Volunteer from Seattle

I, Paul Philp, would like to be the peacepink Volunteer in Seattle. Kevin Crosby has informed methat he is no longer interested in the post.  There are many TIs in Seattle, and they need to be united by leadership. There are power in numbers and those numbers could make an impact upon the community as a whole. Please let me know soon as TIs are gaining in numbers in Seattle.

Paul Philp

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Whats with all the games posted? How is this to help the Cause?

• Even though Im not in Seattle area Go for it. Everyone needs to be United, not divided. People need to Network. This issue has been too long and has gone Un Accounted for. Impact will be made in the Court System whether State or Fed using relevant Terms and laws {npt limited to the Constitutional right to Security of Person/ Place/ Property/ Effects}. We need to know something about our Civil/ Constitutional/ Human rights laws and how to Apply them. Lawyers are useless. People can File Complaints in the Court System Pro SE as is their right. Want to make an impact?

• Dordle is a completely free online game with a fun puzzle concept that is appropriate for all ages.

Dordle
    Get ready with Dordle, a brand new version of Wordle with fun puzzles and user-friendly upgrades! Challenge yourself right now!
  • Any Christian Brothers out there to work with?

In NY . Want to get a Team together 

Thanks

• Many thanks for the insightful information you provided. It has been difficult for me to come up with numerous queries pertaining to this matter. I will follow you! play build now gg free

Buildnow GG - Play Build Now GG Online
    Buildnow GG - Attractive 1 vs 1 fighting game on the web platform. Players combine gunner and construction skills to have a reasonable strategy to wi…
  • You can play this game with your friends and family. The name of it is word hurdle.

Word Hurdle
    Welcome to Word Hurdle, the newest easy-to-play word puzzle game that will challenge your vocabulary. Your vocabulary will be put to the test in a mo…
  • The information is very special, I will have to follow you.

five nights at freddy's

Five Nights at Freddy's
    Five Nights at Freddy's will be the perfect choice for people who love horror role-playing games where you need to find a way to survive for five nig…
  • The information presented is incredibly fascinating, therefore I frequently watch them for additional information before playing for enjoyment. This endless runner game is a lot of fun. gartic phone

Gartic Phone
    It is possible to play Gartic Phone, a crazy and stimulating sketching game that is totally free on your personal computer or phone right now!
  • 1. The information shared is really interesting, I often watch them for more necessary information, then play run 3 for fun. This is a very fun endless runner game

Run 3
    Run 3 is the latest endless running game in which the player's task is to navigate the tiny aliens to overcome space.
  • Can you elaborate more things about it, then will be able to share my views on it. Sometime it face some errors but these are fixable things. Also Download Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics free of cost

Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics PDF Download 2022 [हनुमान चालीसा हिंदी]
    Get the Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics in Hindi. Download the Sankat Mochan Hanuman Chalisa PDF from our website. Take great lessons from the Hanuman Chalisa…
This reply was deleted.