Suicide

Hi 

Has anyone heard of any ways to kill yourself so it's not painful and it's quick? I am a targeted individual and have been ssince I was 6 years ols. They told me they experimented on me since I was baby. My first memory of being a targeted individual was when I was 6 years old. Experimenting on children - what the fuck . It's sick and wrong. No consent from my parents and I was to young tto give consent. Child experimentation what the fuck? They told me they sexually abused me while they exprimented on me as a child.

They force child exploitation material into my visual cortext everyday and don't stop when I tell them to. It makes me very angry. This forces me to witness child exploitation material. I can see it clearly in my vision, I want to see the perpretrators responsible for this to be slaughtered. I am so angry at them. I know it's real and some of it may be depictions. Real child exploitation material and depictions of child exploitation material are both as illegal as each other. Think about that, a group of people forcing child exploitation material into someone's brain. What kind of people are they? They must be psychopaths and paedophiles. What sort of person forces chld explotionn material into someone's brain? I hope someone wipes them out so they pay for it. These people have been fucking with my sexuality since I wsas at least 6 years old. My seuality is ruined because of these people, starting wince I was 6 years old.

They are also terrorists who caused a terrorist attack by making a plane crash just after take off. in Essendon, Australia in February 2017, Over remote neural monitoring they told me they did it to intimidate me. They couldn't kill me because if they killed me, I have been told the perpetrators would be executed if they killed me or anyone in my family, so instead they torture me and try to intimidate me. They admitted to doing it and reading news articles there is evidence.that they caused the terrorist attack. I reported this terrorist attack by sending lettters to agencies overseas. I had to lodge this complaint overseas for several reaaons knowing who was behind these terrorist ttacks. More rcently I found a terrorism hotline and lodged a complaint with them also. One of the perpetrators who was a politician, her name is Julia told me that she would delete the complaint from the terrorism hotline database so, i.e., she and others involved in this second terrorist attack could get away with it. There was a ssecond terrorist attack when I was having lunch with my mother. We both looked out the window and saw that an airplane was aimed at the place we were having lunch at. Someone through remote neural monitoring must have taken over the controls because the plane looked very unstabled. It ended up going above us then crashiing about 5 kilometres away. A perpetrator told me it was not reported in the news because they covered it up. 

This is just a few details of what I have been through They have been lurking in the background of my brain since I was 6 years old. I have been told the experimentations began when I was a baby.

These people are low life scum.

I have read about Dr Philip Nitschke and his Exit International Peaceful Pill Handbook, but I have read it is very difficult to get the pill.

My life is very fucked and my menal health has been screwed over by these perpretrators many, many times throughout my life. I woiuldn't be surprised if I have PTSD. I certainly have experienced a massive amount of trauma.

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well if you really are a student in Thsiland, well then I'm sorry for what I said, but 99 out of 100 Westerners in Thailand are not there to study! And disrespectful? You are the one deleting my comments for no good reason.

• Evan, I didn't read through everything but from what I gather you want to top yourself? Dude , DO NOT KILL YOURSELF!!! Believe me I am suffering too so I get it , really I do. But no don't even THINK about killing yourself. Just imagine all of that compenstaton that you could get soon. Life works in cycles and nothing NOTHING lasts forever , this cycle will run its course one day.  And when it does both you are I will be rich for the rest of our days. You are an Aussie are you not? I'm Irish so it rains here all the fucking time its depressing , at least you have sunshine all day every day. Count your blessings my friend. FORGET about this taking your own life nonsense ,things MIGHT get better very soon. Our issues (TI's) are more and more getting out to the rest of the World all of the time, now the United Nations are even hearing our cries. Nothing lasts forever , this cycle will run its course. The Nazi's , the Stasi and so on the all had the end of their cycle. And our PERPS too will come to the end of the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reply was deleted.