Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Deca, Yes, countries would use this technology to monitor for attacks to the extent they can. If your own country were going to experiment on you with this type of technology, they could likely do it without your knowledge. And it would be in their best interest to keep you in the dark about it, NOT start talking to you and harassing you. This is something a bad government would do in order to turn you against your country to take away its power.

Again, are you or have you been a successful person? Are you a good person? If you were in some way contributing to your country, then it wouldn't make sense for a country to take that away from themselves, and certainly not on a large scale. Even if you feel you weren't contributing to your country, it doesn't make sense for them to turn you against them (even if just for the sake of efficiency). All countries need the support of their citizens. Countries compete with each other through their citizens.

I believe the governments who have this capability originally got it from a bad government, and it has likely evolved over the years. But due to the very nature of this technology, which you don't seem to understand can be even more covert than your realize, a bad government can influence the thoughts of untold numbers of people without them knowing it is happening. 

Yes, some terrible things have been done in the past, but using this technology, a bad government can even influence certain people in such a way as to make them do negative things, including experimenting on people. Don't you think most of us have learned from the past? And don't you think a bad government would use this negative past in order to make you believe it is your government experimenting on you (unless of course you are from the bad government - in which case they would likely be trying to hide their criminal activities by pretending someone is doing this to their citizens as well)?

One of the things this TI phenomenon has done is to confuse the picture. You think you understand the technology somewhat because you are made aware of it and because of your experience. What you don't realize is that they can make you go to the wikipedia page that discusses all the human experimentation. You think it is your mind thinking it through, but they can make you think a certain way. They can keep you from admitting there might be another answer. 

Alels, I'm not certain I understand what you are saying. Unless you are from a particularly bad government, I am saying the people doing this are NOT from your own government. I actually don't even think the bad government is Russia. 

If you are saying it is NOT a government at all, just some random people, then I would say that PART of the technology (the software let's say) is far too advanced for it not to be a government or known by a government (even if they sound EXTREMELY stupid to you). Plus, many people have informed governments about what is happening. If so many people were saying it was happening, a government would investigate.

I had some strange experiences with my ex husband who was part of a secret intelligence service. I hope one day this bad government will be dealt with and this targeting will cease. To me, part of the problem is what this technology really is and can do, where it came from, and the fact that it has been used and kept a secret from the world for so long. The countries with the technology would have a hard time disclosing it even if they were just trying to protect their citizens. 

Ramiz, I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. I was actually saying I believe this technology DOES come from a government, just a very bad government. And unless anyone here is from that bad country, then it is likely not their OWN government doing this to them, but ANOTHER bad government.

I agree though, these people are not what you would consider the kind of people who would work for a government. And they do, in fact, have a sort of "street level" mentality.

If it is the people targeting you telling you about what you have written above, don't believe it! They are trying to mess with your head and demoralize you. They can make themselves sound any way, and they can use your data from your lifetime to make you believe something untrue. Governments could not let this happen. They could just arrest the people. Just try to stay positive like you are, and if they are getting to you, fight back and tell them how stupid they are.

look to me you are just trying to " rationalising things  "

you not really talking from a place of understanding from doing research , being actively involved in TI groups/organation etc

look this is my website showing some of my kit I use ok

https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/countermeasures-2/my-kit/

this is video of an event I helped organize for ICAACT & EUCACH many years ago 

that event basically spawed the idea for this one

https://covertharassmentconference.com/home

VM said:

Deca, Yes, countries would use this technology to monitor for attacks to the extent they can. If your own country were going to experiment on you with this type of technology, they could likely do it without your knowledge. And it would be in their best interest to keep you in the dark about it, NOT start talking to you and harassing you. This is something a bad government would do in order to turn you against your country to take away its power.

Again, are you or have you been a successful person? Are you a good person? If you were in some way contributing to your country, then it wouldn't make sense for a country to take that away from themselves, and certainly not on a large scale. Even if you feel you weren't contributing to your country, it doesn't make sense for them to turn you against them (even if just for the sake of efficiency). All countries need the support of their citizens. Countries compete with each other through their citizens.

I believe the governments who have this capability originally got it from a bad government, and it has likely evolved over the years. But due to the very nature of this technology, which you don't seem to understand can be even more covert than your realize, a bad government can influence the thoughts of untold numbers of people without them knowing it is happening. 

Yes, some terrible things have been done in the past, but using this technology, a bad government can even influence certain people in such a way as to make them do negative things, including experimenting on people. Don't you think most of us have learned from the past? And don't you think a bad government would use this negative past in order to make you believe it is your government experimenting on you (unless of course you are from the bad government - in which case they would likely be trying to hide their criminal activities by pretending someone is doing this to their citizens as well)?

One of the things this TI phenomenon has done is to confuse the picture. You think you understand the technology somewhat because you are made aware of it and because of your experience. What you don't realize is that they can make you go to the wikipedia page that discusses all the human experimentation. You think it is your mind thinking it through, but they can make you think a certain way. They can keep you from admitting there might be another answer. 

Deca, How am I rationalizing things? I can't for the life of me understand what you mean by that statement. Perhaps there has been some misunderstanding between us.

Even in that video, the guy talks about there being no declaration of war, so this is terrorism, which is a covert war, like I said. Just because it is called terrorism, doesn't mean a bad government can't be covertly doing it. And if it is terrorism, that's not experimentation, right?

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/terrorism

"The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

look i not going to get dragged into debating your outline Hypothesis that you came up with over a couple of post..sorry I better things to do  with my time 

I not interested in thinking "gee... maybe a good government might have it and then maybe a bad government might abuse it" ....please …. good and bad government have bombs/weapons and use them …. ever heard of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democide

I am interested in FACTS ...EVIDENCE  and ways in gathering it .....also concern about information that gets propagated around the TI community ...i.e. misinformation /disinformation  

Deca, First of all, the definition of terrorism you posted is in line with what I have been saying. It doesn't contradict it. 

