All Discussions (17628)

Sort by

One case is one.

Pastor Hello Chinese in Korea as I sneak in a chip or I received a little over five years and got two drastic vivo. Tip of a human being treated like mobile phones and human willingness to suppress the humanity of devoured a fine and healthy people a

Read more…
0 Replies

New to TI community

Hi everyone,

Im new to the T.I Community. I am being attacked by Electromagnetic weapons every day for the past 2 years or so. I hear Voice to Skull. Its unbelievable but is happening. My internal dialogue is mostly positive except for sometimes wh

Read more…
1 Reply

如何控制美国人--思想控制,大脑控制

David Posner 是一位医生,目前在加利福尼亚州管教部工作。他多产又多才多艺,并且写下了很多作品,包括哲学,宗教和在加利福尼亚州管教部的医疗卫生状况。Posner博士曾在各种刊物发表文章, 包括转录期刊和海军部门。他带着他的儿子阿伦,一个新的机械工程师, 住在弗雷斯诺。

这里是一篇Moss David Posner,博士的文章,驳斥了某些人对我们受害者说“受害者拿不出受大脑控制武器攻击的证据”的言论。Soleilmavis在此翻译成中文,请指正。

译文:

“大脑控制科学已经到了大规模培养

Read more…
0 Replies

DUMPs

deep underground military prisons for the fourth reich

every "truth" of the nazis is a lie.  all the things they say and do, including repetitions they have programmed their slaves to repeat -- is lies.  just lies.  meant to trick people into either

Read more…
0 Replies

Germany 1945-2012

"Today we rule Germany, tomorrow the world" ---- the scum of the earth ! Not Human Being (60 million) !!

To cut open the blood vessels of the German "people" the poured out blood is brown (Turkey).

Is German a race? (Switzerland).

German Genetics ---

Read more…
0 Replies

Perped up

Some of the people around me that I know seem to be mind-controlled into being more aggressive.  It can be hard to stay patient even though I suspect that they are not responsible for their actions. 

Always focus on the mind controller.

Always focus

Read more…
0 Replies

V2S

I personally am not a victim but am engaged with the subject for personal reasons. I have just watched the short video posted here on V2S and would like to know if people experience this as 2 way communication? Do you or can you talk back to these 'v

Read more…
0 Replies