Victims Stories (2028)

Hospitalized

I wonder how many of all victims here on Peacepink that were in any way hospitalized or were anesthetized for surgery or a daytime minor medical treatment, or did a MRI or other xray with contrast injection before the attacks began?

I´ve talked to a

Read more…
0 Replies

Swedish TI´s?

I´m a female victim since feb.2010, living in Sweden. Having TI´s in such a small and non political country is making me think about all the discussions and theories I´ve been reading about, the possible involvment by NSA, CIA.... There is a Brain Sc

Read more…
0 Replies

letter 1 from the Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada‏, regarding a torture case through gang-stalking and use of non-lethal weapons

Correspondence on behalf of the Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada‏
发件人:         Ministerial Correspondence Unit (MCU@JUSTICE.GC.CA)
发送时间:        2009年2月20日 14:30:18
收件人:        yzlrobin@hotmail.com
Dear Mr. Yan:

On behalf of the Honourab

Read more…
1 Reply

Come Together

WHY DON'T WE ALL COME TOGETHER AND LIVE AND WORK AND WATCH EACH OTHERS BACK UNTIL WE CAN EXPOSE AND PROSECUTE THIS STUFF. THEY WANT TO KEEP US ISOLATED AND WRITING THESE STUPID EMAILS. WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER AND HELP EACH OTHER. THAT IS OUR ONLY HO

Read more…
0 Replies

The story continue

It's unbelievable how the nasty people who are behind my persecution are evil, they have spread a an awful lot of rumors around me and they kept entering in touch with every one I speak to with the aim to vilify me... Today i met a compatriot in the

Read more…
0 Replies
RSS
Email me when there are new items in this category –