you get targeted ....but is not actually an explanation ....its from victims for victims .... there just is not the objective independent evidence to support it .... yes there is some COINTELPRO physical games they play on victims but really that can be done by a very small number of people ..... the belief that your neighbours and people in your community are easily recruited go along with "gangstalking" you is complete nonsenses ...and can be easily explained by stigma ,anti social behaviour , informal social control 

"but rather the "targeters" manipulate others' minds to focus on you / look at you, and INDUCE the perception in targeted individuals of being "gangstalked" as an example. They can actually make you see and believe something they are creating by manipulating our minds. "

"minds to focus on you / look at you"

I really don't think this happens much ...I think the altered demeanour/mental state of the TI would be more likely to cause a negative reaction by itself  ...its the TI mind body that's being manipulated or being altered by this process ....that then has a social consequence

also some psychologist when looking into TI`s claimed many TI`s have a lack of self awareness  ...and if TI Attention is focused on what people around them is doing I can well believe it

VM said:

Deca, I'm not certain if I'm understanding what you are trying to say.  

The CIA studied something called "biological weapons" with MKULTRA, and I've heard it being discussed more recently amongst different intelligence agencies. These "biological weapons," I believe, are through the use of this technology. They can mimic likely any actual physical ailment, and any psychological ailment as well. And it is not just the result of EMF exposure.

The "targeters" aren't just talking to you via v2k or whatever. The weapons can make you feel anything, and in addition, it can manipulate your thoughts and perceptions. I'm not saying the "gangstalking" is a normal psychological impact of targeting, but rather the "targeters" manipulate others' minds to focus on you / look at you, and INDUCE the perception in targeted individuals of being "gangstalked" as an example. They can actually make you see and believe something they are creating by manipulating our minds. You can't tell they are doing it because it is difficult to distinguish it from your own thoughts.

please explain what YOU mean/experince and label as "gangstalking" thanks ...any video evidence of the activity you deem as "gangstalking" would be great thanks 

Sue said:

Javier youre right in saying gangstalking is a real thing. I have experienced enough of it to know. Deca hasnt experienced the real deal so he cant really comment besides the psychological jargon links he uses to discredit us.

VM what you describe is def part of it but the other part is the manipulation of others to harass and target us. Doing both can make for a really intense gangstalking experience. 

Ive explained it in previous posts and lm not going to repeat myself. How do you video stalkers when they know you are filming them they stop and also the harassment is personal to you and means nothing to a bystander.

Im not getting into it with you again Deca. You are not qualified to judge or say that gangstalking isnt real. There are enough Tls in the community to say that it IS real. Your program just doesnt involve it.

deca said:

please explain what YOU mean/experince and label as "gangstalking" thanks ...any video evidence of the activity you deem as "gangstalking" would be great thanks 

Sue said:

And btw non-Tls dont believe in anything about targeting not just gangstalking. What a non-Tl thinks about it is irrelevant. And what a psychologist says about our 'awareness' is irrelevant also because they dont believe targeting is true full stop therefore dont know what we are experiencing.

Give it up Deca.....youre never going to convince 90% of the Tl community that what we have first hand experience at is untrue and our 'skewed perception' and whatever other psychological bull you want to pull out.

deca said:

Sue said:

Deca, I'm not trying to be argumentative. It just still seems like you aren't taking into account the ability of the users of this technology to put thoughts in people's minds that they do not realize are their own. Therefore, they can make certain people think negative thoughts about someone and behave negatively toward that person. But these people ("gangstalkers") don't realize they are being used as part of what is perceived as gangstalking.

The "targeters" can actually make you think about doing something, which kind of gives you the urge or intention to do that thing, and often you will do it. But it has to be something that is in line with who you are as a person, or even who they have made you become over the years by attempting to manipulate your mind into that of a more negative person.

Sue, I have seen instances where they have manipulated others to behave in strange ways toward me, so I completely agree with that. I think they have been targeting everyone for a long time, and it seems like at least one bad government is using the technology to progressively make people less "good". For example, I think over our lifetimes, they have tried to make people think negatively towards others. And perhaps some people are more susceptible, where others are more able to fight the negativity off. But if they get you into this more negative state of mind, I believe they can more easily manipulate you into doing more negative things towards others. 

VM so true. They have def been working on us long before they made us aware. Their mind control techniques have affected our personalities, behaviours and life experiences. Like you said they can and do mind control our thoughts. They can make you angry, depressed even suicidal. Just ask Stephen O'Neil, he deals with rage they give him towards others. Oh they can and do def manipulate us in a big way. Prob everyone on the planet is a victim of this.

VM said:

Deca, I'm not trying to be argumentative. It just still seems like you aren't taking into account the ability of the users of this technology to put thoughts in people's minds that they do not realize are their own. Therefore, they can make certain people think negative thoughts about someone and behave negatively toward that person. But these people ("gangstalkers") don't realize they are being used as part of what is perceived as gangstalking.

The "targeters" can actually make you think about doing something, which kind of gives you the urge or intention to do that thing, and often you will do it. But it has to be something that is in line with who you are as a person, or even who they have made you become over the years by attempting to manipulate your mind into that of a more negative person.

Sue, I have seen instances where they have manipulated others to behave in strange ways toward me, so I completely agree with that. I think they have been targeting everyone for a long time, and it seems like at least one bad government is using the technology to progressively make people less "good". For example, I think over our lifetimes, they have tried to make people think negatively towards others. And perhaps some people are more susceptible, where others are more able to fight the negativity off. But if they get you into this more negative state of mind, I believe they can more easily manipulate you into doing more negative things towards others. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"Thanks Robin"
58 minutes ago
Robin Yan posted blog posts
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"We need to file a law suit. Anyone want to cordinate?"
1 hour ago
Angeline Klas commented on CLS's status
"They've put all my struggles online. Everything I do to get rid of them or other stalkers They laugh about it it brings them joy. Failure After pounding on my head they insult me. The use "life" a lot. Because I almost get no air.…"
4 hours ago
"They can slow you down."
4 hours ago
"They have no fingers left. "
4 hours ago
CLS posted a status
4 hours ago
"They attack your head a lot. "
5 hours ago