Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

There seems to be no organized victims association that works together to find a way

to jam, find implants, remove implants, keeps track of doctors who will help victims remove implants, etc. We need to all work together to solve this. It is currently not organized and people are complaining of the tortures they are getting instead of finding away to solve it. Can we all organize an online meeting to have some process to solve this problem. We need to have the following:

1) A record of names and numbers of all doctors who are willing to help victims to remove implants.

2) A technical group who can work to find implants via x-rays, scans, and document them and find ways to remove them

3) We need to document all ways to jam these frequencies or at least document what methods reduce the attack or what shielding works and doesn't work

" WE NEED ORGANIZATION " Currently it is not organize and it is a benefit to the preps. People come onto this website and just complain about the torture and provide no value at all to anyone.

LETS GET ORGANIZED AND START DOCUMENTING THIS PROFESSIONALLY.

Thanks

Views: 429

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

Watch patient 17 movie about removing alien implants. That doctor Robert Leir has passed on. But he had associates that helped remove implants. We need to document these peoples names and have them available for victims to get their implants removed.  We need a list of doctors across the world who is willing to work with victims to get implants removed?

Can some start a word press site to start documenting names ?

About protection fields, did someone already tried ORGONITE?   You can search about it online, it is very cheap to mame. I'm going to try it and let you know :-) 



Rossella said:

About protection fields, did someone already tried ORGONITE?   You can search about it online, it is very cheap to make. I'm going to try it and let you know :-) let's stay strong in the fight

Hi. I use Orgonite. Its gud to hold on ya body & it helps abit where ya getn attacked. You'd need a ton of it to cover you tho. So not practical really. Aswel as other things. Im using Dave Case's cd now. He's made a countermeasure against the so called super computer that interupts the signal being used by our skin as a transducer. The cd is full of different oscillating frequencies & ultrasonics. U need earphones that go up to 24khz or the cd wont work on normal earphones due to the ultrasonic frequencies. U go to bed at nyte & play it as u sleep. When u awake you'd be amased afta only one day how better you feel & the attacks slowly disappear. The cd is free! So u got nufn to lose by tryn it. TakeCares ;-)

Orgonite? Common, please....

Rossella said:

About protection fields, did someone already tried ORGONITE?   You can search about it online, it is very cheap to mame. I'm going to try it and let you know :-) 

Alels Ha ha ha ha lol So true

Alels said:

Orgonite? Common, please....

Rossella said:

About protection fields, did someone already tried ORGONITE?   You can search about it online, it is very cheap to mame. I'm going to try it and let you know :-) 

The CD is free BUT you have to give a donation , that reminds me I have to send one.

Carl said:

Hi. I use Orgonite. Its gud to hold on ya body & it helps abit where ya getn attacked. You'd need a ton of it to cover you tho. So not practical really. Aswel as other things. Im using Dave Case's cd now. He's made a countermeasure against the so called super computer that interupts the signal being used by our skin as a transducer. The cd is full of different oscillating frequencies & ultrasonics. U need earphones that go up to 24khz or the cd wont work on normal earphones due to the ultrasonic frequencies. U go to bed at nyte & play it as u sleep. When u awake you'd be amased afta only one day how better you feel & the attacks slowly disappear. The cd is free! So u got nufn to lose by tryn it. TakeCares ;-)

Rossella -its Wayne - please stay away from Orgonite and as a Christian I know the torture is real-but these maganites - and qwave-and orgonite-are only temp fixes- and The Bible is full of verses to understand - use the Bible KJV and have a GOD experience in scripture even though it may not Help but youll know its GODs word-and you know His word is 100% real.
In Jesus Christ Services
Wayne
8/4/18

Rossella said:



Rossella said:

About protection fields, did someone already tried ORGONITE?   You can search about it online, it is very cheap to make. I'm going to try it and let you know :-) let's stay strong in the fight

God not shielding from RNM. Used many years only Japanese Zen work. 
Wayne Morin Jr said:

Rossella -its Wayne - please stay away from Orgonite and as a Christian I know the torture is real-but these maganites - and qwave-and orgonite-are only temp fixes- and The Bible is full of verses to understand - use the Bible KJV and have a GOD experience in scripture even though it may not Help but youll know its GODs word-and you know His word is 100% real.
In Jesus Christ Services
Wayne
8/4/18

Rossella said:



Rossella said:

About protection fields, did someone already tried ORGONITE?   You can search about it online, it is very cheap to make. I'm going to try it and let you know :-) let's stay strong in the fight

I'm in peacepink. Count on me. On Youtube there are some videos to counter frequencies. For example this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQb0Ez7IYHc

Or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZCgOoGSLdQ



Alels said:

Dios no está protegiendo de RNM. Usé muchos años solo el trabajo Zen japonés. 
Wayne Morin Jr dijo:

Rossella, su Wayne, por favor manténgase alejado de Orgonite y, como cristiano, sé que la tortura es real, pero estos maganitos y qwave y orgonita son solo soluciones temporales. La Biblia está llena de versículos para entender. Use la Biblia. y tener una experiencia de DIOS en las Escrituras, a pesar de que tal vez no lo ayude, pero usted sabrá la palabra de DIOS, y usted sabe que Su palabra es 100% real.
En Jesus Christ Services
Wayne
8/4/18

Rossella dijo:



Rossella dijo:

Acerca de los campos de protección, ¿alguien ya probó ORGONITE? Puede buscar en línea, es muy barato de hacer. Voy a intentarlo y dejarte saber :-) sigamos siendo fuertes en la lucha

For RNM victim not work

PAZ RINCÓN TOLEDANO said:

I'm in peacepink. Count on me. On Youtube there are some videos to counter frequencies. For example this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQb0Ez7IYHc

Or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZCgOoGSLdQ



Alels said:

Dios no está protegiendo de RNM. Usé muchos años solo el trabajo Zen japonés. 
Wayne Morin Jr dijo:

Rossella, su Wayne, por favor manténgase alejado de Orgonite y, como cristiano, sé que la tortura es real, pero estos maganitos y qwave y orgonita son solo soluciones temporales. La Biblia está llena de versículos para entender. Use la Biblia. y tener una experiencia de DIOS en las Escrituras, a pesar de que tal vez no lo ayude, pero usted sabrá la palabra de DIOS, y usted sabe que Su palabra es 100% real.
En Jesus Christ Services
Wayne
8/4/18

Rossella dijo:



Rossella dijo:

Acerca de los campos de protección, ¿alguien ya probó ORGONITE? Puede buscar en línea, es muy barato de hacer. Voy a intentarlo y dejarte saber :-) sigamos siendo fuertes en la lucha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

TECHNOLOGY IS BEING USED TO ENHANCE THE THOUGHT PATTERNS OF THE FOLLOWERS OF CHRISTIANITY.

The Vatican which is also known as the catholic church has the enormous responsibility of maintaining the inculcation levels of up to two billion followers. The Vatican hierarchy are and have always been experts in psychology. They use trauma based mind control to initially inculcate each child into their belief system. In order to trauma base mind control a child you first need to put the child into a state of extreme fear or extreme shock. Then you give them a message and because they are in…See More
18 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
18 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"linkit toimivat naamakirjassa, ei täällä kuitenkin Targetedindividualseurope-Wordpress.com TI´S "SYMPTOMS""
23 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
" Lista tuli tänne lopusta alkuun- MUUT OIREET"
23 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"- (The TI can in his thoughts intercept)Ti voi ajatuksissaan omia, mitä TV:ssä on meneillään, hetken aikaa, riippua aiheen kiinnostavuudesta. Jotkut TI:tovat varmoja, että ihmiset TVS:ssä matkivat heitä tai…"
23 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"- mitä TI ajattelee, muuttuu todellisuudeksi . odotukset muuttuvat tasan päinvastaisiksi johtaen kognitiiviseen dissonanssiin"
23 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"TÄYDELLINEN TUEN PUUTE"
23 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"-  Kun TI tapaaterveydenhuollon ammattilaisia, he eivät ole kiinnostuneita siitä, mitä TI kertoo heille. Oireita käsitellään vanhanaikaisella tavalla. Monet kerrat TI on ottamaan väärä…"
23 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service