Monita Choi's Posts (531)

Sort by

腦控空間本週新聞(2020-06-06至2020-06-12)

 

 

1. 變態控機賤人每天將最少三人同我併身體,然後再將此三人幾何式併開去。此舉令加拿大控機人感到太不人道,腦控機指明不可併身體,而香港變態控機賤人居然一次併三人,而且是身型,體重相差很大的人,以此虐待被腦控受害者,其行為受世界唾駡。最後令人以為中國人沒有文化和修養。大家不明白的是此帮變態控機人不停令中國人蒙羞,而仍有人用他們?而用他們的正是中國香港人,為什麼?

 

2. 加拿大黑人因用假錢被捕時壓頸造成死亡事件被傳媒渲染成種族主義,令警長下跪而平息。而香港的現職警司聯同離職警司卻在腦控空間遙控電子武器摧殘無辜受害者。到底天理何在?為何全世界都變成本末倒置?

 

3. 香港由反蒙面法到暴動,世界疫情大流行到全民戴口罩,很明顯是執法者為掩飾因腦控造成的人命死亡,商家要發藥業財,賺口罩錢,黑社會可光明正大地蒙面去犯案。明顯地是政府,商家,盜賊互相勾結,壟斷世界的政治,經濟和罪惡。再加上傳媒的假新聞,顛倒是非黑白,試問我們現時正處於何種環境? 經此一疫,相信大家很清楚了解腦控的權力是掌控於何人之手。

 

Mind Control news this week (June 6 to 12, 2020)

 

1. The metamorphosis controller mapping me with three perps everyday, and then used three perps mapping more as sparkle style to increasing. As the Canadian controller said, he never saw mapping three people in same time before, as the instruction of mind control machine, mapping is prohibited, and Hong Kong’s controller mapping over 3 persons were inhumane and urgely condemned.

 

The metamorphosis controller not only mapping three perps, also tortured victims by mapping with some persons who shorter, over weight, there was seriously harm to victims’ health. The metamorphosis controller’s behaviours were scolded by the world. Why caused such shame? Shame on Chinese, make people though that the Chinese so stupid without education, or lack human being since they are poor in self cultivation.  they harassed to the Chinese, force Chinese left  their own country, left their own family.  Why the Hong Kong people still used them as killer to harm Chinese all over the world? And the Hong Kong government known but turn a  blind eye. why?

 

2. This week all news talking about George Floyd case, such case rising to racial discrimination, force the officer kneeled down to peaceful. I don’t understand why a criminal for used fake currency becoming a hero? Not matter white, black or yellow, but criminal. 

 

And we can see at Hong Kong, the police officer together with resigned officer in mind control space, used remote electronic harassment to the innocents. Why the policemen becoming evil? what is wrong? Why the world was turned upside down?

 

3. Review Hong Kong, from prohibition on Face Covering regulation to riots, then the Covid-19 to people all cover a mask. Obviously it was a game, used to cover the large numbers of people dead caused my mind control. All about were open the door to the merchants for making money from medical equipment and masks, convenience to the underworld can justly mask to commit crimes. 

 

It was very clear which government, merchants and bandits collude together to monopolizing world politics, economy and criminal cases. Also used the media to making fake news, turned the world upside down, would you tell me what situation we are stand for? 

 

After all above, I believed everyone knows clearly who was the powerful one to taking control in brain control technology.

Read more…

腦控空間本週新聞(2020-05-30至2020-06-05)

 

 

1. 本周有一件匪夷所思的事情發生於我家中,變態控機賤人將正在逃亡的兄弟和影像投射於我家中的每一張椅,然後利用他們作為定位掩飾進行竊聽活動,其中有人偷窺泰國皇室。因在現實生活中我是看不到他們,當我坐下梳化時,聽到逃犯講,我所坐的位置是他的,無論我坐任何位置都有不同的逃犯出聲,當我不理會他們繼續坐下時,變態賤人遙控電子武器令我頭部劇痛,然後昏睡過去,當我醒過來時,頭昏腦脹,極之辛苦。

 

你話到底是何道理,我於自己家中,居然連自己的梳化和椅都不能坐,變態控機賤人的無法無天已到令人忍無可忍的程度,到底天理何在?聽到的聲音是在腦控空間的劉德華扮演者和彭浩翔,何守信,鄭子誠。

 

如是者,持續幾天當我回到家中時,變態控機賤人就遙控電子武器令我頭暈,然後令我昏睡,不是正常入睡,而是昏昏沉沉的睡去,當醒來後有暈和頭腦不清醒的感覺。

 

此事令我明白另一件事,很多被腦控的長者,變態腦控賤人利用此一方法,令他們頭腦處於不清晰的狀況,長期如此,會令腦部反應遲頓,專注力不足,意志力低,以方便他們精神操控。

 

所以呼籲被腦控受害者,如有嗜睡的情況,在家人陪伴下,多出外活動,保持頭腦清醒,精神健康。

 

2. 據報,和我中英文名字相同,身份證號碼相異的一個香港銀行戶口仍在進行洗黑錢活動,而在腦控空間的政府官員卻視若無睹。奇怪,難道又是用於政治獻金。

 

3. 冠狀肺炎大流行期間,對於是否帶口罩大家中外有很大的分別,大部份中國人都支持戴口罩,而溫哥華白人卻不喜歡。我個人做法是當到人多的地方時即戴,人少空氣流通時不用。但近期當我入超市購物時,變態控機賤人經常遙控電子武器刺激我鼻咽,令我打噴嚏,所以逢入超市,我一定帶,以免影響他人,而有超市也開始強制客戶帶口罩。

 

入店強制帶口罩確實令人心理感覺到安全,但作為店主,要考慮一個重要的保安問題,此舉會令盜竊更猖狂,因為大家都蒙面,很難識別盜賊的真面孔。所以帶與不帶有不同的意見,你又有何見解?

 

4. 隨著科技的進步,複製人已不是新鮮的事物。假如有一天,當你回到家中,見到倆位樣貌一模一樣的媽媽,你有何反應?如何去辦認真假?你會接受她們住在你家中嗎?

 

另一問題,如果有位複制媽媽到訪你家中,告訴你親媽媽己過世,她到來是代替你親媽媽的地位,同時帶來你親媽媽的一筆遺產,作為子女的你們,會接受嗎?問題是她可能是殺害你們親生媽媽的人?

 

再一個問題,你們很久不見的子女,在不知不覺中被換成微波人,同時帮你家族創造一筆很大的財富,當你發現他真正身分後,你會如何處理?趕走他,他可能會將你也換成複製人?或者留著他,繼續為你創造財富,但需冒住被謀殺的風險?

 

大家不要以為複製人和微波人是天方夜譚,我身邊朋友己知的己有三位有複製人,都是普通人家,都在中國,好在她們都有自己的身份,父母。

 

以上問題,相信是我們以後要面對的最大問題,特別是被腦控受害者,我們是全天候沒有私隱地生存於世上。大家不妨思考一下,如何同親人溝通,令他們在面對真假時,可更容易識認,不需等到受騙後才恍然大悟,後悔已太遲。如何保護自己人身安全,以防被殺,被複製人代替。

 

Mind control news this week (May 30 to June 5, 2020)

 

1. These was a unbelievable thing happened this week, it was totally beyond my imagination. The metamorphosis chip controller set few of shadow perps to my home without my consent. There are sit on my every chairs as GPS to cover their group stalking, as told, someone stalking royal Thailand. Since I can not saw them at real life, I only hear voices, when I sit in my chair, I was being told from voice to skull that all the chairs they were used, I ignored what they said, and sit what I want, the metamorphosis chip controller remote control electronic made me headache and fall asleep over 2 hours, when I wake up, felt so tired, dizzy and exhaust.

 

Can you believe, the perps key-in shadows trespass to my home, and force me can not sit in my own chair at home, what is wrong?  The mind control have reached an unbearable level that I can not bear it. I heard the voice similar to Andy Lai, Pang Ho-Cheung, Timothy Tse, Ivan Ho etc.

 

After above, it was 2 days further, when I back home, the metamorphosis chip controller remote electronic for headache and force to asleep. Wake up to asleep, asleep to wake up whole days, I felt my brain not my own, muddling and drifting all the day. 

 

This experience made me understood why so many elderly fall asleep everywhere whatever home or park, it was the tricky from the perps, used to weakness your mind concentration, logical thinking and memory, for they easy  manipulate to you.

 

2. As I said before, there is another bank account same as my name both in Chinese and English, but difference in ID number. Such account still used for money laundering, and the government known but not taking any action, could it be possible that political used? I don’t know, only can warn to my friends be aware.

 

3. In Covid-19 pandemic, people argued mask or not mask, most of Chinese said musk, others only few to support. I said, depends on difference situation, I will wear mask in supermarket since the metamorphosis chip control keep remote attack my nose to sneeze when I in supermarket.

 

Some store and supermarket force the shopper to wear mask, the advantage for wear mask can psychologically keep safe, but the disadvantage will increasing the criminal may out of control. What do you think, mask or no mask if you are the store owner? 

 

4. In today’s technology, the clones were not just a news, they will step to your family in fact. If some day, have 2 mothers show up in your home in same face and appearance, what’s your reacting? How can you disquisition between which one is real one? Do you accept them as your family member?

 

Next case, may someday there is a women tell you, she was your mother’s clone after your mother dead,  and want to take place of your mother, if you can accept her, give you all your mother’s heritage, what do you think? As a daughter, you know she may a murder who kill you mother.

 

And other case, someday, someone tell you that your child no your own,  he had being change with others long time ago, but he made you wealth, what will you do? keep him with you to continue developing your assets? or let him go, worry about may someday he will kill you and change you to clone too.

 

Above cases not only a dream, but true. My personal experience, I have three  friends, they have clones in China, fortunately,  all the clones have they own identities and parents.

 

As the victims of mind control, the perps show up all our privacy to public, if the stalker mapping to the clone, it can easy change to clone from human, kill our human not doubt, it can easy lie to all your relatives and friends. So start today, educate your family, how to prevent the clone trespass to your family, how to keep human safe no being kill to clone. It is a big question in today’s technology which developing speedy.

 

 

 

 

Read more…

 

 

1. 每天溫哥華時間下午三時至五時左右,無論我身在何處,是否正在工作,變態控機賤人遙控電子武器令人昏昏欲睡。當我身處家中,沒法抵擋電子武器攻擊而昏睡時,變態控機賤人將淫穢影像投射於我家中,令人誤以為我正在做三級表演,賤格!

