Please leave your advices by "reply to this discussion"

Message from Lim C

"Peacepink acknowledge the fact of possible I'll intent information sharing here due to it's objective & open policy of helping victims of MC experimentation openly on the Internet with free information flow. Secondly, due to high tech and highly secretive nature of MC experiments, efforts are in place where managers would try their level best to screen all postings on site without sacrificing it's objective in mustering valuable info."

Message from Annie Svensson

Now I will write something that probable will upset some of you. But, this community is important in making progress for recognizion and belief in both media and among people that are not victims.

I send posts to newspaper and so on, and then advise them to go in to this community and have a look for them self, that so many worlwide are victims of this horror. Still, there are a lot of posts here that do not have anything to do at all with mind control and electronic harassments.

If we are gonna be heard and taken seriously, it is important to only put in posts that are serious and are not rubbish. Otherwise we will be suspected to be really "crazy" and that is the least thing we need right now.

So pls everebody, if you have something one your mind-and I know for sure,the perps can play with us, so that you don´t know what´s reality and what´s imagination in the end-send messages to eachother instead, do not post it as a blogpost or a discussion. Otherwise we can not advise people, relatives, media etc. to go in here and read. So that they believe this is really happening in this world 2010 to people that are NOT mentally ill and NOT crazy, just had the very bad luck to be a victim of this science cruelty that is going on worldwide.

I hope I don´t upset someone too much by this post, but this is important to remember

Our website is getting popular. Would you like to find out: "How popular is peacepink.ning.com"? (Just for fun)
http://wholinkstome.com/url/peacepink.ning.com

http://www.trafficestimate.com/peacepink.ning.com

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Reply to this discussion
    To go mainstream it is important to use correct terms.
    Public will not take people seriously if wrong descriptions are used.
    Also the greatest threat is use of media.
    YouTube videos made with Documents go a long way.
    I have needed material however dont know how to exploit youtube.
    When people see how their money is spent and used against them, things will change.

• I'd like to recommend a more professional colour scheme and header/logo, as Annie Svensson (is she still here?) mentioned we need to be heard and taken seriously, whch means a less "cartoon-y" logo, and lettering, at least in my humble opinion. I'd also like to note with thanks the creators of the website for all their hard work to bring this site to life.

On another note, can we add a "flag" button in order to flag spammers/obnoxious individuals to have them removed from the website? Thank you.

I hope we can make a better world together and help support one anotther, we, the real victims on here, need to help support one another. 

-Douglas

tempdatis@gmail.com

• Hi,

I completely agree with Douglas on the professional design of the site. If we want to be taken seriously, look and feel goes a long way. I am a software developer, I can help! Please contact me.

I am TI since 2018 in Germany, I want this to get public.

• SMH, you are something else Douglas. Look up the meaning of the word 'spamming' because I think that you are a bit confused. I didn't send the Bitcoin comment to multiple users , I just sent the comment to YOU sir. That isn't spamming. How was I obnoxious to you? I may have used the F word and if that is what is bothering you then you need to grow a thicker skin! And "REAL VICTIMS" on here need to help one another? Well you are alienating me so I take it that you think that I am not a REAL VICTIM?

• I agree with you Stephen. Peacepink is a non-profit community based website and advocacy group for those people who are targeted/victims of electronic abuse/harassment or being subjected to torture by any form of DEW or negative technologies inhumanely, or violation of human rights by predators/principalities and powers and their counterparts that make them, and for commercial purposes. Sadly, it has now become a marketing and advertising website bombarded and being used by spammers/media, scammers, hackers, and perps beyond control. Legally, Peacepink is not a business/commercial website and does not sell or offer products, goods, or services.  Peacepink does not solicit customers, consumers, or viewers, or make profit at all, nor receives payment from members or viewers in exchange for goods or services.  Peacepink has no legal and moral obligations to please consumers/customers or viewers accessing this site, and/or to sell, tender, or offer commercial goods or services.  It is a violation of the Terms of Service and policy of Peacepink, and the relevant laws.  Most of the non-victims or non-TIs postings here are intentionally contradicting the objectives of the real TIs/victims of Peacepink here and violating the Terms of Service of this site by posting commercial/gaming/entertainment ads, goods and services.  Postings that are not related or relevant to the mission, objective, or nature of Peacepink should be deleted and blocked as it is contrary to the policy of Peacepink and terms of service, and violating the laws.  Thus, it is damaging to the work and objectives of the real TIs/victims to stop or eradicate DEW abuse and mind control technology harassment, and crimes against humanity.  Legally and morally, these non-TIs/victims are intentionally trying to make Peacepink a business site for the purpose of making profit by posting contrary to the terms of service of this site that are violating the mission and policies of Peacepink as a non-profit community based group.  This is in contravention of the law.

This reply was deleted.