Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

"Stein and Stein, the law firm , and a class action lawsuit."

Stein and Stein, the law firm

The firms website is http://steinandstein.com/

MK Ultra & McGill University in Montreal (April 12, 2007)

Alan Stein is a lawyer representing Janine Houard, a Montreal victim of the CIA's MK Ultra experiments in the 1960s. He is seeking a class action lawsuit against the Government of Canada for victims.
http://archive.org/details/alanstein041207

More information on the firm, one of the last cases they won against the CIA for mind control experiments on 277 people, and info on the suit is at http://endingeh.weebly.com/attorney-representation.html

Alan, the head of the firm, is representing us, he knows of the case as the greg gamache brain reading suit. his contact information is at the firms webpage

We have a total of 20 people in the suit so far, each giving money to the firm,
we have a total of 25 percent of the money we need to hire them so far, a total of 25k needed

take a look at the suit info at the link above, at the firm website listed, contact alan stein of stein and stein

if you would like to contribute to the firm, and/or contact other victims for them to do so also,
let me know, send me an email to mothership010@yahoo.com "greg"
or go ahead and send the money to alan , and let him know to include you in the plaintiffs in the greg gamache brain reading case

Montrealer collects compensation for CIA brainwashing

Janine Huard to drop class-action suit in exchange for compensation

Last Updated:  Wednesday, July  4, 2007 | 12:11 PM ET

A Montreal senior who survived Cold War-era brainwashing experiments picked up a cheque for compensation from the federal government on Tuesday.

Janine Huard, 79, accepted an offer to end her class-action lawsuit against the federal government, which jointly funded the experiments with the Central Intelligence Agency.

The terms of the settlement are confidential, but Huard says it will allow her to live out her days in peace, with some peace of mind.

"I was really so exhausted from fighting for so many years," Huard told the Canadian Press in an interview.

"I don't think it's enough after having been hurt so much, and my kids and family … but at least justice has been done a little bit."

Huard was a young mother of four suffering from post-partum depression when she checked herself into McGill's renowned Allen Memorial Institute in 1950.

On and off for the next 15 years, she was one of hundreds of patients of Dr. Ewan Cameron subjected to experimental treatments that included massive electroshock therapy, experimental pills and LSD.

The patients were induced into comas and exposed to repetitive messages for days on end to brainwash them.

Cameron pioneered a technique called psychic driving, which he believed could erase harmful memories and rebuild psyches without psychiatric defect.

The idea intrigued the CIA, which recruited him to experiment with mind control beginning in 1950.

Until 1964, Cameron conducted a range of experiments at the McGill institute, often without the knowledge or the permission of his patients.

The experiments were part of a larger CIA program called MK-ULTRA, which saw LSD administered to U.S. prison inmates and patrons of brothels without their knowledge, according to testimony before a 1977 U.S. Senate committee.

Huard said the treatment left her unable to care for her children. She suffered memory loss and migraines for many years to come and had to have her mother move in with her.

Huard was one of nine Canadians who received nearly $67,000 US each from the CIA in 1988.

But her claim for compensation from the Canadian federal government was rejected three times. Only 77 former patients who were reduced to a childlike state received $100,000 payments.

Huard was seeking Federal Court approval for a class-action lawsuit on behalf of those potentially hundreds of other patients.

Earlier this year, a Federal Court judge rejected the federal government motion to dismiss the lawsuit.

Huard said the settlement money will allow her to live out her days as she always wanted.

"I'm moving to a peaceful place to see nice scenery, near the country," she said. "I want to finish my days like that.

"I will try to forget all that because it's too painful."

The settlement ends Huard's class-action lawsuit on behalf of all patients but her lawyer, Alan Stein, says a class-action will go ahead in the future under another patient's name.

"It was a miscarriage of justice. There's no doubt about it," Stein said. "It won't be the end, believe me, because I feel the other people should be compensated as well, [people] whose claims were denied."

Stein said he's been contacted by about 30 other former patients of Cameron.

Views: 1891

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Part of my above comment was cut-off.  i am not charging anything.  it will be very similiar to my original complaint which was very good....the judge had a real hard time dismissing it.  It will just be modified to include the complaints of other TIs.