 

在此提醒在溫哥華的受害者,在此期間盡量不要坐在床上,以免被誤會是性工作者,在香港的受害者影響不大,因是黑夜大家都在睡眠中,沒有眼部跟蹤。

 

2. 每次開始電子武器摧殘前,腦控機都會收到被摧殘者名單和資料。而當有姓"鄧"在名單上時,變態控機賤人就遙控電武器令我頭痛。據見到腦控機資料的人講,每次收到名單後,有人將受害者的資料換成十惡不赦的人,令受害者飽受電子武器摧殘之苦,相信我只冰山一角,仍有很多清白的人被人偷換個人資料而飽受電子武器摧殘。當見到腦控機換回”蔡"我的個人資料時,摧殘即停止。

 

相信大家明白控機的人是何種人,被摧殘的全是無辜受害者,放生的卻是十惡不赦的人。香港目前有十部腦控機,擁有者有政府,醫學界,教育界,娛樂界,傳媒,並非全部是黑道中人,但他們都視市民的生命如草芥,對不公平的事,大家都三緘其口,原因是全部都將市民作為人體實驗而賺錢,為了免債和免責而出此下策,以電子武器殺人以無形。

 

據香港防止自殺會2018年資料統計,香港每天有超過4000人在有形無形的電子武器擁殘下自殺,仍未包括死於微波病患者的數目,特區政府有心根除,奈何主控機人以所有市民的身家,生命,財產做威脅,令政府束手無策。當前的疫情大流行,相信是控機人用於威脅政府的賤招之一。

 

我個人方面,控機人有意想殺我,但因為我有懲罰性索償協議,具有法律效力,所以不能下手,故此用偷龍轉鳳的方法暗中折磨。

 

3. 近期在腦控空間施行電子武器的劊子手,據說是己離職的前香港警司,伙同賴昌星餘孽姓吳的一伙和馬鼎盛廣州粵劇界各方人馬,他們利用腦控空間電子武器推殘打壓異己,進行詐騙案,打劫等犯罪活動,而警方對他們的行為卻視若無睹,據警務人員聲稱,他們大部份都被腦控,對他們只能啞忍,不敢抗衛。

 

4. 腦控機有一功能,可遙控電子武器刺激受害者鼻咽至鼻敏感,打噴嚏,流鼻水,甚至鼻塞至沒辦法透氣,此只是微波病症,非冠狀肺炎。請大家小心分辨。

 

5. 本週,變態控機賤人於零晨時分,將我與外出的不同人併芯片,製造很多不同高分貝的噪音,有電單車聲,跑車引擎的聲音,救護車,救火車。不明他們到底想表達什麼? 我的理解是人類生命每分每秒都在受到威脅。

 

6. 近日有人冒稱是我丈夫和男朋友,到處招搖撞騙。本人在此澄清,我仍是單身,從未結過婚,何來有丈夫。現在處於被腦控的狀況,根本無法結識新朋友,更莫論男朋友。敬請各方小心留意,以免受騙。

 

Mind Control space News this week (May 16 to 22, 2020)

 

1.  At everyday, about 3:00pm-5:00pm Vancouver time, the metamorphosis chip controller remote control electronic wave for sleeping whatever I am outside or at home, whatever I working or study, when I stay at home, the perps will projected some dirty images to my home after I fall asleep, used to misled someone that I am in the dirty show. 

 

Warn to the victims in Vancouver, don’t sit in your bed during above period, the eyes stalker will misled that you are the sexual worker. 

 

2. As said, every time before electronic harassment, the mind control machine controllers will received a list of name, when the name “Tang” show up, the metamorphosis chip controller will put my chip for torture to headache until turn my name “Choi” show up to stop. who is “Tang”? I don’t know, but such case told me that the controllers used the innocents to replace of prisons or guilty persons for harassment. I am not the only one. 

 

As above, we understood the controllers of mind control machine whom they working for, they tortured innocents every day. As I know, there are 10 sets of mind control machine in Hong Kong, control by government, radio station, medical field, education field,  entertainment, media etc, they not only control by big brothers, but multiple categories, they manipulated to all of Hong Kong, such as political, media rendering and economic monopoly etc. they used Hong Kong citizen as human experiment for money, but the leaders keep silent on unfair things of mind control,  violated human rights, treat citizens like dirt. In order to avoid compensation and responsibilities, used electronic weapons kill people in invisible.

 

According to the statistics of suicide prevention agencies on 2018,  there are over 4000 persons suicide every day caused by mind control, it was not including died in electronic attacked.  The government was intented to eradicate, but the controller used all citizens lives as bargaining chip for threatens,  force government to gave up. I believed that the recent pandemic was the obviously evident which harm to citizen in deeply as well as further economic.

 

In my personal situation, I being mind control over 40 years, self awake about 10 years, the perps even intended to murder me many time before I awake, but unsuccessful. After I awaken, I binding a punitive agreement in law, which made the perps can not kill but harassment in secretly by changed my personal file to others.

 

3. Recently, the mind control group in Vancouver, behind the electronic harassment were the number of Hong Kong chief police offices who have resigned many years ago, also immigrated to Canada, they co-operated with the remnants of criminal group, refer to Lai changxin’s case, as well as the actors of Cantonese Opera. They used the mind control space for electronic harassment,  crack down their dissident, planning fraud and rob criminal activities, and the policemen turn a blind eye, why? Since most of the policemen being mind control, only dumb, not dare to resist.

 

4. The mind control machine also have a function that can remote attack your nose to allergy as well as running nose, sneeze, stuffy nose, there are all microwave symptoms, not Covid-19.

 

5. This week,  the metamorphosis chip controller mapping me with someone who stay in nose environment, high decibel sound come from difference cars, such as motorcycle, sport car engine, ambulance, fire truck etc. I don’t know what they want, showing their angry? I guess their want to told everybody that our lives are in dangerous every hours every minutes when you under mind control.

 

6. Recently, Someone fake as my husband and boyfriend to swindle and bluffing. So I have to clarify that I am single, never marry before, also have not boyfriend yet since under mind control situation. Warn to all my friends, be aware to the trap that may set up by the perps.

 

 

 

 

Read more…

腦控空間本週新聞(2020-05-02至2020-05-08

 

 

1. 本週,變態控機賤人持續遙控電子武器令我輕度頭痛,同時將呼吸困難,鼻塞,鼻水倒流,痰塞者同我併芯片,令我沒辦法呼吸,非常辛苦;

 

同時香港新聞得知,香港再在舉行DSE考試,有22名考生因為發燒,急性呼吸道感染而被拒絕入試場,我絕對相信同腦控空間賤人遙控電子武器暗中摧殘和併芯片有關,只是不明白,為個聯無辜的考生都不放過?

 

與此同時,旅居海外的華人社群,也受到電子武器攻擊,造成高溫假性感染,不能入超市購物。到底檢測體溫是否有效的方法?因為腦控賤人可以輕易而舉地遙控電子熱能器令你身體發熱或發冷,電子熱能器是可自行調教溫度至最高40度,最低0度。

 

2. 於5月1日至2日,變態控機賤人用微波影像技術,將多位智障人士投影於我家中,我問原因時,有人答我,他們是用於智障考生思維,同時誤道他人以為智障人士是為我所用。大部分被智障的考生都是被腦控愛害者。

 

3. 提醒自駕的被腦控受害者,小心檢測車輛後再出發。有變態賤人經常刺破受害者的輪軚,調鬆腳掣,調鬆軚盤,造成很多交通意外,因不知道是處於何國家,所以只能呼籲大家盡量小心!

 

4.8日零晨三點時左右,變態控機賤人遙控電子武器攻擊我鼻咽,感覺有如正在洗鼻,極之辛苦,不停流鼻水,長達二小時。

 

Mind Control News this week (May 2 to 8, 2020)

 

This week, the metamorphosis chip controller remote control electronic harassment for headache, at the same time, mapping me with some people who got hard breathing, Stuffy nose, postnasal drip and throat filed with phlegm in turn, caused me have a same effect, I felt difficulty in breathing, and can not wear a mask in long time.

 

At the same time in Hong Kong, there are 22 students have rejected by DSE examinations since fever and Acute respiratory tract infection, now you know what happened, all being mapping caused, all fake infection. Why the creepy do that to students, they are all innocents?

 

At the same time in Vancouver, most of the Chinese were rejected by supermarket since slight fever. The fever was caused by electronic energy weapon, it can turn the body temperature what you want through remote control. So checking body temperature is not the available way to confirm the infection. 

 

2. This week, the mind control machine controller projected few metal disorder persons seating in my home, when I ask why? Someone said that the controller used the metal disorder persons to mapping with students whom are taking examination, used to set them up and misled observers the metal disorder people were work for me. Sick perps!

 

3. Warn to drivers whom being mind control, please check your car carefully before get go, there are some group stalkers taking action for broke your tires, loosen the screw of brake, broke your wheel, I don’t know the nation of perps, only can remind here to all of you for safe drive.

 

4. At 3:00 am of May 8, 2020, the metamorphosis chip controller remote control electronic harassed my nose, my felt like machine washing my nose, non stop running nose and sneeze under attacked for 2 hours long. creepy perps. 

Read more…

 

 

1. 腦控空間每把電子武器都有它不同的功能,而擁有者都必須登記,以便追究法律責任。據說有賤人為了逃避法律責任,將其中一把攻擊頭部的電子武器,以我的名義登記超過十年,令我蒙上不白之冤。望腦控空間管理者正視電子武器被冒名,濫用的嚴重性,對因此對本人所造成的傷害,保留法律追訴權。

 

2. 本週當我戴口罩時,變態控芯片賤人將呼吸道有問題者,流鼻涕者同的併芯片精神虐待,令我沒辦法戴口罩,好在街上無人,否則真不敢上街。

 

此令我想到冠狀病毒測試的方式都離不開,深喉唾液測試,鼻咽樣本測試,量體溫。但對於被腦控受害者,此方法是否可行?近期經常有鼻塞,流鼻水,痰塞者同我併芯片,所採樣本到底是我的還是併芯片者? 被腦控受害者的體溫大部份都受電子武器操控,所以量體溫是否一個有效的方法? 作為一位被腦控受害者的我,剩下的只是擔憂。。。

 

3. 近期有一天,當所有芯片分開後,我的體重又下跌至36公斤。自問我每天兩餐飲食正常,平常很注重養生,為何體重會不停下跌?原來變態控芯片賤人長期將帮餓鬼同我併芯片一起飲食,吸收我所食的大部分營養,而其中固定同我併芯片的女子體重不斷上昇,當同我併芯片時的體重是60公斤,所以當我體重下跌時,她的體重上昇,總體重保持不變。當體重維持不變時,平常人都不以為意是合併芯片所引起,當有朝一日,芯片分開後,你見到的自己只剩皮包骨,皮膚鬆弛下垂,慘不忍睹。

 

在此再次提醒被腦控受害者,腦控賤人此舉是想在不知不覺的情況下,將受害者變成病懨懨的樣子,再將其同癌症病患者併芯片做測試後,向外宣佈死於癌症。多毒的殺人於無形招數。 大家要自強不息,小心防範!

 

 

4. 本週當我染髮時,頭皮敏感,痕癢難當,因我用的是韓國牌子,中藥研製,我已用超過十年,從未試過敏感,在百思不得其解之際,被告知原來變態控芯片賤人將我同另一位正在染髮而引起頭皮敏感者併芯片,令我有相同的感覺。 另一方面,有時無論我如何天天洗髮,頭髮感覺仍是很油膩,原來是同長期不洗頭,頭皮油脂分泌失調者併芯片而引起,同樣原理,當同有頭皮屑者併芯片,你也會有頭皮屑。當將直髮同曲髪併芯片,直髪者很難將直髮梳順。所以當變態控芯片賤人將我同不同髪型併芯片時,我唯有選擇戴帽子。

 

5. 在此再次提醒被腦控的受害者,過馬路時要小心,變態控芯片賤人會在十字路口整盎你,令你思想混淆致紅燈時有衝動過馬路,綠燈時會呆滯地原地不動。安全第一,大家小心。

 

Mind Control space News this week (April 11 to 17, 2020)

 

1. There is a policy in mind control space, anyone who got a remote electronic microwave weapons shall register in person for law responsibility. But someone who registered a weapon which can cause headache used my name without my consent over 10 years, I being a targeted individual over 10 years,  suffered over 10 years electronic harassment, and now you told me that someone who used my name got a electronic weapon, what the hell you doing? Who in charge of electronic weapon management?  I urge you to clarify all your negligence, and will preserve my right for legal prosecution.

 

2. This week, I wearing a mask when out since Covid-19 pandemic, but the metamorphosis chip controller mapping me with the perps who got respiratory disease, and run nose in turn, it was no way for me to wearing the mask in long-time. 