How do you think a country can survive and thrive without hard working, happy, healthy citizens?

What facts, evidence do you REALLY have? Show me evidence that it is what you have been saying -- human experimentation, human experimentation by your own government, etc. Show me evidence that you can connect what you have been saying to what is happening to Tis. Do you have hard evidence that can implicate your government in this experiment on you? If so, why can't you publicize or prosecute? Or why haven't you sought asylum?

first they have a history of doing it

the EM spectrum is monitored and regulated

nobody else would get away with it has to be government agency /military /contractor 

also there is plenty of documents of them admitting research and patients in developing such tech

"How do you think a country can survive and thrive without hard working, happy, healthy citizens?"

er just over 50 people from the uk did the Bill Binney  survey there only "4,000" odd members on here as well most of them not active ...there not that many  TI`s ...plus there millions on the dole(unemployed ) and benifts 

VM said:

Deca, First of all, the definition of terrorism you posted is in line with what I have been saying. It doesn't contradict it. 

How do you think a country can survive and thrive without hard working, happy, healthy citizens?

What facts, evidence do you REALLY have? Show me evidence that it is what you have been saying -- human experimentation, human experimentation by your own government, etc. Show me evidence that you can connect what you have been saying to what is happening to Tis. Do you have hard evidence that can implicate your government in this experiment on you? If so, why can't you publicize or prosecute? Or why haven't you sought asylum?

deca said:

first they have a history of doing it

There is a history of terrorism, and countries attacking each other. There is a history of espionage. There is a history of a lot of things. And for that matter, why couldn't something new happen that no one even knows about?

the EM spectrum is monitored and regulated

This does not mean it is your government experimenting on you. Radio waves can cross national boundaries. What exactly is your evidence here?

nobody else would get away with it has to be government agency /military /contractor 

I have been saying it is obviously a government, but a bad one. One trying to attack other countries' citizens covertly.

also there is plenty of documents of them admitting research and patients in developing such tech

What documents have you read? Where is this evidence?

If you mean MKULTRA, why don't you believe other governments would have the same technology? ULTRA was the designation adopted by the British, and the allies, for ultra secret intelligence during WWII. And MK could stand for Menschliche Kontrolle, German for "human control." 

None of this is actual evidence proving anything you have said. Again, if you have actual evidence, why haven't you publicized, prosecuted or sought asylum?

VM said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2002/oct/13/humanrights.mobilephones

How mobile phones let spies see our every move

Government's secret Celldar project will allow surveillance of anyone, at any time and anywhere there is a phone signal

Secret radar technology research that will allow the biggest-ever extension of 'Big Brother'-style surveillance in the UK is being funded by the Government.

The radical new system, which has outraged civil liberties groups, uses mobile phone masts to allow security authorities to watch vehicles and individuals 'in real time' almost anywhere in Britain.

The technology 'sees' the shapes made when radio waves emitted by mobile phone masts meet an obstruction. Signals bounced back by immobile objects, such as walls or trees, are filtered out by the receiver. This allows anything moving, such as cars or people, to be tracked. Previously, radar needed massive fixed equipment to work and transmissions from mobile phone masts were thought too weak to be useful.

The system works wherever a mobile phone can pick up a signal. By using receivers attached to mobile phone masts, users of the new technology could focus in on areas hundreds of miles away and bring up a display showing any moving vehicles and people.

An individual with one type of receiver, a portable unit little bigger than a laptop computer, could even use it as a 'personal radar' covering the area around the user. Researchers are working to give the new equipment 'X-ray vision' - the capability to 'see' through walls and look into people's homes.

Ministry of Defence officials are hoping to introduce the system as soon as resources allow. Police and security services are known to be interested in a variety of possible surveillance applications. The researchers themselves say the system, known as Celldar, is aimed at anti-terrorism defence, security and road traffic management.

However civil liberties groups have been swift to condemn the plan.

'It's an appalling idea,' said Simon Davies, director of Privacy International. 'The Government is just capitalising on current public fears over security to intoduce new systems that are neither desirable nor necessary.'

The system, used alongside technology which allows individuals to be identified by their mobile phone handsets, will mewan that individuals can be located and their movements watched on a screen from hundreds of miles away.

Deca, the article you cite above, "How mobile phones let spies see our every move", is not exactly reading your mind technology, or even v2k or energy weapons. And your mobile phone can be tracked to some extent already anyway.

This is not evidence of your government experimenting on you. It looks like a security measure, not for experiments on its own citizens.

This seems to me to be another way people are being thrown off the scent.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

CLS posted a status
"You or me will never no the garbage true preps. Its by design. Please understand its torture of your thought process. Your prep is not aroun"
18 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Preps are pros making people around you to seem like they are in on your problem. Its designed PSYCH TORTURE!!!!!!"
20 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Now imagine being profoundly retarded and disabled. Now imagine spending your life EEG Mapped B2B to another person. Its true. UltraCriminal"
22 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"If you tell the cops dont complain about people just say you are a victim of dews. Have some technical details. Otherwise you look mental!"
24 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"TIs dont make stories to cops that your neighbors are your preps or random unknown people you see. Its not. Its remote and identity hidden p"
28 minutes ago
CLS posted a status
"Its really criminals behind our problems. Magnus said it correctly stating "Ultra Criminal" . Lawless garbage."
30 minutes ago
Robin Yan posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Robin Yan commented on Robin Yan's event International Bar Association
"Photo 2 for evidence"
3 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service