How ICC summon Canada for crimes against humanity:

http://itccs.org/2011/03/26/canadian-prime-minister-served-summons-...

Robin Yan said:

How to deal with torture case? Class action lawsuit can not be used now. We should move on step by step.

The first step is " A public inquiry" . American friends are on the right path. They are now holding "The Presidential Commission for the Study of Bioethical Issues." Also pls refer to the most famous torture case dealt with by the Government of Canada. https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true...

The second step, if they refuse our request, we turn to special courts or ICC according to the legal process. Please refer to this famous murder case of  dealt with by ICC after Canada refused to investigate into it. I will post this case later.

Walbert didn't win anything in federal court.

But, that's not quite what the judge decided as Walbert's preponderance of the evidence. It was based on the guy stalking and harassing Walbert and specifically making a threat to "zap" him. 

Walbert merely took it further and stated his symptoms and that went on even further to claim the RFID portion, which was probably not even needed. It's just good to get things on record.

I think it was cool he did that.

Plus it didn't hurt any that the guy didn't show up. But, there's not a huge preponderance of evidence needed to get a Kansas county court anti-stalking order. They're applied very very liberally there. 

But, he does have his case against the Wichita Police Department in federal court, suing them for not coming to his aid in enforcing the anti-stalking order and there's a bit about defamation too. The WPD is claiming they're not a legal entity and are balking at the judge's recommendation for alternative dispute resolution. So, that's kinda in limbo now until they argue those points. 

I'm sure he can argue the defamation claim well. There's quite a bit of law about what the police don't owe as a duty to a citizen to investigate or to protect, but he seems to be leaning more toward WPD's internal policy..........I hope he gets a score for the defamation at least.

Ya know, if prisoners in California would file suit against the system for that inhumane Active Denial skin heating millimeter wave contraption, that would be the best beginning for any future DEW lawsuit if it could be won.    

Could you please post some links to the internet when it shows that this specific law firm WON A CASE THAT WAS CONNECTED TO MKULTRA????   Where it shows that this specific law firm was the law firm in charge of the Canadian MKUltra court cases???  Would appreciate the guidance to some weblinks that show us that

Dee

laura said:

guys

this information is leaking out about this stuff in the wrong way

a large law firm

who won a similar case against mkultra

"the problems we are having are because of  subprojects of mkultra'"

wants to investigate this brainreading and eh stuff

and get evidence and proof of it so they can take ot to trial for us and win

they are not getting paid any money in teh suit, there is no jury award

just what we pay alan

this attorny

obviuosly cares

dude

for as long as we have had this stuff

we have a law firm that will investigate it for us

and get us teh proof we need to win

thatpost about what alan said, came out wrong

Pam in So Calif spoke to this lawyer firm by phone and they sent her this response of something in writing from their organization STATING THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RELATIONSHIP OR FILES OR CASES FOR ABOVE CAPTIONED INDIVIDUAL OF GREG GAMACHE

Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 11:53:08 -0400
Subject: Greg Gamache

Further to our conversation of this date we advise that we have absolutely no relationship or files or cases for the above captioned individual and that he has no right to use or refer to our web site. We know nothing about a case involving brain reading etc. Please report this matter to the FBI in your jurisdiction and we will report same to our police authorities.

Neil H. Stein for

Stein & Stein Inc. Lawyers, Avocats

Professional Corporation

4101 Sherbrooke St. West

Montreal, Quebec

H3Z 1A7

Tel:  (514) 866-9806 ext. 209

Fax: (514) 875-8218

E-mail:  nstein@steinandstein.com

Pam

We acknowledge receipt of your e-mail. You may certainly use our e-mail to contact the FBI and they can feel free to contact us as we have nothing to do with this individual who is using our web site illegally. We will immediately contact the Canadian police authorities.

Neil H. Stein for

Professional Corporation

4101 Sherbrooke St. West

Montreal, Quebec

H3Z 1A7

I think what Greg need to do is to show some evidences to prove that Stein and Stein would present him in lawsuit by giving him a draft agreement, or draft contract, or draft memo.

