The guide is a simple and very general guide for Targeted Individuals to help you cope, survive and fight.
1. Don’t panic- whatever is happening to you try and stay calm, it seems much worse than it actually is at first. This can all scare the hell out of you when it first starts, you will be surprised how adaptive you can be and most things us T.I’s face is fixable or fixes itself over time.
2. Stay sane-I use my sense of humor, spend time with friends that understand, try and find bits of enjoyment in life, these things just help keep you going. Try to think in a healthy and positive manor.
3. Adapt- know that over time you can learn and adapt. You can learn how to be tough, how to survive and how to fight.
4. Fight- our lives may be hard but we do have a fighting chance to get out of our situations. Keep going as best you can.
5. Learn to jump in- with telepathy and mind control sometimes you have to be quick- your enemy can hear your thoughts so you need to do things before they can prepare, if you see a chance go for it.
6. Find friends and supporters- Perpetrators will try and keep us isolated so try get as many people as you can supporting you.
7. Suicide watch- if you feel like suicide I urge you to contact one of us on the site. We are here to help, especially during these kind of times and always remember- there are people out there fighting for you.
8. keep a diary- or write your story and let people know what is happening; make some noise.
9. Never give up- you aren't alone, if you fight long enough, help always arrives.