peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

If you get any response and reply when you write to government or public, please post here by "reply to this discussion"

Mailteam works during the past few years

http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/mailteam-1

Mailteam members

http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/mailteam-members

Mailteam Mass Petitions

http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/mailteam-mass-petitions

Lawsuits filed by victims  http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/lawsuits-of-mind-control

Mind Control technologies
http://peacepink.ning.com/forum/topics/introduce-mind-control-and

Please go to LAST PAGE OF "Replies to this Discussion" to read NEWEST Information

Views: 2022

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those American Ethnic Indian, Ethnic Taiwanese, Ethnic South American and African secret technicals who caved in to darkness by helping to twist deserve being killed as twisting only help Evils, do you agree with me?

Animal lives for power and sensational satisfaction. Living for family is equivalent to living for power and sensational satisfaction. What do you think humanbeings should live for? If their purpose of living is not different from those of animals, they should be called human garbage, do you agree with me?

American technical secret garbage is the evil source of most bad things happened today and the previous 40 years. Those animal-purpose human garbages who caved in to darkness and shamelessly said everyone would do the same as themselves. Why didn't you kill yourself when you dare to cave in to darkness, American secret technical garbage, animal-purpose human garbage. You are not only making tens of thousands innocent people killed mentally or physically everyday, you are helping to justify killing yourself benefits humankind as without garbage like you Rockefeller cannot kill so many remotely. American secret garbage who dared to cave in to darkness, the earlier you are killed, the sooner the secrets about Remote surgery and remote mind control technologies that are secretly killing tens of thousands by man-made cancer, man-made heart attack, and other diseases, man-made aircraft accidents, man-made nuclear plant accidents that didn't happen to the Mafia tycoon Rockefeller family themselves but are happening to "Shawn the Sheeps and Brice Taylors" CIA obedient secretly everyday, would be exposed to the general public.

You know we do not have 3 choices. You and me we only have 2 choices. We are either killed after doing bad things to humankind, or we are killed after doing good things to humankind, as without exposing remote surgery and remote mind control technologies, everyone who knew mind control would be killed secretly. Without killing every human garbage who knew and believed the existence of mind control but did not help to make the whole world know, everyone who knows the secrets would be killed secretly. The number of bad people should decrease. The number of good people should increase. That is how humankind survives. Do you agree with me?

No-one is going to admit involuntary experiments, these are not DEW, this is "the healing hand held back by the deepened nail", MOST of the so called TIs are just bullshitters and even they don't believe a word they're saying but for the minority of real victims the only way to expose this is to realize the sad truth and tell it like it is, me I am put on non stop surveillance and hidden psychiatrists are seeing through my eyes, listening to my internal dialogue, can and did sexually and in every other way manipulated my body. I have a brain battery in my chest, probably more, they're secretly replacing it... Every person I get in contact with is soon told about me, they've built a dossier about me since I was just a kid... No privacy - NONE, these people are playing gods... this is not going to stop maybe unless more people then just myself and couple of more realize the truth and flood the Internet with real info, not just bullshit false victims with a lot of spear time spread. The goal should be not only to save ourselves but to save the World.

They raped children when they were young- American mind control technical who stopped the development of science and technologies for over 40 years

Ethnic British and Italian Billionair or Trillionair Rosefield and Rockefeller murder family members are the murders who married Wilson Green and Wilson Green's colleges who raped children including ethnic minority children when they were young and repeated what they did when they were young. Wilson Green and Wilson Green’s colleges (whose names were mentioned in the Hearing on March 15, 1995 organized by President's Advisory Committee for torture and bullying children physically and sexually in 50s-70s in name of training secret agents and studied focused electromagnetic radiation in 60s) were not physically killed at all. They are those masterminds blocking exposing secrets and turning murdering into entertainments.

They murdered president Kennedy in 1964. They murdered President Johnson in 1971 using focused electromagnetic weapon. They stopped the development of Science and technology for over 40 years. There were no major findings in the last 40 years while there were plenty major findings in the 40 years before 1975, including Atomic Bomb, Nuclear Plant, Satellite, Semiconductors, Computers, Wireless communications (handphone etc.) Lasers.

Please do 3 things for us who might have been murdered mentally or physically after everyone on earth knowing Remote Surgery and Remote Mind Control (1) Do same surgery on those who did remote electromagnetic Surgery on others especially on their bosses to prohibit remote surgery abuses; (2) build memorial buildings in every country and engrave stories of heroes on walls for those murdered or disabled due to exposing remote surgery and remote mind control to encourage youngsters to do the right things; (3) delete names of bad people who did bad things to humankind from buildings, School names, foundations, movies etc, use numbers to replace their names. For instance use Evil 001 in 2nd World War to replace Adolf Hitler; Use Evil 001 in CIA mind Control Crisis to replace Rockefeller if Rockefeller family controlled mind Control FIRM was true to discourage doing bad things to leave names in history. 

Look I have no idea who is doing this too me.. it could be the government or it could be organized criminals.. I dno who to ask for help the inly thing I can do is wait for my quewave defender to start working ... I wish the satelites just had a off switch where sombody high in the government can just press off.. I dno if its criminals or the government but I have vouce to skull recognition and dream manipulation and people are watching through my eyes.. its fuked up

I recommend anyone interested in knowing how foreign powers can commit electronic harassment in the United States, this is through espionage, to read this book, free at:

http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470642149.html

The book was written by two Chinese engineers, Li and Lin, who know their stuff very well.  Governments have modified the same technology, precisely to use it to either carry out legitimate surveillance (the U.S. government and allies), or to perpetrate vicious electronic harassment against anyone, even abroad (foreign powers).  As Li and Lin and other authors explain, the same technology, microwave noncontact motion sensing technology, can be remotely manipulated, even through the internet.  My experience tells me that it can also be manipulated by encoding the electromagnetic signals with which they are remotely manipulated within the microwave signal packages of normal international telecommunications.  To accomplish which a "bug" will be planted in one's home, office, and so on.  The "bug" is not but a transceiver, exactly like a cell phone works.  I do not know exactly how international telecommunications are being used, whether or not foreign governments actually buy lines or services.  But I am positive that it is being done.  My technical training neither is sufficient to tell how WI-FI and GPS signals are used for the same purpose.  But, in the hands of sinister governments, a whole array of high technologies can be used to keep one electronically harassed.  I will post more about it.

As a victim of electronic harassment, I take your testimony very seriously.  But, as a mental health expert, I also want to make sure that you may not have other kind of problems.  So it is a very tricky matter; do not even try psychiatry, they would immediately label you schizophrenic, even if you are an actual victim of electronic harassment.  See, governments care more about their secrets than about one's security; so you do not have about any resources to check whether or not a mental health problem could be a part of your state of mind, which is not glad.  I have full empathy for your problem because by experience I know it that one cannot seek help from the mental health system.  If one does, one has to accept the likely diagnoses, i.e. schizophrenia, psychosis, delusional disorder, paranoid personality disorder, schizoaffective disorder, and the like.  But, as homework, I suggest that you do take a serious look inside of you; check mental health resources by any chance.  Check whatever you may need to rule out other problems: as a trained mental health clinician I know of many problems that might overlap with what you state.  Ask friends, find resources even if the government is, as it is, uncooperative.  As electronic harassment can also make one sick, so it is a vicious circle, and a Catch-22 because the government refuses to inform the public about electronic harassment.  But without information no Court of Law will take your case and, under electronic harassment, one will be further sickened and the government will do nothing about it.

david jurcut said:

Look I have no idea who is doing this too me.. it could be the government or it could be organized criminals.. I dno who to ask for help the inly thing I can do is wait for my quewave defender to start working ... I wish the satelites just had a off switch where sombody high in the government can just press off.. I dno if its criminals or the government but I have vouce to skull recognition and dream manipulation and people are watching through my eyes.. its fuked up

Yan Xu, I cannot possibly agree with your statements because they are "conspiracy theories."  Like most "conspiracy theorists" you are well-meant but poorly informed.  To a certain extent, as a former political asylum recipient, now a US citizen, I still trust the government.  But if I believed that they are willing to do what you say, the assassination of presidents through electromagnetism (which is entirely possible, I am not denying it), then I would have to volunteer to be a pioneer in Mars, because I would not be able to believe in any government, or anything.  I do not plan to volunteer for Mars, therefore I do put limited faith in the US government.  Not that is not corrupt and rotten, or infiltrated from abroad.  There is a huge cover-up, within the federal government, to make sure, but it has to do with pathetic bureaucrats, not evil, sinister characters all plotting to wreak havoc with one's life.  Most of them are decent but, again, useless bureaucrats.  Some evil character, indeed, there is; but it has limited power.  So mostly the government is innocent of wrongdoing.

Yan Xu (CIA modified my messages said:

They raped children when they were young- American mind control technical who stopped the development of science and technologies for over 40 years

Ethnic British and Italian Billionair or Trillionair Rosefield and Rockefeller murder family members are the murders who married Wilson Green and Wilson Green's colleges who raped children including ethnic minority children when they were young and repeated what they did when they were young. Wilson Green and Wilson Green’s colleges (whose names were mentioned in the Hearing on March 15, 1995 organized by President's Advisory Committee for torture and bullying children physically and sexually in 50s-70s in name of training secret agents and studied focused electromagnetic radiation in 60s) were not physically killed at all. They are those masterminds blocking exposing secrets and turning murdering into entertainments.