They can provide such document which show what documents or other materials that Greg need to submit to them, so that they can start their work.

With such document, Greg can prove that Stein and Stein would work for him, if he had all materials prepared.

Greg had posted all the information to our website relating to a lawfirm, and this law firm had given an official letter that these information is harassing to their law firm, they will take law action.

He did not get official agreement or memo to allow him to spread such information. This bring troubles to our website too.

Lucky, he had already set up his own group. everyone who want to join him, please go to his website.

Once he get his agreement or memo to spread his information about this lawfirm, he can come back again.

dboots said:

Pam in So Calif spoke to this lawyer firm by phone and they sent her this response of something in writing from their organization STATING THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RELATIONSHIP OR FILES OR CASES FOR ABOVE CAPTIONED INDIVIDUAL OF GREG GAMACHE

Further to our conversation of this date we advise that we have absolutely no relationship or files or cases for the above captioned individual and that he has no right to use or refer to our web site. We know nothing about a case involving brain reading etc. Please report this matter to the FBI in your jurisdiction and we will report same to our police authorities.

Neil H. Stein for

Professional Corporation

4101 Sherbrooke St. West

Montreal, Quebec

H3Z 1A7

Pam

We acknowledge receipt of your e-mail. You may certainly use our e-mail to contact the FBI and they can feel free to contact us as we have nothing to do with this individual who is using our web site illegally. We will immediately contact the Canadian police authorities.

Neil H. Stein for

Professional Corporation

4101 Sherbrooke St. West

Montreal, Quebec

H3Z 1A7

If you can't prove your claims, they will be dismissed. Simple as that.

It's similar to averring 15,000 people called the FBI on TI issues, but offering no proof........you case will go *poof*.

http://www2.canada.com/nanaimodailynews/news/story.html?id=d36f00f6...

A B.C. Supreme Court justice has now agreed to an RCMP request that Jerry Rose be barred from filing any more claims like the ones in which he sought $2 billion in compensation for computer technology he said he invented and was stolen from him.
About 3 years ago I paid a well-known civil rights attorney 300 in Washington, DC 300 dollars to listen to my story. This was well before I actually understood what was going on. He listened politely for about 10 minutes and then gradually started to insinuate that I should be in a mental institution. As if he was qualified to make such a diagnosis. It was so over the top and completely unprofessional that with hindsight I've come to the conclusion that his life and practice was put in enough jeopardy that helping me was simply not worth it to him. He kept my money and shoved me out of the office. For perspective on the pressure that can be brought to bear on any attorneys that attempt to help targeted individuals, I remember listening to an interview of attorney Stephen Jones, who represented Timothy McVeigh during the Oklahoma City Bombing trial. Aside from the death threats, it took six years for his practice to recover. I suspect, if any law firm or attorney decides to investigate and take on a class action suit, and succeed, I suspect it will be an exceptional attorney or group of attorneys.  Whether this is Stein & Stein, I don't know, but I would recommend caution spending precious money.

Well I am going to try and send an email to the law firm myself to see if I can confirm whether or not Pam's information is true or not.    If Greg is not their client, then my instinct tells me they would not be violating any attorney/client privilege in responding if that is indeed the case.

I will keep you updated if they respond to my email request. 

Dee

franko said:

This is crazy it turned into a soap opera,  Everybody watch out their are perps in the group trying to destroy the lawsuit, PAM could have been a perp and made up storys to destroy the lawsuit thats how the perps and FBI work.

They will do anything for they wont get sued beleive me Ive seen everything that they do.

I told Greg do not mention the lawfirms name because some screwed up perps and T.I.'s will call them 100 times a day and destroy the lawsuit. he didnt listen.

It would seem that Deb is responding that Greg was indeed in contact with this law firm and that she herself

has confirmed this by phone.   Now I am not sure what to think about this whole soap opera.

