I have the right to bear arms. I have survived having made this statement. I have had the right to bear arms and have stated so telepathically for several years. I am refering to my right to access and use telepathic technology. It should be understood that I believe I am part of a telepathic network rather than the TI/perp/government belief system. This telepathic network is likely ancient and the technology is likely of alien origin. This technology has likely been handed down through the spiritual community for centuries. You can read my website, SyntheticTelepathy.com if you wish to understand how I came to this conclusion. I may be able to access the technology/network to a greater degree than I have for moral purposes, such as suppressing perp voices. There are likely moral forces within the network. This is evident given the number of moral arguments that are echoed back to me. The telepathic technology witnessed likely has a network topology similar to the internet, with nodes and connections between nodes(it would look like a map with cities and roads in 2d, where the cities are the nodes and the connections are the roads). I have been spreading natural law arguments for several years and this seems to be working as I receive a fair number of my moral arguments echoed back, and this traffic seems to block the perp voices to a fair degree. Playing my moral arguments on repeat through headphones may have helped with this.

Never leave a man behind. I get a lot of information put through my head. I need to remember more often my initial objective of defending people. I need to remember my objectives. I need to arm myself better. I can fire 'triggers'. These 'triggers' are thought recognition mechanisms. When I think of certain words, thoughts related to those words come back to me, and I seem to come into communication with entities related to those thoughts.

Alien. That will fire a 'trigger'. Aliens likely have the best technology, which has then traditionally been distributed through our Gods. I have truly moral intentions. I'm non-specist. I'm not for attacking the innocent in any group of beings. I'm for truly fair handed investigations not strayed by any conflicts of interest. I'm for treating every form of spirit or alien as equivilent to human by law. I'm not for abusing power with whatever technology I may be granted. I'm against 'perps'. I'm not for rushing to violence over jurisdiction. I have a more complete document stating my moral position. Every I time I read this paragraph I will be attempting to gain better access.

Third party strike. The perps are apparently getting hit by third parties. I get thoughts back suggesting that my technology access arguments have been spreading to the detriment of the perps. Sanctions and access, the perps should be sanctioned, moral forces should be granted access. One for those with right to bear arms, one for those with moral intentions. It's an access argument coming back to me.

I'm going to read paragraph 3 a half a dozen times or so to see what happens.... I get some thoughts back. My natural law arguments come back to me...

Those ancient have no doubt seen the truth of the sane forms of natural law. A rise in evil is of no benefit to anyone, too many prey on each other. Better to spread sanity and justice and live amongst the sane and the just as one moral. Those ancient also likely have the best technology. If those ancient are moral and have the best technology then it is arguable that those evil are likely young and are doomed to be brought to justice.

And this one: those evil should quit so that they don't have to live amongst each other.

A voice states that it is giving up on trying to stop me from arming myself. That's one less but it never seems to end, there's always another. Possibly hired from a well funded organization as it never ends.

More thoughts come though, the number of perp voices has been decreasing. The number of pro-armament of moral forces arguments has been increasing. I'm slowly but surely progressing.

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –