Memorials of Mind Control and Directed Energy Weapon victims 纪念大脑控制和定向能武器的受害者 (1) J, (I know nothing about her) who I heard from the torturers, died during May 2002 to August 2002 in China. Her death frightened me; I had ever mentioned her death in my letters to United Nations. (1)J, (我对她一无所知),她是我从酷刑犯那得知的,死于2002年5月到2002年8月中国。她的死亡使我震惊;我曾在我给联合国的信中提及她的死亡。 (2) Clare L. Wehrley [sic], described as a local transient, was crossing 34th Street North just south of Dartmouth Avenue North on January 6, 2006 at 7:40pm when she was struck by a 1991 Pontiac Grand Prix, traveling southbound and driven by Edward Raymond Peters, of St. Petersburg. (2)Clare L. Wehrley ,据描述,她是当地一个暂住者,2006年1月6日傍晚7点40分时她正穿越北第34街,在Dartmouth大路的南边,她被一辆1991年的Pontiac Grand Prix车撞死,Edward Raymond Peters在Petersburg大街上驾驶,当时的车在向南行进。 A minivan had been in front of Peters and it swerved to avoid Wehrley as she crossed against traffic. The minivan blocked Peters view of Wehrley in the roadway as she continued walking from the center lane to the median lane and was struck by the Pontiac.This pedestrian/fatality traffic crash was investigated by a Traffic Homicide Investigator (not to be confused with a homicide investigator). There are no charges pending in the traffic crash. Most victims believed that because torturers using mind control and Directed Energy Weapons to cause her death in a car accident. 一辆小型货车曾在Peters前,它转向一边回避Wehrley,在她逆行穿越马路时。小型货车阻挡了Peters的视线,使他无法看到Wehrley正在车行道上,当她正从中间的小道走到马路中央时,被Pontiac撞到了。这个流浪者的不幸的交通事故的调查是由一家交通杀人调查机构做出的(不要因为杀人调查机构感到困扰),对于这个交通事故并没做出控告。大多数受害者相信,由于酷刑犯用了大脑控制和定向能武器,导致了她死于一场车祸事故。 (3) Carole Sterling , On November 6, 1997, Carole Sterling, a mind control victim, committed suicide. She lived in Washington, D.C. and was tortured so brutally she was led to kill herself to escape the torture. She went to a UFO conference years ago and it was there she noticed she became a victim. (3)Carole Sterling,在1997年11月6日,Carole Sterling,一个大脑控制受害者,死于自杀。她居住在华盛顿,并且残酷的折磨着,导致她选择自杀,以逃避酷刑。她于数年前去参加了一次不明飞行物的会议,并且在那,她注意到她变成一个受害者。 (4) Nadine Elaine Mitchell (May 16, 1938 - August 5, 2006) Last Saturday, August 5, 2006, a fellow-target passed away due to her injuries rendered physically and psychologically via covert harassment. In speaking to those that were close to her, she suffered greatly, especially in her last days because of the cancer, directed energy weapons and non-stop group stalking activity. Here is a link to her online obituary: http://obit.king-tearsmortuary.com/obit_display.cgi?id=330690&listing=Current (4)Nadine Elaine Mitchell (1938年5月16日到2006年8月5日),上周六2006年8月5日,一个受害者,由于隐蔽的折磨,她的身体和心理都受到了伤害。在与跟她接近的人交谈中,她说自己遭受的折磨很剧烈,特别是在她最后的日子里,癌症,定向能武器和持续的有组织的追踪活动。这里是一个链接到她的网上讣告的网址:http://obit.king-tearsmortuary.com/obit_display.cgi?id=330690&listing=Current (5) Darin Smith From Jennifer M: I received a strange and sad phone call tonight. A woman was going through her boyfriend’s cell phone to find out who he had been in contact with prior to his suicide. It was a TI who had contacted me in June about targetting. He described what was happening to him first in an email to me. His name was Darin Smith, a member of the Coast Guard. We talked on the phone for about an hour. He was very supportive to me and seemed to be knowledgable about the technology. He knew what they were doing to him, but he didn't understand why or how they did it, like most of us. He shot himself in the head, while driving, on Aug. 31st. 2006. 来源于Jennifer M的消息,关于Darin Smith: 我收到一个奇怪电话。一位女士检查她男朋友的电话,希望能够找到在他自杀前,他曾经联系过的人。他是一个受害者,他曾经在6月联系过我关于他成为了受攻击目标。在一封给我的信中,他谈了第一次在他身上发生的事。他的名字是Darin Smith,一名海滩护卫队的成员。我们在电话中交流了约1小时。他非常的支持我,并且关于这个技术,他似乎懂得很多。他知道他们正对他做什么,但他不理解他们为什么要这么做以及如何做到的,象我们中的大部分人一样。他于2006年8月31日在驾驶时,用手枪射击他自己的头部。 To any of you who knew him, I am very sorry. His girlfriend Tiffany, was asking me about this group. I'm still freaking out. He seemed so strong, when I last spoke to him in June. We have to stay tough guys. I'm having a hard time processing this, but I know that this is a supportive group. 对任何认识他的人,我非常的抱歉。他的女朋友Tiffany,问我关于我们群组的事。我仍在感到困惑。当6月(2006年)我最后一次跟他讲话时,他似乎很强壮。我们要保持坚强。我们有着一段艰难的岁月,但我知道,这是一个互相支持的队伍。 Please add Darin's name to any memorial group or list we have and let me know if you need more information on the case. Sincerely yours, TI Jennifer M. 请把Darin的名字加入您的悼念名单中,或者整理一份清单,如果你需要更多关于这个案例的信息,请让我知道。你真诚的受折磨的受害者Jennifer M.

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –