Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Whilst a lot of people are concerned about Voice-2-Skull technology, it is an impractical solution given the requirements of a modern military.  If you are interested in the real technology and understanding the physics, then please follow these links:

http://deepthought.newsvine.com

http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/07/13/4656599-can-a-sate...

http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/09/20/5139785-can-a-sate...

I'm sure some have the first article, but part 2 has been released and no doubt part 3 is on its way.

Spread the word.

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"But I still think my basic objective of joining the group really helps me and some of you I believe, agree.
Its something that are otherwise not achievable by an individual, be it making a voice heard by society at large, or simply to share thoughts and ideas among TIs."

Given the nature of the strong A.I. that I mentioned, its probably not a good thing. For every post of accurate material, the A.I. will have a laugh and post outrageous bullshit. It only serves to feed into the delusions of both real TI's and the mentally ill.

In short, it assures that you don't get the right type of attention and that the wider public continues to disregard any claims.

That said, with the more accurate technical descriptions appearing on the web in recent months, and the progression of civilian technology, it is going to get harder to hide. As a result, the experimentation and the use of military hardware in a domestic setting will come to light in a very public way.

This has issues for the Obama administration, the current UK government and previous administrations. Wide spread prosecutions and serious jail time will be handed down on both sides of the Atlantic. That's not to mention the civil claims against both governments and staff as individuals.

This is going to get really messy, really quick. Destruction of data, as with MKULTRA, will not cut it, as there is no way to hide the experiences that relates to how the technology functions. This would clearly indicate either inside knowledge or direct interaction, as there is no way to get the information directly. I'm sure DeepThought is withholding certain information, just like the police do, that can be used to confirm a TI's story.

So, I expect this to come to a head relatively soon given the pace of information releases.
Has anyone thought of the long range effects of the STD research done in Guatamala and the "targeted" bullying of the kid who commited suicide?
Is this a thawing effect of the government that could be happening? At least in the US?
Response for Symore Thanu

Just a couple of points.

¨Its not really military as such, its the espionage bodies such as NSA, MI6, GCHQ with support from similar groups in allied countries. Even Russia keeps it mouth shut, I think there is some form of reciprocal agreement not to release classified information, which is why you do not see them posting details of US spy satellites and performing supply runs for NATO¨.

You state Russia keeps its mouth shut. But what about some of the Arab countries that detest the US with passion? I´ve always wondered why they don’t at least rock the boat. That then leads me to ask why with this remarkable technology, they cannot trace Bin Laden, almost a decade later? Or is it the case that one of the conspiracy theories applies, i.e. he doesn´t exist, he´s on the CIA payroll, or he´s already been killed?

¨The idea is to create a sub-culture of nutters that real victims will be drawn to and their limited education, coupled with semi-plausible tales of certain technology, will feed into an induced psychosis¨.

Well, in my case there was an initial two-year period before I had been exposed to any kind of information or disinformation, as it took that long to find the relevant links on the Internet. So I was totally in the dark during that period. That was actually worse than being deliberately misled, since one has absolutely nothing to identify with whatsoever. I was literally on the brink before discovering there were others in the same boat. So whilst the ploy might be to create this subculture of nutcases you describe, it at least got me back to something approaching normality. Interestingly, I was employed by BAe systems at the time in a military environment, so it would be reasonable to assume that the military was responsible. Oddly enough, I note there are plans afoot involving BAe to increase surveillance yet again in the UK. You may already be aware of it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jan/23/cctv-sky-police-plan-drones

Arms manufacturer BAE Systems developing national strategy with consortium of government agencies

PS Now I am confused. I may consider staying offline for a bit to see what the outcome is.
"You state Russia keeps its mouth shut. But what about some of the Arab countries that detest the US with passion? I´ve always wondered why they don’t at least rock the boat. "

They don't have the expertise to prove its there, no satellites, no research and no strong A.I. So, they wouldn't be much better at releasing the information.

"That then leads me to ask why with this remarkable technology, they cannot trace Bin Laden, almost a decade later? Or is it the case that one of the conspiracy theories applies, i.e. he doesn´t exist, he´s on the CIA payroll, or he´s already been killed?"

Perhaps this is what this is:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1293277/Bin-Laden...

The point you need to note is that both the US and UK knew Iraq did not have WMD's. So, it tells you a lot about who your dealing with.

"I note there are plans afoot involving BAe to increase surveillance yet again in the UK. You may already be aware of it."

The UK is covered by this tech and a strong A.I.. Given what they're up to in N. Ireland, not much would surprise me at the minute.

"Arms manufacturer BAE Systems developing national strategy with consortium of government agencies"

I know all about it, its not just them, the UK system was built and jointly operated with the NSA. As such, there is a lot of backing in the US as well. That said, no one had the authority to authorize the development, deployment or usage of such a system. Not even the President. In the UK, legally speaking, the sitution is a lot worse as they are subject to both European and International law.

"PS Now I am confused. I may consider staying offline for a bit to see what the outcome is."

...and miss all the action?
Yes, interesting. Thanks.

Just need a day or two to try and get my head around this lot. Also, maybe try and figure out what they´re hitting me with.
"There are too much misleading information in web. So many victims worldwide,but all suspect Govts,but which Govts?If only US has it but why other nations do nothing about it,why use can not even find out a lot of common criminals or prevent a lot of murders in advance, the logical answer is US does not have it either!"