Since above, I queried the effective that we used to confirmed cases of Covid-19, most of ways will use deep throat saliva test, nasopharyngeal saliva test, and checking body temperature, if mapping someone who got disease without our know, are there really can confirmed the cases, I am a targeted individual, always being mapping with the patients of difference microwave symptoms, when get a test, how can I know which sample they got? Also as known, the remote electric weapon can causing human body heat or cold by remote control, all above give me a question mark?  all above just increasing our victims’ nervous and anxiety, I am so worry about how can our victims’ do a test that under chips separated.

 

3. Few days ago, when all the chip leave me alone, I checked my weight was drop to 36 kgs, what’s happen, I have two meal a day with nutritional balance, why my weight still drop down? until someone told me, that the metamorphosis chip controller mapping me with few hungry perps who may in prison, so they absorb all my nutritions, special a female who mapping me in long-time total 60kgs, when my weight drop down, her weight was going up, so when I mapping her the weight unchanged,  keeping in 60 kgs.  So if someone who being mapping without self wakeness,  they will deem it was remand uncharge, when the chips separated, you can see a skinny sick person with sagging skin, then mapping you with someone who got a cancer for test confirm. The perp use to misleading people that you are dead for cancer, not matter others. It is a poisonous tricks which perp use to kill people invisibly.

 

4. This week, when I colour my hair by myself, I got allergy in head skin, why? I used same brand over 10 years, and never got allergy, the hair dye was produced by Chinese medicine, it was impossible for allergy. until someone told me that the woman who mapping me also doing colour at same time, she used the hair dye caused me have a same effect. OMG!

And the other hand, may you have a same experience that your hair felt oily but you just shampoo, or you got dandruff that you never got before, all above based on same principle, mapping with person who got disorder of scalp oil secretion. Also when you mapping someone who have different hair styles with you, you can not do hair styles what you want, only can do is wear a hat to cover.

 

5. Warning again to the targeted individual, beware to crossing the road, the mind control perp can control you crossing the road when red light on, manipulate nonsense to stop when light turn green.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

,

Read more…

腦控空間本週新聞(2020-03-28至2020-04-02)

 

 

1. 有人質疑我為何疫情期間不留在家中,仍出外賞花? 我的回答: 我是被腦控的受害者,當腦控機同醫療機連結測試時可證明我不是帶菌者(在沒有帶菌者併芯片的情況下),所以我首要任務是確保自己不被感染,我必須時刻保護自己的心肺功能呼吸系統正常,堅持出外吸收新鮮空氣和曬太陽,做帶氣運動,保持血含氧量在正常水平,以此抗禦病毒入侵。

 

當我出外慢跑時,無論變態控芯片賤人如何將呼吸道疾病者,雙腿關節痛者,股骨痛者,腳趾痛者同我併芯片精神折磨,我一樣在保持社交距離的前提下,忍痛出外做運動。

 

在疫情期間,作為一位獨居者,要時刻防範病毒入侵,又要格外消毒,清潔家居,而同時又受到變態控芯片賤人將我同各種痛症併芯片,24小時受到腦音滋擾,感覺身心疲累。所以我必須放鬆心情,照顧好自己,以免對他人和社會醫療系統造成負擔,同時希望籍此櫻花,美景帶出正能量,讓受難者感受到生命的意義,望大家互勉之。

 

2. 本週溫哥華時間早上8時,聽到有聲音問 ”ETC,是不是海外圖書館個位?" 我不明所指,因我經常在圖書館,所以想問清楚時,却沒有人回應。我擔心是否有人利用我在圖書館作為定位系統做犯法事情。

 

3. 近期我飲水經常外溢,原來變態控芯片賤人將我同歪嘴的覆舟口併芯片所引起。而另一發現,當我食菜時,發現菜黏貼在牙齒上,原來當變態控芯片賤人將牙齒琺瑯質受損者同我併芯片食菜時造成,當牙齒琺瑯質受損時,食物會沾上而很難自動脫落。

 

4. 本週變態控芯片賤人利用流鼻水,咳嗽,頭痛病患同我和受害者併芯片精神虐待,以此作為威脅索取金錢。

 

在此提醒勒索者,新型冠狀病毒附合”生化武器”條件,任何人威脅散播病毒,或以病毒作為武器攻擊被腦控受害者,都構成恐怖主義威脅。嚴重者在中國可被判處死刑。

 

5. 在此提醒腦控空間控芯片人,當意圖和企圖併我芯片前,請先閱讀加拿大政府在疫情期間所訂立的法規,併芯片如同現實,人與人之間必須保持2米距離,注意個人衛生,違例者按加拿大法律或香港法律執行。

 

 

 

Mind Control news this week (March 28 to April 2, 2020)

 

1.  When I post some blossom photos in my WeChat, someone ask me why you don’t stay at home? My answer:  I was being mind control by brain control machine which can connected to the medical machine, and it can proved that I am a non-bacterial(under no mapping situation), so I only concern is how to protect myself without infected, How to keep my lung function in normal and respiratory system in smooth situations, of course, the nature way is  out for fresh air, taking sun bath and jogging to bring up the blood oxygen content, made all above ready to against Covid-19.

 

Although the metamorphosis chip controller mapping me with someone who got respiratory sick, joint pain, femur pain, foot pain in turn, I keep out for exercise every day under the 2 meters social distant policy.

 

As a solitary person under current situation, I have to keep concentrating in prevention as well as a lots of cleaning. On the other hand, I suffered most of microwave symptoms that come from mind control every day, 24 hours V2K harassment, I feel exhausted every day. So I have to relax and relief myself, I don’t want to bother my fiends and increasing the burden of social medial system. So I out for Cherry blossoms and taking photos, post the photos as positive energy to influence the infected patients and being mind control victims, be strong and be happy, we are support to each other in such rough moments.

 

2. This week, I heard that someone said “ETC, is the person who in the library”, since I stay in library frequently, so I ask for detail, but not one give me a answer, I worry about may someone used me as GPS to make crime.

 

3. The metamorphosis chip controller mapping me with someone who got wry-big-mouth, caused me spillover when drinking. Also mapping me with someone who loss the enamel of his teeth for dinning, caused the vegetables leaf stick in my teeth, it is so disgusting and horrible.

 

4. This week, the metamorphosis chip controller mapping someone who got gastrointestinal upset, run nose, cough, headaches in turn with me and victims for harassment, also used for threatens money. 

 

Warn to the threatener, The Covid-19 is attached to the condition of “Biochemical weapons”, anyone threatens to spread the virus, or use the virus as a weapon to attack being brain control victims, all constitute a terrorist threat. Severe people can be sentenced to death in China.

 

5. Warn to the all chip controllers in mind control space, according to law enforcement of Canadian government, every body should keep social distant in 2 meters, wash your hands regularly and maintain personal hygiene. So please stop mapping, keeping distant when stalking,  ask your perps to maintain personal hygiene, your perps were too dirty in every time.

 

Read more…

腦控空間本週新聞(2020-03-14 to 2020-03-20)

 

 

1. 因應冠狀病毒大流行,各國為了自保,已陸續關閉國門。但大家都忽略了腦控空間存在的問題。我身在溫哥華,而變態控芯片賤人仍持續將身在加拿大以外的人同我併芯片,仍然受到講廣東話的賤人滋擾,他們大部份都有呼吸道疾病,令我不勝其煩之餘,更擔心病毒跨國傳染,以此引起公眾恐慌,繼而勒索金錢!

 

2. 本週變態控芯片賤人於溫哥華時間大約下午三時半開始,不停遙控電了武器令我身體發冷,我將自己靠近熱氣機仍有冰冷的感覺。

 

3. 變態控芯片賤人經常將多人抽氣扇的噪音同我併芯片,令我長期受到高音貝干擾,晚間沒辦法深睡。

 

4. 本週變態控芯片賤人將面型特大者同我併芯片,令我沒辦法上太陽眼鏡;

 

5. 本週腦控空間有一些性工作者在空間以併芯片賣淫為生,而變態控芯片賤人將他人的淫蕩思維潛入我的思維,以此誤導聽者,將賤人的羞恥嫁祸正當人家。

 

6. 變態控芯片賤人在腦控機程式上加入”混音”,令我不能清晰的聆聽語音,感覺很暈很累。

 

Mind control news this week (March 14 to 20, 2020)

 

1. Since Covid-19,  most of the country shut down the borders, and restriction to the overseas for protected their citizens. But seems forget to block the mind control

Space, in my personal situation, I am in Vancouver now, and the metamorphosis chip controller mapping me with most of perps who are resident outside of Canada, the perps talking about Hong Kong language, most of them got respiratory diseases, I am so worry about infection. 

 

As I know, the perps using to rise the fear to public for extort money. Sham on you(perps)!

 

2. In near few days, the metamorphosis chip controller remote control electronic caused my body extremely cold around 15:30 to 17:00 every day, even I got closed to my heat, also can felt frozen in my body.

 

3. The metamorphosis chip controller mapping me with the people who in the high noise environment when I stay at home, the sound like big exhaust fan.  It was so noised to me, even cannot sleep in night time.

 

4. This week, the metamorphosis chip controller mapping me with someone who got big face, caused me unable to wear sunglass in outdoor.

 

5. This week, there are some sexual worker earn to live in mind control space, they incepted the dirty thought to my brain to misled the listener, making shame to me and victims. It was hateful.

 

6. The metamorphosis chip controller wrote “Shake” to the program in the mind control machine, caused me unable to listen cleanly, felt dizzy and tire all the time.

 

 

Read more…

腦控空間本週新聞(2020-03-07至2020-03-13)

 

 

1. 據腦控空間討論,當腦控人將他人的人生記憶記錄同你併芯片,你會沿著 “他”的人生軌跡行,你會有同 “他”一樣的人生,如果 “他" 的記憶是死於自殺,被併芯片者死於自殺的機會很大,除非你知道記錄的內容,走出原有的圈圈去改變腦控人為你設定的命運。

如果你不願意被腦控人安排你的命運,又不知道被併芯片的人是誰,唯一可改變未來的方法是離開原有的地方,開創新生活。

我個人認為,被自殺的記憶大部分是被腦控至憂鬱, 足不出門,擔心被整蠱, 害怕社交時出丑, 害怕溝通時用詞不當, 慢慢自己鑽牛角尖, 繼而被腦控走上自殺之路。所以只要多走動,多晒太陽,去時差同原居地不同的地方,無論身在何處,只要感覺到不開心即轉換地方,直至開心為至,以此走出被腦控人操控的命運。

 

2. 幾位女性朋友閒聊時,談到女性經期,有人提到無論如何都沒辦法使用衛生棉條,以為是使用方法有問題。實則,很大機會是變態控芯片賤人將女性和男性一起併芯片,如是者,肯定沒辦法使用衛生棉條。 

 

另一方面,提議有便溺又行動不便的女長者,使用衛生棉條可保自身清潔,乾淨衛生。

 

3. 拜讀小說” Poisoner in chief” 其中的記錄提到,因腦控技術,某人可在沒有脈搏,心臟停頓的情況下,仍處於活著的狀況。

 

而在現實生活中,確實有此案例,某人已死亡,但仍能講話,原理是將已死的人同生人併芯片,利用生人潛聲講話,眨眼,眼見者以為仍未死。

 

在此提醒變態控芯片賤人,根據”中華人民共和國刑法” 第三百零二條規定,盗竊,侮辱尸體罪判處三年有期徒刑。

 

4. 近期,不知何故,我發覺自己沒有丹田氣,唱歌時沒辦法運氣,有時聯講話也好似換不到氣,很奇怪!我每天最少一小時快步行練氣,已超過十年,也經常練習腹式呼吸法。我懷疑變態控芯片賤人又在腦控機上做了手腳害我。可惡!

 

Mind Control News this week (March 8 to 13, 2020)

1. According to the discussion in brain control space, when the metamorphosis chip controller mapping you with the records of memory that belong to someone else life, you will follow "he" life to live, and you may have the same life as "he". If the memory record was died of suicide, then the probability being suicide is very high, unless you know the detail of the memory record, get out the memory life circle which already set by the brain controller.If you do not want to according to the arrangement by brain controller, and you did not know whom you are mapping on, the only way to change your future is to leave the original place and start your own new life.My personal opinion that most of the memories of suicide are brain control to depression, they did not want to go out, worry about being tricked, fear of ugliness when socializing, fear of inappropriate words when communicating, slowly dying to dead end, then to commit suicide as perps’ will. 

How to get out?  walk more and sun more, going to a place where time zone is different from your original place. No matter where you are, if you feel unhappy, change the way until you are happy.

 

2. The girls talk, talked about women's menstrual periods. Someone mentioned that she could not use tampons whatever, may something wrong in use. In fact was the metamorphosis chip controller mapping the woman with men caused, so she is no way to use tampons.On the other hand, it is proposed to female elders who got urinary incontinence problems use tampons to keep themselves clean and hygienic. That makes the metamorphosis chip controller cannot mapping you with someone else for nuisance.

 

3. Reading the novel "Poisoner in chief", it mentions that someone no pulse and the heart stop, but still alive. In real life, there is indeed such a case. Someone was dead but still able to speak. Under mind control technology principle was mapping the dead person with alive one, use the alive person to inducing voice to speak and inducing eyes to blink for misleading people that who was not dead yet.Hereby reminds to the metamorphosis chip controller that according to the "Criminal Law of the People's Republic of China", Article 302 Whoever steals or insults a corpse shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not more than three years, criminal detention or public surveillance.

4. Recently, I found that I cannot breathing, inhaled air in smoothly when I singing, and the joint speech seems to be out of breath. It was strange!

I train myself walk quickly for at least an hour every day last more than ten years, and I often practice abdominal breathing. I suspect that the chip controller has done some harms to me in the brain control machine. hateful! 

 

 

Read more…

控空間本週新聞(2020-02-29至2020-03-06)

 

 

1. 近期腦控空間有很多菲律賓人出現,他們大部分都是做財經,金融,外匯.

 

2. 本週又有新發現,原來你所食的食物不在你的胃,而是在他人胃中。你相信嗎?我絕對相信,我每餐食很多,但很快又肚餓,電腦顯示我的胃是空的,而我所食的食物在他人的胃部,仲引起他人消化不良。而我實際體重只有40公斤,腦控賤人為了掩飾我過瘦的事實,將體重60公斤肥胖者同我併芯片,令我外型顯現肥腫難分。

 

3. 聽力操控: 當多人併芯片時,聽到一樣聲音是理所當然,但當處於多聲道控制的時候,可以是每個人聽到的都不一樣。控芯片人經常以電台的廣播做試驗,當大家併芯片一起收聽,間歇性各人會收聽到其他人聽不到的弦外之音. 弦外之音並非來自電台廣播, 而是有人利用多聲道控制技術去傳遞信息.

 

4. 腦控賤人會將他人的腦部記憶片段,用於和現在被腦控目標併芯片,如果記憶片段中某一時間有嘔吐,跌倒時,被用於併芯片的目標人物同樣有相同的感覺,如果片段的主人翁最後被自殺,被併記憶片段者也會不知不覺的走上自殺的路。

即是當同死物(記憶片段)而非真人併芯片都起到一樣的感應。 對此我不禁質問,此次肺炎冠狀病毒所引起是否同之前的SAR病患者的記憶片段合併有關?如是者,即是一場有計劃,有預謀的大規模屠殺。如果不毀滅之前病患的記憶片段,未來將持續有同類型事件發生,無休無止!此非一般官員, 醫務人員能力所能控制的範圍.

 

5. 當多位跟蹤者同目標人物併芯片時,跟蹤者的記憶片段中的場景和目標人物所見所聞是一樣的,但他們可以對住同樣的場景有不同的思維和評論。但當所有人的腦合併如一時,到底記錄的是誰的記憶?答案是視乎誰是主腦。 是否主腦可以完全不受其他腦部的影響?答案是視乎腦控操作的模式。即記憶的片段有很多不確定性的因素, 我如何將之作為呈堂證據? 法庭如何判斷它的真假??

 

6. 場景操控: 個人經驗,當我打開雪櫃時,看到有些已經食完的食物仍存在於雪櫃內,奇怪的是當我伸手去取時却是另一種東西。即時我關上雪櫃門再開,發現我見到的之前食物根本不存在,取而代之的是真正存在的食物。因此才知道原來是控芯片人同我開了個玩笑,將我雪櫃的場景換成前幾天的記憶片段以考我記憶。 另一件類似的事件,當我到超級市場的羊肉櫃買羊架時,所有人都見到有很多羊架,偏偏我見到的全是牛肉,直至檢視再三,才見到有羊架的存在。

 

所以被腦控受害者,必須時刻保持頭腦清醒,記憶清晰。遠離傷害腦部健康的藥物,毒品,酒類,以免被腦控賤人玩弄而以為是自己產生幻覺。

 

7. 吸血事實,之前我提到很多被腦控受害者普遍都有低血壓的情況,大家都懷疑電磁波是否會影響人體的造血功能。而事實是腦控醫療機可以做到在受害者不知不覺的情況下將血液輪送給他人的功能。當然只限被腦控者。我個人防範方法將兩块強力磁鐵的負極用強力膠紙將他合併,然後放在身上。測試將其放在電腦傍邊,電腦即時失靈,所以小心不要放太近電器產品。其作用是令腦控醫療機在輛送血液時失效。當然如果你有更好的方法,不妨大家分享一下。

 

Mind Control News this week (February 29 to March 5, 2020)

 

1. Recently, many Filipinos have appeared in the brain control space. Most of them are doing finance deal with future foreign transaction.

2. This week, I scared to fought that the food what I ate not in my stomach, but in the stomach of others. Do you believe? I am absolutely convinced that I ate a lot of meals, but soon I am hungry. The computer shows that my stomach was empty, and the food what I ate in the stomach of others, causing indigestion in others. It was so weird for me to accepted. 

My actual weight was only 40 kg. In order to conceal the fact, the metamorphosis chip controller mapping me with someone who weight was over 60 kg, such used to harm my healthy and appearance.

 

3. Hearing manipulation: When some people are mapping together, naturally what we hear should be in same, but when under multi-channel control, everyone can hear differently sentence in difference channel. 

The controller did an experiment with radio broadcasts. When everyone mapping together for listening, everyone got a difference wording inside the radio broadcasting. 

As said, the difference wording was not coming from radio broadcasts, it was came from hearing manipulation, someone uses multi-channel control technology to deliver the information to targeted person as well. 

4. The chip controller have recorded other people ’s brain memory sim to combine with the current being brain-controlled target. If the recording got vomit and felling down in the street, the target person used to combine the chip will also be the same effect, even the memory recording who pass away under suicide, the current target also will have an emotion to step to suicide. 

That is, when merged with someone’s memory recording also can have same effective as real person. In this regard, I curiously that the pneumonia coronavirus may related to the memory chip of patients whom previous got SAR disease? If so, there were the deadly massacre with conspiracy. 

If the above were truth, why the controller do not destroy the memory chips of the patients, may they want to continue murder the people in the future. There were so sad for citizen, we all being experiment, and the general officer even health care staffs out of knowledge to control such situation. What’s wrong with our government, why the government not taking action over the mind controller?

 

5. When group trackers are mapping the optical with the target person, what the target person saw are same as the trackers in normal situation as well as the memory recording, but they can have different though and comments on the same scene. 

But when all brains are united, how to distinguish whose memory is recorded? The answer depends on who is the main brain. 

Is the main brain completely immune to other brains? The answer depends on the mode of brain control operation. 

That is, there are many uncertain factors in the memory recording. How can I use it as evidence summit to court? How the court to prove it true or fake??

 

6. Scene manipulation: Personal experience, when I opened the refrigerator, I saw some of the food that had been eaten was still in the refrigerator. It was odd that when I reached for it, it was another thing. Immediately I closed the refrigerator and opened it again, and found that the food I saw before did not exist at all, and replaced it with the food that really existed. So I realized that it was the chip controller who had just made a joke with me, and replaced the scene of my refrigerator that recorded previously to test my memory. 

Another similar incident, when I went to the supermarket, look for the lamb chop, everyone saw a lot of lamb chops at the counter, but all I saw was beef. I didn't saw any lamb chops until the controller damaged brain recovery, then presence.Therefore, the victims of being brain control should keep your brain in energy and concentration in the memories all the time. Stay away from drugs, and alcohol that something harms your brain, don’t be fooled by the brain-control perps and being misleading that you got hallucinations.

 

7. The fact of blood transfusion. I mentioned earlier that many victims got hypotension. I was doubt it may affect by electromagnetic waves harm to the body's hematopoietic function? Now it was confirmed that the brain-controlled medical machine can perform the function of sending blood rounds to others without the victim's knowledge. Of course, only the targeted individuals. 

My personal precautions are to combine two powerful magnets face in negative side with tape and place them on my body. I done a test to place near my computer, the computer fails immediately, so be careful not to place it too close to the electrical products. Its role to make the brain-controlled medical machine ineffective when the blood transfer. Of course, if you have a better way, please share it to us with appreciate.

 

 

 

Read more…

腦控空間本週新聞(2020-02-22至2020-02-28)

 

 

1.  很多賤人身在海外,利用替身以併芯片, 換樣貌方式同老朋友聚餐,當晚宴結束後,賤人將自己抽身,而替身得回自已腦袋之後,不知道自己身在何處?等了三小時後得賤人再次併芯片引導替身回家。大部份被當替身的長者, 當被換成他人的腦袋時, 是沒有自己的記憶, 當長時間被併芯片即換腦袋後, 自己原有的腦袋海馬區會慢慢收縮, 長期會變成老人痴呆. 所以在此提醒被作為替身的長者,隨身攜帶家中地址,以免走失。

 

2.  24日,由早上11時開始,變態賤人遙控電子武器令我頭痛超過13小時,我已於早上時份向香港警方報案,報案編號:e-Reference Number: ERC2002251012431

另一方面有肚臍發炎,發臭者同我併芯片身心虐待。

 

3.  賤人用錢引誘,利用他人將我公開場合的照片拿去換錢和用於網上欺凌,然後再利用取錢者作為GSP併芯片竊聽。實際上是滋擾我之餘又將貪錢者收為賤人所用。而賤人同時遙控電子武器令我頭痛,賺取我和受害者頭痛錢後,再次以各種方式付款貪錢者滋擾我,形成一個循環,以此吸納更多人被腦控者所用。在此提醒大家,我己於2015年訂下有法律效力的懲罰性索債條款   http://weshare.hk/red8fireplace/articles/4590914 ; http://weshare.hk/red8fireplace/articles/4604593,切不可一時貪念而造成一世的遺憾!

 

4, 近日,我閱讀一本有關腦控的書,書名”Poisoner in Chief”, 其中提到某位細菌研究專家最喜歡的食物是洋蓟, 並用於細菌研究項目的名稱。我們中國人很少以洋蓟入膳,查醫書得知原來其功效是排肝毒,肺毒。在此肺炎流行期間,多食有益。

 

5. 本週,我深深體會到被智力衰退的慘況,平時一天可完成的工作,需四天才能完成。閱讀文章需中英文閱讀後仍沒法完全理解,電影睇完後瞬間即忘。以上種種都是因為腦控賤人將我的智力調低,同時將腦力老化的長者同我併芯片,減低我的效率,再來一招思維干擾,三管齊下,令我做任何事情都有深深的無力感。現在行路,食飯都比平常慢一倍。實在太恐佈了。

 

Mind Control News this week (Feb 22 to 28, 2020)

1. Most of the perps resident in oversea, using substitutes for mapping to change their face as themselves to attend friends’ party. After the dinner, the perp separated the chips and leaved, the substitutes got back their own heads, but don't know where they are? Sit there and forgot how to get home, waiting about three hours until the perps mapping again to guide them home. 

Most of the elders who have been used as substitutes, they have not their own memories when they are replaced with some perps else. after being mapping replaced for a long time, their original hippocampal area will gradually shrink, and it will become Alzheimer's disease. 

So we remind the elders who are acting as substitutes or suspected may being used as substitutes, you should bring your home address with you to avoid getting lost.

2. On the 24th, from 11 am, the metamorphosis chip controller remote control electronic harassed caused me headache for more than 13 hours. I reported it to the Hong Kong Police in the noon. The report number: e-Reference Number: ERC2002251012431

On the other hand, the metamorphosis chip controller mapping me with someone who got inflammation in navel, and got odd smell last few days long for physical and mental abuse.

 

3. The metamorphosis mind control perp use someone who greedy for money to take my picture to sold them and then online bullying, after that the perp use the money receiver as a GSP for mapping. It was a cycle game, the perp used harm to earning by remote electronic harassment to me, then pay greedy people to bothering, and also used the greedy people to do what the perp want by mapping. Used such as a cycle to recruit more people to used by brain controller. 

I would like to remind everyone that I have set a legally punitive claim clause post at November 7, 2016 (http://weshare.hk/red8fireplace/articles/4590914; http://weshare.hk/red8fireplace/articles/4604593).  Don’t do something regret for a while and cause regret for life!

 

4. Recently, I read a book about brain control, titled "Poisoner in Chief", which mentioned that the bacterial expert favorite food was "Artichoke", and also used for the name of bacterial research project. I never ever eat Artichoke before, for understand what the advantage and dis advantage, I check the medical books, it shows that its efficacy in detoxify, and good for liver and lung. During this pneumonia epidemic, I will try it for prevent.



5. This week, I deeply experienced of my memory decline. The work that I can done in one day before, now I need four days long to complete. When I reading the article, I cannot fully understand it ever used in Chinese and English cross reading. All of the above are because the brain-controlling perp set in the mind control machine to lowered my intelligence, and at the same time mapping me with the elderly to less my efficiency, then used someone to inducing and interfered into my thought, triple harm to my brain, ever when I walking and eating, felt slow down, and need the time about double than usual, made me felt so weakness in sprite. It was so horrible and fearful!

 

 

Read more…

腦控空間本週新聞(2020-02-15至2020-02-21)

 

 

1. 本週,變態控芯片賤人遙控電子武器激我腸,令我肚瀉一天,然後關閉我大小便一天,以此精神虐待; 另一方面遙控電子武器刺激我喉嚨,令我咳嗽;似乎想令人以為我受病毒感染。賤格!

 

2. 本週2月16日,變態控芯片賤人遙控電子武器摧殘,令我和受害者頭痛超過18小時,然後睡眠剥奪; 因搞事者是香港居民,我己用電子郵件向香港警方報案;

本週2月18-19日,變態控芯片賤人又遙控電子武器摧殘,令我和受害者頭痛超過16小時。我又再次報案;據說背後指使者是林建名,馬時亨,曾志偉,馬鼎盛,鄭子誠,錢嘉樂,吳震宇等.

 

詳情請參閱我腦控日誌的”溫哥華時間2020-02-15至2020-02-21”

 

3. 我每天起床照鏡時都要問鏡中人” 妳是誰,為什麼換走我的樣?有時每天換幾個不同的樣貌,我每次照鏡樣貌都是陌生人的面孔。變態控芯片賤人甚至將男子同我併芯片,令我樣貌不男不女,電腦成像照出有男性性器官,以為我是變性人。變態!

 

賤人此舉意在影響我的社交生活,人際關係,令我失去我的社交網絡。

 

據說,樣貌靚醜全由電腦控制,腦控機可接駁美容機,當電腦中加入美顏鏡,所看的任何樣貌都即時變靚。控機人同我做個實驗,在控制我的電腦中放顯醜鏡,當我看電視時見到所有藝員都有如”比卡超”,面部胭脂位有兩片紅色,但其他人是看不到,只有在腦控機加入醜鏡才見到。

 

被腦控受害者,切不可因樣貌被變醜而去整容,無論整容技術多完美,也敵不過腦控技術的醜鏡或者同醜人併芯片。

 

切不可付款腦控賤人還原真樣,當不付款時,他們將你的樣貌整到比正常更醜。除非你很有錢例外。

 

切不可見他人樣貌靚,要求腦控賤人將靚人同你併芯片,此舉會害死很多需靠樣貌生存的美男美女。因為他們都是被腦控的無辜受害者。

 

4. 有人提出一件匪夷所思的事,指香港有部分政客,富豪都離開香港,放件複製人在香港以供遙遠操控; 

 

另一方面,有部份名人被秘密害死,然後用電腦技術拼出死者的樣貌,再投影於代替者身上,栩栩如生。所以一般民眾沒辦法辨認真偽。

 

以上種種,當今的腦控技術一定可以做到,但道德中是欺騙民眾。如果所說屬實,是多麼可怕的一件事。

 

Mind Control News this week (February 15 to 21, 2020)

 

1. This week, the metamorphosis chip controller remote electronic harassment for stimulated my intestine, made me diarrhea 4 times per day, and then turn-off the control key of urine about one day for physiological and psychological abuse; 

On the other hand, remote electronic harassment to stimulated my throat and made me cough; it seems want to make people though that I am infected with a virus. Merciless!



2. On February 16th this week, the metamorphosis chip controller remote control electronic harassment caused me and the victims headache for more than 18 hours, and then sleep deprivation at night; since the perpetrator were Hong Kong resident, I reported the incident to the Hong Kong police by email, the e-Reference Number: ERC2002172019699.


On February 18-19th, this week, the metamorphosis chip controller remote control of electronic harassment again, causing me and the victims headache for more than 16 hours. I reported the case one more time to the HK police by email, the e-Reference Number: ERC2002192020218.

It is said who behind for giving order were Lam Kin-ming, Frederick Ma, Eric Tsang, Ma Dingsheng, Timothy Cheng, Chin Ka Lok, Francis Ng etc.

For more details, please refer to my mind control dairy "Vancouver time 2020-02-15 to 2020-02-21" in my blog.

 

3. When I get up and look in the mirror every day, I have to ask the person in the mirror, "Who are you, why you stole my look?  I always being changed different looks every day. Every time I look in the mirror, she like a stranger. The metamorphosis chip controller even mapping me with a man, making me look neither male nor female, and the computer imaging showed a male sex organ in my body, such making people thinking that I was transgender. Metamorphosis!

The metamorphosis chip controller used this tricky intended to affect my social life, relationships and make me lose my social network.

It is said that all appearances and ugliness are controlled by the computer. The brain control machine can be connected to the beauty machine. When a beauty camera is added to the computer, all appearance you see will instantly become beautiful. The controller did an experiment with me, adding an ugly mirror in the computer that connected to me. When I watched TV, I saw that all artists were like "Pikachu", all people got two red patches on the face rouge, it was only I saw not others.

Suggest to victims, do not take cosmetic surgery, it is no matter how perfect the cosmetic surgery technique is, but the brain control technology and mapping chips made you ugly.


Don't pay for brain-controlled bitches to get back your real face. They will ask more and more until you stop, then they will make your appearance uglier than normal. Unless you are rich enough.

Never ask the chip controller to mapping someone who you saw so beautiful, it will kill many beautiful men and women who need to survive by their own appearance, they are all innocent victims who are being mind control.

 

4. I got a rumor, saying that some politicians and the rich men have already left from Hong Kong, and used the clones in Hong Kong for remote control.  Is it true?  unbelievable!

And other rumor, some celebrities were killed in secretly, and then used computer technology to projected on the substitutes people to bring them to life, and the public cannot discriminate seriously which one is truth.

All of the above, in today's brain control technology can certainly done with, but morally it is deceiving the public as trick game, how a terrible thing to say if it was true.

 

 

Read more…

腦控空間本週新聞(2020-02-08至2020-02-14)

 

 

1.   本週全世界的焦點都放在武漢冠狀肺炎病毒,當專家都束手無策時,我突發其想,會否同腦控微波頻率有關,如果將疫區的磁場改變,是否可起殺菌作用?我之所以有此一說,是因為我香港家中自搬入,未曾見過螞蟻,有次腦控空間有人提出和我做個實驗,令我家中產生螞蟻,而事實上真的做到,微波頻率可以將螞蟻傳播到目標地點,而隨頻率的不同隨時可以被消失。同樣原理,病毒可以來得如此之快,隨著磁場頻率的改變,同樣可以將細菌消滅。望科學家由此方面研究。為證實我的看法,腦控空間有好心人借出自己的微波屏蔽器做實驗,用三天的時間屏蔽病患者, 全部痊癒 (有說實際只需要三小時, 因有病患咳嗽太久而喉嚨發炎, 所以需要更長的時間). 但有人責疑痊癒者可能是假性冠狀肺炎。到底哪一種是事實的真相?相信只有專家可給予正確的答案。

 

2.   有某離職的專欄作家,作為網上打手,通過我眼睛,跟蹤我閱讀新聞,並將未經證實的新聞發佈上網,後經證實是假新聞而將責任推於我身上,同時將此作為借口遙控電子武器令我頭痛以換取一萬元作為他發佈假新聞的酬勞。正所謂文人多敗類,為賺取區區一萬元港元,不惜一切代價發放疫情假新聞,製造社會恐慌,更加喪心病狂地遙控電子武器增加傳染病患者。此人是新聞從業員之恥,社會的敗類!

據知,此人已跑路到亞洲其它國家,過住集中營一樣的生活,實屬報應!

 

3.   很多被腦控受害者都有過被賊仔入屋打劫的經驗,大部分都是使用電子密碼鎖所引起,密碼很清楚是因腦控讀心術而得知。而另一方面所有電子鎖只要停電一次,電腦程式就可以控制到你家中的電子鎖開關,甚至強制關閉你家中的電子鎖,勒索金錢才自動開門。所以你家的電子鎖非受你自己控制,而是電腦駭客所控制,安裝電子鎖的請小心防範, 就算有電芯後備電也起不了作用.

 

4. 本週腦控空間賤人鄧子豐,森美利用腦控技術,潛入虛假思維,無論我身處何方何地,正在步行中或者工作中,不停潛入負面虛假思維,當他們知道誰人在聽時,就挑撥離間我和聽者的關係,令我不勝其擾。

 

但同時我發覺原來當我和他人兩個腦合併時,雖然他的思維由我聲音發出,但我的腦部是可以和他分開思考。我試著不理會他由我腦部發出的聲音,自己腦部思考做自己的事情是可行的,雖然受他的思維干擾,未能集中精神,但起碼可以做到自己想做的事情,當然比正常效率是稍慢一點。

 

被腦控受害者,當被他人潛入負面思維而發出負面腦音時,都逼不及待的作出否認,當賤人24小時潛你聲,你將用24小時來應付而沒辦法做正事,所以盡自己所能,不要理會賤人的負面思維干擾,做自己需要做的事情,然後再同聽者解釋,知道你的無需解釋也明白,不知你的解釋也沒有用,不要白白浪費時間同賤人爭辯,善用自已思維的時間。大家努力加油!

