Do you believe in any god ? may i ask why ?

I will be the first to say i dont but up to my late twenties i did because i was afraid once my body dies i would be completely dead! Thats it really, its not because i felt or wanted gods love or a presence in my life i just found the idea we die and thats that horrific since childhood. By learning about science i now think we can live a lot longer than most and we can survive more than most by the developement of virtual organs. Can you imagine being serverly injured in an accident and your virtual organs keep you alive ? So if virtual organs can be made to work which i dont doubt they can and as long as you can use your body's own electricity you will not die. I know thats saying a great deal but yes this is partly what gives me the strength i have because thats what i am aiming for, an indefinte life span with passive advanced methods of survival of accidents and inccidents. To me any god is just a backdoor for the nazi freaks to use against you to be honest. I know we all have a right to believe what we want but if you dont like the freaks ans say so they abuse us ? ans if you accpet god they apparantly applaud you and back off and we dont get abused anymore....................... why ? Thier sticking the sock puppet on the other hand really arnt they ? :D. Thats my penny's worth. what do you think ?

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Soleil

Thank-you for your post and i will make time tonight to read about your experiences. Im about to get some blanc fixe and adhere it in a grid pattern to a miitary nomex vest.

I hope you have a very good day.
  • I do believe in Jesus Christ. If you have a look at my Story, you will know that God has been helping me while I was suffering. From the following links, you can find my story.
    http://www.americanchronicle.com/viewByAuthor?authorID=1902
This reply was deleted.