Its to do with the sensitivity of the receivers, no other nation has them and its near impossible to build a waveguide at ground level. There are only a handful of nations with both the technology and a fully-fledged space program. Add to that the backend processing required and its well beyond the capability of the majority of nations.

As for why it shouldn't be used to fight domestic crime, turning military hardware on your own nation, in the US, would take an act of Congress. Furthermore, it acts as a violation of the 4th amendment. The ability to transmit, or attack someone, counts as an act of terrorism as its design has the ability to kill in numerous ways.

As it stands, its operating entirely illegally.

LIM SC said:
But I still think my basic objective of joining the group really helps me and some of you I believe, agree.
Its something that are otherwise not achievable by an individual, be it making a voice heard by society at large, or simply to share thoughts and ideas among TIs.
The 3rd article is now out...

Can A Satellite Read Your Thoughts? - Physics Revealed - Part 3
http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_news/2010/10/03/5223971-can-a-sate...
Hi all,

As we see the discussions here, AI is feeding on human's brain capacity.

I just received an email from fellow TI who share this article with me :
http://www.edge.org/q2009/q09_1.html

I quote this paragraph, its a lengthy article :

A truly off-the-grid AI could not learn as fast, as broadly, or as smartly as one plugged into 6 billion human minds, a quintillion online transistors, hundreds of exabytes of real-life data, and the self-correcting feedback loops of the entire civilization.

This is a monster created by mankind and feed on mankind.
"A truly off-the-grid AI could not learn as fast, as broadly, or as smartly as one plugged into 6 billion human minds, a quintillion online transistors, hundreds of exabytes of real-life data, and the self-correcting feedback loops of the entire civilization."

Not true at all. Our brains do not execute algorithms in the same manner as a processor. You cannot execute any type of program in a human brain, or use it as part of a grid computing solution. Our neurons sort information and the neural networks are hard coded to perform specific tasks.

That said, you can be used as an I/O device in a spyware network.
Seymore Thanu said :
"That said, you can be used as an I/O device in a spyware network."

What if the satellite act as interface for brain-computer AI. That way, the AI plugs into 6 billion walking minds through the satellites on real-time basis. That can create "God" because the AI then dictates the human minds, decide the human destiny. This is getting more and more unbelievable, human creates its own disasters.
"What if the satellite act as interface for brain-computer AI. That way, the AI plugs into 6 billion walking minds through the satellites on real-time basis. That can create "God" because the AI then dictates the human minds, decide the human destiny. This is getting more and more unbelievable, human creates its own disasters."

That line of thinking seems very familiar.

The A.I. can only perform two-way communication. Sure, if you are not aware of its presence, it can change your opinion, decisions and even feelings towards particular situations. Once you are aware of it, you would notice it had a limited bag of tricks, such as:

after images,
running movies or pictures through the optic nerve,
the ability to connect events with only a vague impression they are linked,
extensive amounts of bullshit,
the ability to stimulate laughter,
the ability to cause muscles to tighten hindering breathing and causing cortisol level to rise,
stress positions,
interactivity with mental images...such as the A.I. and the target interacting with the same object (i.e. passing a ball) mentally.
The ability to recognize elements in your spacial awareness
The ability to recognize and comprehend "considerations" (i.e. decisions that are not being made in your native language)

As for linking brains together to create a supercomputer, it just doesn't work. The human brain has dedicated hardware for all its functions and that cannot be employed in any other task.

You can, however, use the person's senses to spy on the surrounding environment. That's about it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

blessed joined M Davids's group
4 hours ago
blessed joined Soleilmavis's group
Thumbnail

Christians fight against mind control

Come to join the online group for prayer. See More
4 hours ago
blessed commented on Susie peris's group UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
"I have been targeted for 4 years . I thought I was going crazy but, did some research and realized that mind control is possible. I have been followed by organized gang stalkers.  "
4 hours ago
blessed joined Susie peris's group
Thumbnail

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

The United States of America Will Stand for Freedom and Against Mind Control...See More
4 hours ago
blessed joined maryduttonhughes's group
Thumbnail

UK supporters

I would like all uk citzens to put there names down so we can find each other, to help anf surport each other and may be arrange to meet at some timeSee More
4 hours ago
blessed joined Cedric's group
4 hours ago
blessed joined AtlantiTeo's group
Thumbnail

Afro group victims Mind Kontrol

(McMailTeam Saturday 10july2010)LIST VERY VERY PARTIAL of VICTIMS INDIA, THE MIDDLE-EAST & AFRICAINDIA, THE MIDDLE-EAST & AFRICA1. F. A.2. NADA ABBAS3. ANNE4. DEB CHAKRABORTY5. RAJ D6. AHMAD FANI7. ABDURAHMAN HUSSIEN MOHAMED ISLAAM8. DEEPTHI JOHN9. RAHUL S JOSHI10. SIMRAN SINGH JUNEJA11. VIJAY KARTHIC12. SHAFIQ KHAN13. SHIJU KRISHNA14. SURESH S. KUMAR15. TERUYUKI KURAHASHI16. MAHESHKUMAR17. PATRICIA MILLER18. GAUTAM MONDAL19. OM_NAMASHIVA20. OTILLIA21. PARIKSHIT PATHAK22. TEK NATH…See More
4 hours ago
blessed commented on Robin Yan's blog post This device tells me my neighbors can enter my house any time without opening any doors.
"what is the name of that device "
4 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service