 

Mind Control space news this week (February 8 to 14, 2020)

 

1.    This week, all people focus on Wuhan Coronary Virus. When the experts at their wits' end with this symptoms, I suddenly wondered may it related to the brain-controlled microwave frequency, If the magnetic field in the epidemic area getting changed, can it taking effect for bactericidal action?  

The reason why I said is my experience that when I moved in my home in Hong Kong, I have never seen an ant. One day someone in the brain control space proposed to do an experiment with me to make ants in my home. In fact, it done. The microwave frequency can transmit ants to the targeted site at soon, and can disappear at any time with changed the frequencies. By the same principle, the viruses come spread so fast out of control, may the frequency can change for kill bactericidal at once. Hope the scientists will consider this issue. 

In order to confirm my idea, a kindly person in Brain Control Space borrowed his own microwave shield to conduct experiments, blocked the sick patients for three days, and they were all recovery (It said that it only need three hours, because patients have inflammation in the throat since cough for long-time, so it count the time longer to three days). However, some doctors suspect that the recovery patients may only got pneumonia, not COVID-19. 

Which one is the truth? It was out of my knowledge, I believe that only experts can give correct answers.

 

2.   A resigned columnist, as an internet ghostwriter, follow my eyes to stalking my reading of the news, posted unverified news to the Internet, and later confirmed that was fake news, then put the responsibility on me. At the same time remote electronic harassment caused me a headache in exchange for 10,000 yuan as his remuneration for publishing fake news, in order for only 10,000 Hong Kong dollars to distribute fake news to create social panic, and remotely control electronic weapons to increase the number of patients with infectious diseases. such person is a shame for journalists, a social scum!

As known such person who has run away to other Asian countries and lived the life same as a concentration camp. This is a cause-and-effect retribution!

 

3. Many targeted individual have experience for robbed by thieves. Most of them are caused by use of electronic code locks. The passwords are clearly known by brain control mind reading. On the other hand, as long as all the electronic locks are power off once, the computer program can control the electronic lock switch in your home, then the hacker will threat for money to unlock. So your electronic lock is not controlled by yourself, but by a computer hacker. Please be careful when installing an electronic lock, even if you have a battery backup, it will not work.

 

4. This week, Tang Chi Fung, Sammy Leung used brain control technology to irrupted false thinking. No matter where I am, in walking or at work, they continue to irrupted negative false thinking when they know who is listening,  to provoked the relationship between me and the listener, which made me felt so  nuisance.

But at the same time, I found out that when the chip controller mapping my brains with others, although others’ brain sound were used by my own, my brain could think separately from him. I tried to ignore his voice from my brain, I can handle my brain to thought and do my own thing. Although I was disturbed by his thinking and failed to concentrate, but at least I can do what I wanted, of course, the efficiency would slower than in normal situation.

Mostly, when the perps irrupted the false thinking, the victims who will clarify as soon as possible to avoid the misunderstand. When the perp dives into your voice for 24 hours, you will have to deal with it for 24 hours without being able to do anything that you have to, so try your best, ignore the fake thinking interference whatever, do what you need to do. I understand if someone know you that they will understood, otherwise your explanation is useless, don’t waste time to argue with the perps, using your own time to do what you want. Everyone Don't give up and keep it up!

 

Read more…

腦控空間本週新聞(2020-01-24至2020-01-30)

 

 

1. 本週在腦控空間作孽者大部分是香港電台的職員:馬時亨,劉天賜,劉德華,馬鼎盛,羅啟新,何守信,江華,劉青雲等;

 

2. 有一對夫妻,家居格局和佈置同我相似,變態控芯片賤人將我同他太太併芯片,將我的樣貌同他太太合併,穿著同我相似的服裝,以此誤導他人,混淆身份,令人以為我已婚。據稱他太太的名字是” 蔡子墨” ,是一名智障人士, 但未知身處地點, 有何目的和企圖.

 

3. 本周變態控芯片賤人持續將我同超重者,肚臍有傷者,便溺,便秘者併芯片精神虐待. 同時將多人同我併芯片飲食,上廁所,沭浴,換衫,極度變態!而最可悲的是我甚至不知道他們是誰人, 只知道是中國人。

 

4. 本週28號,中午前,有人盜用我圖書館ID 和密碼在溫哥華列治文區登入,大約用半小時的時間,我不知道是誰人,但我相信是腦控空間中人,而他們為何盜用的圖書館戶口,所做何事?動機不明? 而當其時, 我正身處市中心的中央圖書館, 接到一個不尋常登入通知, 需更改密碼.

 

Mind Control News this week (January 24 to 30, 2020)

1. Most of the perpetrators in brain-controlled space this week were Radio Hong Kong staffs and some others, as I know: The in charge of Frederick Ma, Lau Tin Chi, Andy Lau, Ma Ding sheng, Cuson Law, Ivan Ho, Kong Wah, Sean Lau etc.



2. As said, there are a couple in mind control space, who have a home layout and decoration similar to my home. The metamorphosis chip controller mapping me with his wife, got same appearance, and also she wears clothes similar to mine, I guess such used to mislead and confuse someone else. Some people saw and misunderstand that I was married. As said, the wife's name is Choi Chi Man who was a mentally handicapped person. I don’t know what is the purpose that perp working for? 

 

3. This week, the metamorphosis chip controller continued to mapping me with someone who got overweight, navel wounded, constipation and urinary incontinence for physical and psychological abuse. At the same time, the metamorphosis chip controller mapping me with many perps together for diet, for toilet, for bathing, for dressing, extremely creepy!! And the saddest thing was that I don't even know who they are, only known they are all Chinese.
4. On the 28th of this week, before noon, someone stole my library ID and password to log in about half hour at Richmond.  I do n’t know who is, but I believe someone who was in the brain control space, why used my A/C and what they did? I don’t know. As the same time, I am stand in Vancouver downtown central library, and received an email for alert to change my pin.

Read more…

腦控空間本週新聞(2020-01-11至2020-01-17

 

 

1. 本週腦控空間賤人用我朋友名, 扮我的朋友,誤導他人以為在空間作孽的全是我的朋友,同時以虛假思維,間斷性發音,挑撥離間我同新相識朋友的關係,誤導旁聽者以為他們被賤人的錢收買而出賣我。

 

2. 本週腦控賤人持續將多位超重者同我併芯片,我本身體重只有40公斤, 變態控芯片賤人將多人同我併芯片, 令我體重上昇至70公斤, 令我腰粗硬, 腫脹和沒辦法透氣,非常辛苦。同時仍舊將多人同我併芯片飲食, 當我所食非賤人所好時, 關閉我味覺和嗅覺掣, 令我食不知其味. 另一方面, 將肚臍膿腫發炎流膿水, 肚生蟲痕癢者輪流同我併芯片精神虐待.

 

3.    本週溫哥華迎來2020年第一場大雪,雪深至小腿。變態控芯片賤人將多位老朽同我併芯片,美其名是讓身在熱帶地方的他們,體驗下雪的環境,實是利用他們意圖令我跌倒. 因老朽併我芯片時是處於坐的狀態,腳跟著地,腳尖向上,造成我行路時雙腳不能平衡踩地,所以令我步履維艱, 一步一滑一驚心,  好在最後都平安無事。據報, 很多人因此被滑倒, 甚至呼救緊急服務. 我奇怪的是為何賤人持續做出損人不利已的事情, 而時至今日沒有人出面去阻止? 

 

Mind control news this week (January 11 to 17, 2020)

 

1. This week, the metamorphosis perps used my friends’ name to pretended as my friends, misled someone sit it on to think that all harm to live perps in the mind control space are my friends. and at the same time using false inducing though and intermittent sentences,  cast a bone between me and my new friends, Mislead the observers that they were betrayed me by perp's money.

2. This week, the metamorphosis chip controller continued to mapping me with multiple overweight perps for group stalking. My weight was only 40 kg. The metamorphic chip controller mapping so many perps to increased my weight to 70 kg, caused my waist unable to move, swollen and felt breathe very hard.

At the same time, the metamorphosis chip controller still mapping me with few elderly perps and himself for dinning. When I eating some food which not the perps like, they turn off my taste and smell key, so that I cannot have my taste from my foods. 

On the other hand, the metamorphosis chip controller mapping me with someone who got navel grow foul and fester, and someone who got navel itch caused by belly bugs take turns with me, such used for Physical and psychological abuse.

3. This week, Vancouver welcomes its first heavy snowfall in 2020, the snow was as deep as the calf. The metamorphosis chip controller mapping me with elderly perps when I went out. They said used to let the elderly perps to experience the snowy environment, but the actual intention was used them to made me falling down. The elderly perps all sitting and mapping with me, they heels on the ground and the toes pointing upwards, such caused my foots cannot keep balance on the road, so I was step by step with struggling and slipping at that moments, fortunately, I back home safety. Many people have reportedly been slipped falling down as a result of this, someone even call for emergency services. I don’t understand why the perps keep doing such harm others without benefit to himself case, and nobody stop them, why?

Read more…

腦控空間本週新聞(2020-01-18至2020-01-24)

 

 

1.     睡眠時,腦控賤人利用我作為定位系統併芯片竊聽,又但心我知道他們的竊聽內容,所以在我清醒前,將併我芯片時段的記憶全部刪除,令我感覺有如發夢,清醒後夢中的內容完全沒辦法記得。

 

據我搜集資料所得,腦控機是有此功能,可隨時將被腦控者的記憶刪除和增加。所以當不幸成為被腦控受害者,你每天的記憶都有可能隨時被消失,所以要多為美好的記憶留下記錄保存。

 

另一方面,最擔心的是作為學術研究的,你腦中的記憶可以隨時被刪除,變成#老人痴呆,而瞟竊你智慧的人將輸入你的記憶取而代之。#智識產權的保護盪然無存也!

 

2.  賤人繼18-20日持續遙控電子武器令我#頭痛44小時後,21日上午6時又發起另一次電子武器摧殘,令我5-7級頭痛約6小時,然後持續兩日#睡眠剥奪。

 

22日閱報紙知道#武漠肺炎病例又多幾名,因為同病患#併芯片引起相同的反應。 另一方面,持續50小時電子武器摧殘,據講是同他們正在坐牢的大佬有關,年近歲晚,同監獄大佬索錢不逐,唯用遙控電子令他就範,以前大佬教他們怎樣害人,今天全部回饋到坐監大佬身上,也是報應也。

 

禍國殃民者,秦沛三兄弟,吳鎮宇,鄭子誠等人。

 

3.  近日持續有政界名人子女被綁架事件發生,請各方小心謹慎,密切保護下一代。

 

Mind Control News this week (January 18 to 24, 2020)

 

1. When I sleeping, the metamorphosis chip controller used me as a positioning record and mapping me with someone who #eavesdropping, to avoid I knew what they were eavesdropping, before I awake, used to deleted all my memories during mapping period. I felt like dreaming but I can remember the content of the post-dream after awaked.  

 

According to the information I collected, the brain control machine has this function, which can delete and increase the memory of the person who being brain controlled at any time. Unfortunately, if you become a #victim of brain control, your daily memory may be lost at any time, so keep more records to recall your memories. 

 

On the other hand, the most worrying thing is that as an academic research, the memory in your brain can be deleted at any time and become as same as dementia, and the person who plagiarizes your knowledge of research result will input to your memory and replace it. When under mind control, the right for protection of intellectual property is gone! So the patent register will be necessary. 

