Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Please read my website. I have document some of the symptoms that people have who are victims of mind control:

https://mindcontroltorture.wordpress.com/2016/07/27/mindtorture/

Views: 7359

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

plus TI`s move around ...country to country and still get targeted ....but you have  to look at things like "five eyes"  ...NATO etc and what Snowden exposed ...they are all working together etc 

Deca, I can't read this. Where is it from?

deca said:

deca said:

plus TI`s move around ...country to country and still get targeted .

What does this tell you about the regulation of the EM spectrum of which you speak? If TIs can move around and still get targeted, how can it ONLY be their OWN country experimenting on them?

...but you have  to look at things like "five eyes"  ...NATO etc and what Snowden exposed ...they are all working together etc 

Why can't one of the "five eyes" be covertly doing something against the citizens of other countries, including other "five eyes" countries? What evidence do you have that it is not possible for one of the five eyes to be covertly attacking other countries' citizens? What evidence do you have that they are all working together against civilians? 

What exactly are you saying about NATO and Snowden? What evidence do you have that your own government is experimenting on you?

I dont have the evidence much like anyone else but l think this is above government.....dark cabal, occult,secret societies who essentially run all government and use any gov they choose to do their bidding.

Read AMORC Unmasked, https://www.amazon.com/AMORC-Unmasked-control-techniques-Rosicrucia...

It says they vie for control of the worlds governments using mind control and psychic powers

AMORC now refers to several monographs in the Ninth Degree, discussing
assumption, the faculty:consists of assuming momentarily the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual state of another person
See section 93
In applying Assumption, it is possible to momentarily act on the personality of these individuals and influence their behavior toward us. In other words, we can act in such a way that they will think, speak, and act in accordance with our will, without even being aware of it.

https://www.magdahavas.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/BIOLOGICAL_EF...

VM said:

Deca, I can't read this. Where is it from?

deca said:

look can you only use GPS in the USA or GLONASS in russia ?   ...... can you use your mobile phone abroad ?

clearly the some cooperation/agreement at some high level  here when it comes to this type of targeting of individuals

now clearly in the west you have things like NATO  ...which funny enough has it EW live firing range about one hundred miles away from me ok ..... plus not far from where I live they have an advanced militray complex testing facility ...they were testing the eurofighte around here to see if "mobile phone mast emissions interfered with it"  etc ...

https://www.baesystems.com/en-uk/article/eurofighter-escan-testing-...

remember the military industrial complex has facilities like this all over the world 

so I find it hard to believe that advance modern countrys would not be able to detect "mind control signals" ...so they complicit in this ...or at the very least neglecting there duty to protect there citzens   

VM said:

deca said:

What does this tell you about the regulation of the EM spectrum of which you speak? If TIs can move around and still get targeted, how can it ONLY be their OWN country experimenting on them?

...but you have  to look at things like "five eyes"  ...NATO etc and what Snowden exposed ...they are all working together etc 

Why can't one of the "five eyes" be covertly doing something against the citizens of other countries, including other "five eyes" countries? What evidence do you have that it is not possible for one of the five eyes to be covertly attacking other countries' citizens? What evidence do you have that they are all working together against civilians? 

What exactly are you saying about NATO and Snowden? What evidence do you have that your own government is experimenting on you?

"

5 March 2018

This book is basically playing into the conspiracies/secret society nonsense.
AMORC in no way practices mind control, Unless books can somehow manipulate your mind. Of course, as a member of the order you can't simply reveal what is taught, as it would make the initiatory process null, but I can say that it's a process of evolution, you begin as a seeker, and over time you begin to have the ancient mysteries revealed to you.

Of course, you stop paying and the revelations stop. Theres nothing devilish or satanic, no drinking of babies blood, or orgies, or anything so salacious. The truth is it's a mystical order, which means it's about experiencing god, attaining gnosis, and seeing old things in new ways.

Funny thing is, anything good tends to have someone saying bad things about it - the exception being this book.

"

Skinny said:

Read AMORC Unmasked, https://www.amazon.com/AMORC-Unmasked-control-techniques-Rosicrucia...

It says they vie for control of the worlds governments using mind control and psychic powers

deca said:

look can you only use GPS in the USA or GLONASS in russia ?   ...... can you use your mobile phone abroad ?

But you were the one who said that the EM spectrum is monitored and regulated. Why on earth do you think all of the governments across the world would collude in this when there is so much political and economic tension / competition, not to mention security concerns? 

clearly the some cooperation/agreement at some high level  here when it comes to this type of targeting of individuals

See above.

now clearly in the west you have things like NATO  ...which funny enough has it EW live firing range about one hundred miles away from me ok ..... plus not far from where I live they have an advanced militray complex testing facility ...they were testing the eurofighte around here to see if "mobile phone mast emissions interfered with it"  etc ...

https://www.baesystems.com/en-uk/article/eurofighter-escan-testing-...

remember the military industrial complex has facilities like this all over the world 

so I find it hard to believe that advance modern countrys would not be able to detect "mind control signals" ...so they complicit in this ...or at the very least neglecting there duty to protect there citzens   

It might be hard to distinguish / identify the origin if it's something like radio waves. And what you are saying now is slightly different than before, which is it could actually be a rogue state from which we need protection.

Again, where is your actual evidence?

VM said:

deca said:

er there is no "good" government/country that not experimented on its own people 

there are agreements between countrys of freqency alocations ...and also on spying ...i.e five eyes /echelon etc 

why do you believe only one "bad" country is doing the targeting and all the "good" countries don`t know about it ....???

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"No Martti, minkä takia Vitutuun otsikoima univaje ketju poistettiin. MINÄkirjoitin siihen täyttä ja tarkkaa asiaa, Kari sitä tavanomaista vastaväittämisjahkaamistaan.  Siis sinä…"
10 minutes ago
Skinny updated their profile
1 hour ago
sandy boewer liked sandy boewer's profile
2 hours ago
Charlotte D. Wooster posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Monita Choi posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Charlotte D. Wooster is now a member of Peacepink
9 hours ago
Sue replied to Stephen O' Neill's discussion The Iraqi Dinar
"Stephen you can delete it yoireelf. Just go to the top of the page and click the "add" button then follow."
9 hours ago
Martti Koski commented on H's group Finland
"Outi, nyt se keskustelu oli tullut takaisin. Minusta se oli joitakin tunteja  häviksissä."
11 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service