But I got to say I have absolutely no idea why a law firm whose main practice areas are banking and finance would consider taking on a case like this that is outside of their scope of practice other than seeing an opportunity of a quick $25 grand

And come on Michelle that post of Deb's was closer to the beginning of this thread of on the first page of it is actual the 5th post 

First original post starting this thread was Robin Yan on May 18, 2011 at 5:40am

then a post of a reply from a mass email dissusion of Bob S. response Soleilmavis on May 18, 2011 at 1:07pm

then Robin Yan on May 18, 2011 at 2:55pm

then Reply by Robin Yan on May 18, 2011 at 10:32pm

and then the 5th post of a mass email discussion of soleilmavis pasting Deb's response

Reply by Soleilmavis on May 19, 2011 at 5:36am

Message from Debbie Newhook

and this Reply by Michelle 3 hours ago has no date on it, so it is today's date of Friday May 20, 2011  and it is on the 3rd page

so why pretend and infer a reply that Deb's post is to be considered a newer recent post of trying to twist your words to imply that Deb's post is your reasoning in which to back up your first sentence????

If you finally admittred that Greg harrassed a law firm

Truth is, Soleimavis sent out a mass email to make others aware outside of this group, that this topic was being discussed and she invited others to please post their correspondence concerning this subject in question of this thread just so that perhaps we victims could get to the bottom of this of whether it was real or just a clever scheme/scam to make money off of our situation.

It would seem that so far, we are faced with 2 conflicting answers.  One is true and one is not.  Further reseach is needed to get to the bottom of this

D

Michelle said:

Solemavis,

If you finally admittred that Greg harrassed a law firm and if you banned him again, why do you induce people in error ? Why do you allow other members such as Debbie Newhook to ask for money from innocent people  ?

"

Message from Debbie Newhook

I just got off the phone with Alan Stein. He is only interested in taking on this case once he gets a $25,000 retainer and he does NOT want individuals contacting him NOR sending him money. What we need to do is to set up a trust fund and start to raise money and perhaps find ways to so some fund raising.
Alan Stein suggested that I organize this and set up a trust fund. Alan only wants to deal with one person and does NOT want to have contact with the individuals who would like to pursue a class action suit until he has done the investigation. The retainer will be used for the investigation only and there is no guarantee that after the investigation there will be enough proof to carry forward with a class action suit...this could take years folks and lots of money as I suspect that it may cost even more than $25,000 to do an investigation. ... "

Soleilmavis said:

Greg had posted all the information to our website relating to a lawfirm, and this law firm had given an official letter that these information is harassing to their law firm, they will take law action.

He did not get official agreement or memo to allow him to spread such information. This bring troubles to our website too.

Lucky, he had already set up his own group. everyone who want to join him, please go to his website.

Once he get his agreement or memo to spread his information about this lawfirm, he can come back again.

dboots said:

Neil H. Stein for

Professional Corporation

4101 Sherbrooke St. West

Montreal, Quebec

H3Z 1A7

Pam

Neil H. Stein for

Professional Corporation

4101 Sherbrooke St. West

Montreal, Quebec

H3Z 1A7

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

JasonMxxxx posted a status
12 minutes ago
Patrick Charette is now a member of Peacepink
7 hours ago
JasonMxxxx posted blog posts
13 hours ago
Morricia left a comment for JasonMxxxx
"I will pray for you brother im going through same thing Jesus is my only hope keeping my faith and looking toward the cross. Please pray for me too im here if yiu ever want to talk"
14 hours ago
Robin Yan posted a discussion

Brutal and evil:

When I sleep my heart beats as low as 37 per minutehttps://ibb.co/ysQMDkbWhen working,  whose heart beats like this?https://gofile.io/d/RPwicvPlus, my symptoms due to heart attack.Enter my house at any time  without opening any doors and hide in my house attic https://ibb.co/fNgn9ncRecently ,  one professor of University of  California, San Diego stated: If you are secretly forced…See More
16 hours ago
John Quigley replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
"I totally agree with this letter. I am a 24/7 victim of tortures by thought. And "they" used my materials. I am John Quigley."
21 hours ago
John Quigley liked Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
21 hours ago
JasonMxxxx replied to Soleilmavis's discussion Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture
yesterday

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service