 

 

2. The metamorphosis chip controller after electronic harassment #headache for 44 hours on the 18th and 20th, continuing on 21st at 6 am to 12 noon, electronic harassed over 6 hours, which caused me headache at level 5-7, and then continued to #sleep deprivation for two days long.

Reading the newspaper on the 22nd knew that the deadly coronavirus has spread far and wide, of cause, since this few days wide mapping with patients and remote electronic #harassment, making people got a same symptom as coronavirus.

 

On the other hand, the electronic harassment also related to the big brothers who were in jail. At the end of the year, the gangster begging for money from their big brother in prison. Only remote electronics harassment can force to pay.  As said they big brother were taught them how to harm people to live, now they pay back to their big brother as well as retribution.

 

The perps who Disasters against the country: Paul Chun and his brothers, Francis Ng, Timothy Cheng etc. 

 

3.  The #kidnapping was case by case, the victims most of the children of political celebrities. Please keep more attention to your children and take a closely protection.

 

Read more…

腦控空間本週新聞(2019-12-28至2020-01-03)

 

 1.         本週變態控芯片賤人將他家中的老少,其中有便溺,放屁,因便溺而全身發臭者同我併芯片精神虐待。有時甚至將來經期的家中女性同我併在一起,令我全身帶有血腥味。其變態程度令人沒法理解。

 

            另一方面,變態控芯片賤人將肚臍生蟲,發炎,發臭者同我併芯片,懷疑是某種微波病的病患者。

 

2.         腦控空間有百無一用的文人,以我的相片頭像,用waterfront做筆名,瞥竊他人智慧,侵犯他人私隱,肆意搽黑他人,挑潑離間,利用他人來達到打擊我的目的。卑鄙!

 

3.         本週變態控芯片賤人剥奪我睡眠至早上七時,然後遙控電子武器令我昏睡至中午十一時。當我調教好閙鐘八時起床後,賤人遙控我手機關機,令我閙鐘失靈。最後當我將手機定好密碼,不被遙控後才能準時8:30起床,但當我起床後,賤人遙控電子武器令我有濃濃的睡意,沒法集中精神工作。

 

            賤人此舉名為測試受害者意志力和抗衝逆境的能力,實是意在將新一代變成癈青,變成賤人一樣的垃圾,最後一事無成,要在空間以害人為生。

  

4.         本週賤人仍然五感操控。聲覺:經常發出汽車引擎和抽氣扇的聲音,間中有某國家發出預警信號聲音。腦部經常覺得很噪, 很多雜音, 只好用除噪耳機作為舒緩。

       眼覺:因賤人經常併我芯片作為定位以眼部跟蹤目標人物,我擔心被圈涉, 經常出外,因外面光線太亮他們沒法跟從,但賤人將我的眼壓調低,當我在室內時, 光線變得太暗,眼睛模糊, 閱讀困難。

       味覺: 變態賤人經常同我併芯片飲食,將他們的飲食嗜好強加於我的身上,同時進行味覺操控,令我食不知其真味。  

       嗅覺:變態逐臭賤人經常將他自己家中洗手間的臭味,便溺不清潔的臭味發放滋擾; 當受害者煮食時,關閉其嗅覺掣,令其味道失調,失去正常的水準。 

       觸覺:變態控芯片賤人經常將皮膚過敏者同愛害者併芯片,令受害者不勝其擾;當受害者換衫,沐浴時,併芯片性騷擾;下流賤格!

 

 

Mind Control Space News this week (December 28, 2019 to January 3, 2020)

 

 1.         This week, the metamorphosis chip controller used his family members including uroclepsia, farting, and the whole body stink because of uroclepsia; Sometimes even his female member during the menstrual period that also mapping with me, I can smell the bloody body. They used all above for Psychological and physical harassment.

 
On the other hand, the metamorphosis chip controller within someone who got parasite, and caused navel itch, inflammation, and stinks with me, which was suspected to be a patient with some kind of microwave disease.

2. There is a writer who good for nothing and earn to living in the brain control space, he used my photo avatar with “waterfront” as a pseudonym, plagiarize the wisdom of victims, infringe the privacy of victims, arrogantly spoof to someone who they don’t like, provocate alienation between I and others, and use others to hit me back with their intention purpose. mean!

 

3. This week, the metamorphosis chip controller deprived my sleeping until 7 am, and then remote control electronic weapon made me asleep until 11 noon. When I set the alarm to wake up at 8 o'clock, the perp remotely turned off my cell phone, disable my alarm. finally,  I set the password on my phone to get up at 8:30 on time without remote control, but when I get up, the perp still remote control electronic weapons make me felt very tired and got want to sleep sense, and I can't concentrate on my work all day.

The perp claim it is used to test the victim's willpower and ability to resist adversity. But the truth is intended to turn the new generation into a good for nothing garbage as bitch as perps, finally becoming a member who harm people to living in mind control space.

 

4. This week the metamorphosis chip controller still manipulated my five senses:

 

hearing: The sounds of car engines and exhaust fans are often issued, and occasionally, hear warning sounds issue from unknown countries when emergence. My head often felt a lot of difference noisy, so I have to use noise canceling headphones as a soothing.

 

sight: Because the perp bitches often mapping me as a positioning to track the target person with eyes, to avoided involving, I often going to outside to stop, because the sun was bright and the perp can't used eyes stalking, but the perp used to darkness my eye pressure, such caused me got blur eyes and have difficulty in reading. 

 

Taste:  the metamorphosis chip controller often mapping me for dine, impose their dietary habits on me to perform taste control, which make me cannot have the food real taste. Sometime when I have some food which they don’t like, they will turn off the taste key which caused me tasteless.

 

 

Smell: The metamorphosis chip controller often mapping me when I going to toilet, and issued the stinks smell of his own washroom to misled the people that my washroom got dirty; On the other hand, when the victim cooking, the controller turn-off the smell key, making the victim cannot smell the food and the cooking skill below the standard.

 

Touch: The metamorphosis chip controller often mapping someone who got skin allergy to the victims for harassment; on the other hand, when the victims get on clothing and bathing, the metamorphosis chip controller mapping the victims for sexual harassment; even it is non-touch, but when used mapping, the bitch’s hand same as your hand, they can felt all you felt, they can touch what you touch, so remember to wear the rough gloves for protection.

 

Read more…

腦控空間本週新聞(2019-12-21至2019-12-27)

1.         有很多受害者在分開所有芯片後, 做身體檢查, 發覺血壓偏低, 有部份甚至是無緣故地極低. 因平時大家都被不知其數的腦控賤人併芯片, 所以並未感覺到異樣, 當還原自已身體時普遍都很瘦, 血色素也偏低. 有受害者堅稱被併芯片會引致血液無故流失.

而腦控空間有某離職的星島專欄作家, 每月收取”吸血鬼”一萬港元, 帮尋找”阿笨” 即不知情的被腦控受害者供其併芯片”吸血” 即血液轉移, 並講出所需的血型. 令人更加相信併芯片技術上能做到血液轉移.

近期讀到一些報導, 於2016年的腦控技術, 已可利用電極通過血管運行, 令兩個不同的人有腦部感應, 發展到今時今日, 利用一種高寛帶的神經接口, 接駁醫療器, 令被腦控受害者的血液在睡眠中不知不覺地被轉移是絕對有可能的. 科技的進步遠遠超越我們的認知和想像, 此也解釋了為何很多受害者聲稱越睡越疲累的原因.  

我很明白, 很難令人相信此一事實, 只可待醫學科技進一步披露

  

2.         有被腦控的受害者問如何行法律程序提出訴訟:

             a.         鑑定被腦控 - 找耳科醫生做檢查, 聽覺錄音可鑑定出是否被腦控, 出報告;

 

            b.         電子武器造成的身體痛症鑑定- 熱能圖;

 

            c.         找到訴訟目標, 即找到害你的變態腦控賤人;

 

            d.         找專打腦控訴訟的律師;

 

            e.   法庭排期提出訴訟.

  

3.         據講扮我的人是曾志偉兒媳婦, 通常在晚間我睡覺的時間出現, 有時日間遙控電子武器令我昏睡時出現.

 

 

4.         我26 日由香港飛溫哥華, 在航機上, 我坐經濟艙的中間位置, 坐於我傍邊的女士投訴我身上的大褸過界, 再而投訴我手踭經常踫到她, 令她感到很困擾, 我對此感到很抱歉, 並當場向她道歉. 同時我作出自我檢討, 但令我百思不得其解的是我完全沒有感覺到自己同她有任何碰撞和接觸, 而追根究底歸咎於變態控芯片賤人將超肥胖者同我併芯片, 令原本已狹窄的坐位空間變得更緊迫. 但是否因此而碰撞到她而我不自知? 其中有很多疑問?

 

後來有人講出原來有變態男賤人乘搭飛機時以手踭碰撞傍坐的女士, 被投訴性騷擾後, 以此上演一場戲, 利用我帮他澄清. 但他不知道我認得坐於我傍邊的女士是腦控空間中人, 此一切原來是有心人的刻意安排, 實在是用心良苦.

 

 

 

Mind Control Space News this week (December 21 to 27, 2019)

 

 

1. Many victims did body check after removal all mapping, and found that the blood pressure was lower than normal, some were even extremely lowest for no reason. Because all victims were being mapping with countless perps who may got high blood pressure, so they cannot get the real feeling. When all mapping blocked, their body was very weak and the hemoglobin was in low level, and some victims insist that mapping can cause blood flew out without consent.

And there is a resigned Sing Tao columnist in Brain Control Space, who received "Vampire" 10,000 Hong Kong dollars each month to help find same blood type victim who was being brain control without self-awake, using for mapping to got blood transfer. Such made me believed that mind control mapping technology can achieve blood transfer.

Recently, I have read some reports of brain control technology issued at 2016, it was use Synchron’s tiny, flexible “stentrode” travels through the bloodstream to the brain, two people can have brain-to-brain communications, and a high-banded neural interface was used to connect medical devices. Up to day end of 2019, It is absolutely possible for using being brain-controlled victims’ blood transferred during sleep without victims’ consent. The advances of technology were far exceeding our cognition and imagination, which also explains why many victims claim sleep more, but got tired more. 

 

I understood the true is difficult to believe, we can only wait for further disclosed by medical technology

  

2. A brain-control victim asked how to initiate legal proceedings:

a. Identification that you are being mind controlled, getting result from Ophthalmologist, which audio recordings can identify.
b. Identification of physical pain caused by electronic weapons-
thermal map
;
c. Find the target who harmed you, and whom you will suing;
d. Find a lawyer who specializes in brain control lawsuits;
e. file a action for the court schedules.

3. As said, the person who acting as Monita was Eric Tsang’s daughter-in-law, who usually appears at night when I fall asleep, and sometimes appears when the remote electronic weapon makes me sleep during the daytime. 

 

4. I flew from Hong Kong to Vancouver on the 26th. On the plane, I was sitting in the middle of the economy class. The lady sitting next to me complained that my toggle Coat was out of bounds, and then complained that my elbow often touched her.  She was very distressed, I was sorry for it, and apologized to her at once.

 

At the same time, I made a self-criticism, and what puzzled me was that I did not felt any collision or touch with her at all, finally I blamed the metamorphosis chip control mapping me with someone who in over size, which made the already narrow sitting space more tight. But why I cannot felt any touch with her? There are many questions?
  

After that, someone told me a true story that there was a freak male who used elbow to touch a lady whom sitting next to him on an airplane before, and being complained of sexual harassment, he performed a drama above, try to used me to prove he was innocent.  But the freak male did not know that I recognized the lady sitting next to me who working in brain control space in my first view, all above was deliberate arrangement by a freak male, it is really attentively.