They murdered president Kennedy in 1964. They murdered President Johnson in 1971 using focused electromagnetic weapon. They stopped the development of Science and technology for over 40 years. There were no major findings in the last 40 years while there were plenty major findings in the 40 years before 1975, including Atomic Bomb, Nuclear Plant, Satellite, Semiconductors, Computers, Wireless communications (handphone etc.) Lasers.

Please do 3 things for us who might have been murdered mentally or physically after everyone on earth knowing Remote Surgery and Remote Mind Control (1) Do same surgery on those who did remote electromagnetic Surgery on others especially on their bosses to prohibit remote surgery abuses; (2) build memorial buildings in every country and engrave stories of heroes on walls for those murdered or disabled due to exposing remote surgery and remote mind control to encourage youngsters to do the right things; (3) delete names of bad people who did bad things to humankind from buildings, School names, foundations, movies etc, use numbers to replace their names. For instance use Evil 001 in 2nd World War to replace Adolf Hitler; Use Evil 001 in CIA mind Control Crisis to replace Rockefeller if Rockefeller family controlled mind Control FIRM was true to discourage doing bad things to leave names in history. 

Hi Ricardo

Just wanting to clarify. Are you saying the U.S government is not involved in this crime or all countries governments are not?

I dont understand how you have come to that conclusion. Have you heard of MK Ultra mind control programming being run by the U.S government in the 50s 60s. Im in Australia but l believe my government is also involved. Why are they so tight lipped about our situation? This is an attrocity, why dont they help us? And why do they block mainstream media from reporting on this global crime? Who else has the money to run such an elaborate system of torture?

Sorry to disagree with you Ricardo but l believe most governments are heavily involved in mind control crimes on humanity.

Of course they will just give you some bs and send you to another place making you go in circles. Its the government after all that created those weapons, so they won't admit to it.

Please see attached. Out of all the things going on in this country today and during the current administration; this is going to be one of her priorities if elected. I can only imagine during her campaign she's been pressured by the current administration, congressmen/women, the NSA, CIA, FBI, etc. to implement this asap. She can't be trusted. Pay close attn. to bullet #6....she can't be serious. The only way she'd ever get my vote is to take all the billions from the Clinton Foundation and not only compensate us TI's with a set monetary figure for our pain & suffering; but to place each and every one of us individually in a Farady cage to quite publicly prove we have the mark of the beast within us and we do not suffer from Schizophrenia. SHAREit For PC

block and beat their technology, your body is your property.  they get mad alot when you break there connections and they lose ability to reconnect because you blocked them.  talk to me for advice.  as you peel the onion, the maze is revealed.  ignore the maze and silence it.

Tom Ehaj said:

No-one is going to admit involuntary experiments, these are not DEW, this is "the healing hand held back by the deepened nail", MOST of the so called TIs are just bullshitters and even they don't believe a word they're saying but for the minority of real victims the only way to expose this is to realize the sad truth and tell it like it is, me I am put on non stop surveillance and hidden psychiatrists are seeing through my eyes, listening to my internal dialogue, can and did sexually and in every other way manipulated my body. I have a brain battery in my chest, probably more, they're secretly replacing it... Every person I get in contact with is soon told about me, they've built a dossier about me since I was just a kid... No privacy - NONE, these people are playing gods... this is not going to stop maybe unless more people then just myself and couple of more realize the truth and flood the Internet with real info, not just bullshit false victims with a lot of spear time spread. The goal should be not only to save ourselves but to save the World.

Hi Brian, the question is: how to disconnect? To try to pull out the baterries inside the body is to risky, I'm not the surgeon and I don't want to hurt myself bad and probably bleed to death while making "psychiatrists" happy. I endured it all in the last 35 years and I don't want to do anything stupid when I got so far. The needles and pins inside me are slowly turning from shine to rust to be poetic and my mind is not a gelatin no more. Any advice?

brian bovo said:

block and beat their technology, your body is your property.  they get mad alot when you break there connections and they lose ability to reconnect because you blocked them.  talk to me for advice.  as you peel the onion, the maze is revealed.  ignore the maze and silence it.

Tom Ehaj said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Wayne Morin Jr posted a video

Crisis Slag

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, t...
40 minutes ago
Robert Farebrother posted a status
"There is another known gang stalker I have. Her name is Lidia Tara Baker currently lives at 765 Park Ave but has over a dozen aliases"
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"We need Dr Terry Robertson Dr John Hall Robert Duncan as witnesses."
1 hour ago
CLS posted a status
"We need to be organized and sue as a group. Individual cases are not going to work."
1 hour ago
Semor commented on Semor's status
"I am a ongoing victim in mind control . Let's talk ."
2 hours ago
Semor commented on Semor's status
"Is any one their ,"
2 hours ago
Semor posted a status
"How are you doing in the courts ."
2 hours ago

Badge

Loading…