Hello. Here lately I found out my (pretend mom) is coming up for a visit. Since then? I have been experiencing a constant spinning feeling, and falling down. Also, I was in my memory. In a blue light,at a hospital, or somewhere like that. This blue light hurt my eyes. My eyes were taped open! Do any of you know what this might be? I can not move sometimes. Then, I scratch myself without knowing it. I do know I am being accessed but by whom? I do not go out much now. any help would be appreciated. Cindy

You need to be a member of Peacepink3 to add comments!

Join Peacepink3

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The sensation that you are spinning, or that the world around you is spinning, is called vertigo. It's a specific kind of dizziness not to be confused with lightheadedness, which is a feeling of weakness, as if you were about to faint. Experiencing vertigo may cause you to lose your balance and possibly your lunch. click this to check further details. 

• Yes, hallucinations along with my vestibular nerve. I found out my right ears' vestibular nerve has been completely

damaged. There are no more nerves in my right ear. Plus, the auditory sounds sometimes cause great headaches.

Thanks for asking, and for caring. Cindy
  • SheriGrutz said:
    The weapons could be causing you to hallucinate, I got loud ringing too when off of meds and during extreme torture to the head. Are you experiencing trauma?
  • It is always auditory, and inner neurological. Yes, I use a cellular phone. But, no every day. I did have an experience
    the other day. I was talking to someone on cell phone, and experienced some kind of voice over voice.
    Also, I have no balance. The balance thing just gets so bad sometimes.

I know when I am being accessed because of the extreme heat radiating from within my body.

Thanks for asking, and being caring. Cindy
  • i don't know what that is.
    how do you know you're being "accessed" as you put it? is there auditory or visual stuff?
    and DO YOU USE A CELLULAR PHONE DAILY?
  • The weapons could be causing you to hallucinate, I got loud ringing too when off of meds and during extreme torture to the head. Are you experiencing trauma?
  • Soleil I have been having more problems!! They won't stop. Loud Ringing in my ears is about to drive me nuts.
    Plus, I can not figure out who this guy is who is saying the same thing. It is kind of creepy.
    cindy
  • Cindy, We are all experience the terrible torture. Keep in touch with other victims nearby you, or you also can visit them. Talking by face you will find more possible solution.
This reply was deleted.