Peacepink

Worldwide Campaign to stop the Abuse and Torture of Mind Control/DEWs

Petition to United Nations and Governments Worldwide to Stop Electromagnetic Mind Control Abuse and Torture

Thousands of people, are asking for an international investigation of enormous human rights violations that are silently taking place worldwide at this moment.

In recent years the numbers of those crimes against humanity rose so much that we can openly speak about the civilian population being under attack.

This attack is committed with technology working invisibly at a distance, beyond the bounds of borders, and is at this moment being used against helpless and unsuspecting citizens.

The victims are constantly lobbying to report these crimes to government officials, human rights organizations, world leaders and the press. Mostly, they don't get answers because of a general lack of knowledge about the technology. Mental institutions may diagnose the victims as delusional. And complaints lodged a t local police stations are often treated as psychological problems or ignored.

It may take several years, before the "silent holocaust" becomes public knowledge. And for the victims, the comparison is very real.

The scale of the crimes being reported, and the seriousness of the accusations, justifies an urgent international investigation.

Because there are so many victims worldwide, spawning a worldwide movement coordinated via the Internet, it is only the most diligent and conscientious of victims who are able to report this crime; the actual number of victims being many times larger than this group of activists.

Meanwhile, from all parts of the world new victims are showing up in greater numbers. They are asking for these crimes to be made public and are insisting on an international investigation of this problem. And starting a collective campaign against DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS (DEW) TORTURE AND ABUSE.

Some of our DIRECTED ENERGY AND NEUROLOGICAL WEAPONS, AND ORGANISED STALKING TORTURE AND ABUSE CASES detail the most extreme and totalitarian violations of human rights in human history, including the most horrendous psychological tortures, rapes, sexual abuse, surgical mutilations, ‘mind control’, and other mental and physical mutilations.

We demand the United Nations and all governments to take an immediate investigation and stop such horrible crime.

This petition has been translated into 20 languages,

1. ENGLISH
 2. FRANCAIS
 3. РУССКИЙ
4. DEUTSCH
 5. ITALIANO
 6. ESPAÑOL
 7. PORTUGUES
 8. ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΑ
9. DANSK
 10.CHINESE

https://peacepink.ning.com/profiles/blogs/media-release-in-20-language

To sign this petition, please leave a comment to this post. Your comment can be formatted like the sample letter posted by Soleilmavis in the first comment.

Please send the link of this petition to United Nations, all governments, social medias and the public.

Views: 1546

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where's the petition link so I can sign it.

I am a victim as well...please share the link to sign. Thank you...

Thank you. Yes. I want to sign the petition to stop this evil crime and bring all those responsible to jail!

Stop the slow murders of good people !!

I would like to sign the petition

We demand the United Nations and all governments to take an immediate investigation and stop such horrible crime.

Jason Lee Crouse said:

I would like to sign the petition

I want to sign too

where is link to sign

When we stop talking and start organizing maybe we will get somewhere. Everyone that has 24/7 conversations through RNM NEEDS to take one day and write down or audio record everything said from you and your tortures. Then we can do a collection and compare and contrast the programs and scripts being used. Someone has to be a leader and come up with these ideas and put them in play. We are sitting around waiting for help. Let’s do something. Patrick

Mi total apoyo a ésta campaña contra las armas DEW. Soy Targeted Individual desde el año 2003. Propongo que en caso de no poder investigar el acoso y la tortura a la que somos sometidos los Targeted en todo el mundo, se investigue primero a quienes políticamente se oponen a que se investiguen éste tipo de casos. Se habla mucho de corrupción política en éstos días..., pero alguien puede imaginar las consecuencias de la corrupción en el Mercado Armamentístico Mundial?¿ Puede que los targeted seamos tan sólo víctimas de esa corrupción en un mercado tan desmedidamente lucrativo. En mi opinión habría que empezar por el principio. Suerte..., y sean fuertes.

this murder of good people has to stop , NWO agenda 21 depopulation is wrong. needs to be STOPPED !!

Dear Soleilmavis,

Thinking of you always, hope all is well.  I tried sending your information to the Trump Administration but I have not gotten a reply.  I stopped trying to send you messages because the last few answers that I got were from impersonators - they thought they could fool me.  You should be commended for all of the GREAT WORK that you do for our community.  This country would be foolish not to help you.  Your books are genius, and I tell everyone I can.

I also always include your story and documents in as many court cases and filings as possible.  Hope to meet you one day - STAY SAFE AND HAPPIEST RETURNS,

Your Friend, Stan.

Here is the link to my cloud of evidence, over 20 folders and a few thousand documents!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15y6YHXYCmUyg4aRoGbhHIlPWbOuudFYd

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

Gretta Fahey posted a blog post

TECHNOLOGY IS BEING USED TO ENHANCE THE THOUGHT PATTERNS OF THE FOLLOWERS OF CHRISTIANITY.

The Vatican which is also known as the catholic church has the enormous responsibility of maintaining the inculcation levels of up to two billion followers. The Vatican hierarchy are and have always been experts in psychology. They use trauma based mind control to initially inculcate each child into their belief system. In order to trauma base mind control a child you first need to put the child into a state of extreme fear or extreme shock. Then you give them a message and because they are in…See More
3 hours ago
Wayne Morin Jr posted photos
4 hours ago
outi tuomi commented on H's group Finland
"linkit toimivat naamakirjassa, ei täällä kuitenkin Targetedindividualseurope-Wordpress.com TI´S "SYMPTOMS""
8 hours ago
" Lista tuli tänne lopusta alkuun- MUUT OIREET"
9 hours ago
"- (The TI can in his thoughts intercept)Ti voi ajatuksissaan omia, mitä TV:ssä on meneillään, hetken aikaa, riippua aiheen kiinnostavuudesta. Jotkut TI:tovat varmoja, että ihmiset TVS:ssä matkivat heitä tai…"
9 hours ago
"- mitä TI ajattelee, muuttuu todellisuudeksi . odotukset muuttuvat tasan päinvastaisiksi johtaen kognitiiviseen dissonanssiin"
9 hours ago
"TÄYDELLINEN TUEN PUUTE"
9 hours ago
"-  Kun TI tapaaterveydenhuollon ammattilaisia, he eivät ole kiinnostuneita siitä, mitä TI kertoo heille. Oireita käsitellään vanhanaikaisella tavalla. Monet kerrat TI on ottamaan väärä…"
9 hours ago

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Soleilmavis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service