Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

again this is sort of close to the "white noise" I am subjected to day after day year after year

again the sort of rain effects maybe a bit fast compared to mine
and it does alter often it like somebody moving a slider up and down

http://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/whi...00000028456891

Views: 933

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I think that they were subjected to real noise since the year was 1971.

what about the people that complain about the hum ? is that a real noise then ?

also don`t you think regardless of the origin of sound and how its transmitted into the subject its going to down to the audio perception and effect it has on the subject ...

so white noise via headphones is torture ....remote via microwave hearing not torture ?

T.I. Vico said:

Well, I think that they were subjected to real noise since the year was 1971.

I have no idea what the hum is.

Both external and internal sounds are used for torture. But I think that internal sounds are used more to keep you in a certain psychological state so they can manipulate your brain more efficiently, while external sounds are used to induce specific temporary or abrupt neural reactions inside your brain depending on the type of sound.

right well that's your personal view

now a far as I am concerned they blast me with white nose as part of the psychological torture program they subject to me  and I was interested if other TI`s experienced the same

but now this thread is more or less ruined for that purpose ...thanks 

But posting a link to the sound they percieve wasn't necessary for that...

well we  now know that YOU suffer from tinnitus ...

and I am being targeted by white noise as part of torture program ...

so I would not say it was pointless ....

so what do you think is the cause of your tinnitus ?

and clearly you are experiencing a totally different thing to myself

Dude, you were the one asking...

and tinnitus has nothing to do with white noise torture correct ? yes /no

What they've got in common is that they are both produced inside the inner ear. Have you tried to stick your fingers inside your ears to see what happens?

• Transient otoacoustic emissions (TOAEs) or transient evoked otoacoustic emissions (TEOAEs) - Sounds emitted in response to an acoustic stimuli of very short duration; usually clicks but can be tone-bursts
  • Distortion product otoacoustic emissions (DPOAEs) - Sounds emitted in response to 2 simultaneous tones of different frequencies
  • Sustained-frequency otoacoustic emissions (SFOAEs) - Sounds emitted in response to a continuous tone

So, don't you think that listening to the sounds you've posted would worsen our tinnitus?

now with people with tinnitus like YOU they use

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinnitus_masker

Tinnitus masker

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tinnitus maskers are a range of devices based on simple white noise machines which are used to add natural or artificial sound into a tinnitus sufferer's environment in order to suppress or mask the ringing.

The mechanism of sound masking can be explained by analogy with light. In a dark room where someone is turning a lamp on and off, the light will be obviously noticeable. However if the overhead lights are turned on, turning on the lamp will no longer be as distracting because it has been "masked". Tinnitus maskers increase the level of sound in the listener's environment and therefore mask the ringing in the sufferer's head with a calming, less intrusive sound.

so no but its going to be subjective and down to personal taste etc

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Dr Salvi posted blog posts
7 minutes ago
Tyler posted a blog post

Renewable Energy Online Course

Get a dream job and help save the planet with our online education programs. Renewable Energy Online provides a comprehensive, engaging and authentic training resource on all areas of renewable energy technologies. Our e-learning portal is available over the Internet from anywhere. It helps you learn online not only renewable energy technologies and GHG’s impact on…See More
2 hours ago
Tyler is now a member of Peacepink
2 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"tekisi mieli kysyä näiltä mobbaajilta, matkijoilta, häiriköiltä. kuinka te viitsitte. Mutta en kysy, kun itsellänikin on teetetty kaikenlaista, mitä en vapaaehtoisesti tekisi."
7 hours ago
" niin ja kerrottiin, että minusta kerätään havaintoja!!!!!"
12 hours ago
" IHANAA, IHANAA, IHANAA ihan saman, käytin tuota sanaa edellisessä elämässä, ette pysty sillä mitään tuhoamaan"
13 hours ago
"Tietääkö kukaan lintujenrääkkäyssalaseurasta. Hellarit on lahkona sellainen. Tappavat kaikki linnut joista olen ottanut kuvia, tai ainakin lajin edustajan. Jouduin tänä aamuna uimarannalla joutsenkuulusteluun.…"
13 hours ago
"Yksi selitys tuli mieleen, pojat eivät uskaltaneet puhua selvästi. Asiat oli kai piilotettu johonkin sivulauseisiin."
14 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service