 

Read more…

腦控空間本週新聞(2019-12-14 至2019-12-20)

 

 1.     未經當事人同意而併芯片遙控強姦在法律上的定義等同性侵犯, 並非一般的性騷擾. 我之前在我網誌中提到防範的方法, 側身睡或用水袋放於自己身體的敏感位置.

 

 

2.     長期併我芯片者是右腿不能盤腿而坐的女性, 同時其盤骨也有高低. 不知是誰? 我擔心長期併芯片用相同樣貌, 如對方做犯法的事, 人面識別系統是否會認錯人? 太恐怖了, 後果實不敢想像.

 

 

 

3.     本週有肚臍有傷, 肚生蟲的肥胖者同我併芯片影響儀容和精神折磨;

 

 

4.     本週在腦控空間作孽的少了明星, 多了一批陌生的聲音, 據講是離職警長的子女. 他們在腦控空間起到何作用? 是正面或是負面? 仍未能下結論. 我只知仍然有電子武器摧殘, 只是輕力了; 仍然有睡眠剥奪; 沐浴仍然受到性騷擾; 仍然受到潛聲, 腦音滋擾.

 

 

5.     經常有不同人自稱劉華在腦控空間作孽, 其聲音都同劉德華的公眾聲音近似, 指使遙控電子武器摧殘受害者. 已知扮劉德華的有江華, 劉志華(後改名劉華), 廖偉雄(已判監十年), 另有一位似乎同政客很熟絡, 不知是何方神聖? 到底他們背後是否是真的劉德華? 到底真的劉德華仍是大家公認的好人, 還是暗中同腦控賤人勾結的害人精呢?

 

 

6.     之前提到慢性止痛藥成癮一事, 再次提醒被腦控受害者, 你們的慢性痛症是因為電子武器攻擊所造成的微波效應, 是高科技引起的痛症, 並非病患, 非止痛藥可解決. 切不可服食止痛藥, 它會令你肌肉鬆弛, 成癮, 鬱燥, 自殺. 詳細請參閱文章

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2019/12/yes-you-can-overdose-gabapentin/603208/?fbclid=IwAR3b58vJlISEKRtZE62aSextYR5Fi91xWCH-R4xNzRfjsVK9fKGBpK8Ybbc

 

 

7.     因多人併芯片腦音滋擾, 令我晚間不能正常入睡. 據知同時有三人併我芯片竊聽, 目標是誰我沒有眼部跟蹤, 沒法知曉, 但相信被竊聽者一定是重要人物, 而且帶有危險性, 否則何需併我芯片, 嫁禍於我. 如此嚴重影響我睡眠, 我被迫要開燈, 開催眠機才得以斷斷續續的半睡半醒.

 

 

8.     市民的微波痛症錢, 每年都由付款者, 指派一位對他們有利用價值的人去取, 有傳是一仟萬港幣, 有傳是四仟萬分四位不同人去取. 今期據說其中去取者是馬時亨. 傳說中有三個版本, 一是交由葉劉作為政黨在腦控空間的營運資金; 二是交給曾志偉支付已離職的警務人員在腦控空間的薪金; 三是馬時亨自己保留, 作為他在腦控空間的管理費用. 詳細未得當時人證實.

 

 

9.     澄清: 我同腦控空間賤人, 明星, DJ 是處於對立的關係, 我同腦控空間任何人都沒有錢銀來往. 我也絕對不需要任何人帮我在腦控空間工作. 也沒有能力帮任何人追討在腦控空間工作的酬勞. 特此澄清!

 

 

Mind Control space news this week (Dec. 14 to 20, 2019)

 

 

1. The non-touch unwanted sexual contact which legal definition same as real rape, any mapping by remote rape without the parties consent is not only sexual harassment, but sexual assault.  How to prevent being rape by remote mapping that I mentioned in my blog before, sleeping sideways or place a water bag on your sensitive position of your body.

2.  As I know, there is a female tracker mapping me for long-time, she got unbalance pelvis that causing me cannot cross right legged when doing yoga. I don’t know who is she? I was worry about we used same face look, may cause mistake in face recognition system, if the tracker used the same face for illegal activities, how to distinguish between the real and fake one? It is so horrible, I cannot imagine what will happened next.

3. This week, there are perps who got injuries navel, and the obese who have belly bugs mapping me, caused I got same affect. It was
physical
and mental torture, also seriously influence my appearance.

4. This week, the perps work in mind control space, fewer stars more strange voices, as said the stranger were the ex-cop’s children. I don’t know what role do they play in the brain control space? I only know that the electronic harassment still continue, but lightly; still have sleep deprivation; still suffer sexual harassment when bathing; still being inducing brain sounds, still under Involuntary speech.

 

 

5. There are different people who voice similar to the public voice of Andy Lau, and call themselves Andy Law who work in mind control space, and instructed to remoted electronic harassment. As I known, there are 4 persons pretended as Andy Lau were Jiang Hua, Lau Chi Wah (had changed his name Lau Wah), Liu Wai Hung ( have been sentenced to 10 years in prison), another anonymous who seems to be friend with politicians, I don’t know who is? As said, the real Andy Lau is mapping behind them? Is it true?  The Hong Kong people well known Andy Lau still be a good man, or secretly collusion with mind control perps as evil?

6. I have mentioned the drug addiction of painkillers before, and reminded the victims again that your chronic pain was caused by the microwave effect that attack by electronic weapons. The medicine cannot relief it. Do not take painkillers, it will
causing muscle weakness, addicted, bipolar disorder
and suicidal. For details, please refer to the article

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2019/12/yes-you-can-overdose-gabapentin/603208/?fbclid=IwAR3b58vJlISEKRtZE62aSextYR5Fi91xWCH-R4xNzRfjsVK9fKGBpK8Ybbc

7. Due to metamorphosis chip controller mapping me with many perps for brain sounds nuisance, I could not fall asleep normally at night. As known mapping three perps at the same time for eavesdrop, I don’t know who’s the target? Since I without eye tracking, but I believe the target who must be important people, and the stalking is in dangerous, otherwise the perps don’t need to mapping me as GSP to
shift the blame on me and misled people. It was sleep deprivation, I was forced to turn on the light, and then turned on the hypnosis machine, but still in intermittently asleep and awake situation.

 

 

8. The citizens' microwave pain money is paid each year, the payer will assigns a person who is getting value to them. As said 10 million Hong Kong dollars per recipient, there are 40 million to 4 different recipient. This year, the one of recipient was Ma Shiheng. There are three versions for money distribution, one said that Ma Shiheng transfer to Regina Yip after received the money, used as political party's working capital in the brain control space; the other said was paid to Eric Tsang for the retired police officer's salary in the brain control space; the third said was Ma Shiheng kept it for himself as the management cost of the brain control space. All above have not yet been confirmed.

9. Clarification: I was an against mind control victim in mind control space, never ever relationship with the mind control perps, stars, and DJs. Never ever money participate with the brain-controlled space. I don’t need anyone to work for me in the brain-controlled space. Also no ability to help someone who want to
chase the salary for work in a brain-controlled space. Thank you for your attention.

 

Read more…

腦控空間本週新聞(2019-12-07至2019-12-13)

1.     香港首富李嘉誠先生, 自從退休後, 致力於慈善工作, 不停派錢資助中下階層, 但似乎起不到實際的作用. 本人有一提議, 敬請李先生將善款用於研究腦控屏蔽器後, 用屏蔽器取代善款派發給被腦控受害者, 相信得益者會感激您一世, 比派現金來得更有意義. 如擔心屏蔽器被用於做犯罪勾當, 可考慮只派與有”良民證”者, 即沒有犯罪記錄者, 此證由政府發出, 是否良民有政府證明. 相信由私人派出的屏蔽器絕對不會觸犯法例, 也無需負上法律責任.

 

 

 

2.     香港經暴動一事, 已證明成腦控之都. 當所有市民都被腦控, 而政府又沒有能力控制的情況下, 大家認為下一步, 政府會如何善後? 購買更強大的腦控機去控制現有的腦控機? 將管治權提前交回中國? 還是任由腦控之都自生自滅?

 

 

 

3.     很多家長都慨嘆為何心目中的乖仔乖女突然間變得很偏激, 變成暴亂者, 持續多月無理由地上街搞破壞, 好似失去理性一樣. 其中有家長很擔心以後要到監獄才能見到自己兒子.

 

 

 

控芯片者同她兒子做了一個實驗, 在腦控機上將她兒子的腦波調節為和諧, 其兒子奇怪地自己提出陪阿媽去街市買菜, 令到媽媽又驚又喜.

 

 

 

當家長發覺子女情緒變化太大時要小心處理, 我們沒法屏蔽腦控, 但要避免他們意志力被削弱, 檢查平時他們食開的藥物是否有誤, 盡量不要進食精神藥品; 檢查他們所用的猪嘴面罩裡面是否有暗藏興奮劑? 隨時留意他們的飲食均衡, 確保血糖, 血壓正常. 因為腦控所引起的情緒變化同血糖, 血壓有很大的關係. 子女的精神健康才是最重要.

 

 

 

同時學校, 家長需明確一點, 學生的過激行為是腦控所引起, 並非病態, 非藥物可控制, 需靠自身意志力去抗衡腦控. 望大家共勉之!

 

 

 

Mind Control Space News this week (Dec. 07 to 13, 2019)

  

1. Mr. Li Ka-shing, the richest man in Hong Kong, He was dedicated to charity work since his retirement, and has continuously paid money to support the lower middle lever, but it seems to have no actual effect. I have a suggestion, I would like to ask Mr. Li support to R & D of block device to brain control, then use the block device instead of money pay to the victims who being brain control. I believe that the beneficiary who will be appreciatory to you for their whole life, and it will be more meaningful than sending cash. If you are worried about the block device will being use for criminal activities, you can consider sending only those who got a "the Certificate of No Criminal Conviction ", It was issued by the government of HK, to prove someone who have good conduct without criminal. I believe that the block device send by private individuals will never violate the laws and do not need to bear any legal responsibility.



2. The riots have already prove that Hong Kong was a under mind control city. When all citizens are under mind controlled and the government has no ability to release them, what do you think the next step of government? Buy a more powerful brain control machine to take over the existing brain control machine? Return the governance right to China in advance? Or let the brain control continue to overflow…? Do you have any suggestion or advice which can actually taking effect for government?

 

3. Many of parents ask why their children suddenly becoming extremely as a rioter. They continued loss their mind to fight with policy in the streets for few months without reason. One of the parent was worried about that her son may going to jail one day.

The chip controller did an experiment with her son, adjusted her son's brain waves to harmony on the brain control machine. Miraculously, the son offered accompany with MaMa to the fresh market for helping carry food that never happened before, which surprised and delighted to the mother.

When parents fought that their children's emotions change too extremely, shall be careful. We can't shield off the brain control, but we can try our best to avoid their willpower being weakness, first check the medicine that they taking is not wrong, never let them taking any drugs that will influence their mind; check any provocative powder which hiding in the “pig mouth mask”? Keep an eye on their balanced diet to ensure blood sugar and blood pressure in normal. As the professional said that the emotional changes caused by brain control machine was also adjusting victims’ blood sugar and blood pressure. Always keep in mind for your children’s mental health. There are most important for all of us.

At the same time, the parents, even school need to have a clear understanding that the student's extremely behavior was caused by the brain control, not metal illness, not only
medical science, but technology science. They need to concentrate on their own willpower to against brain control. Hope all of us can encourage to each others!

 

 

Read more…

腦控空間本週新聞(2019-11-30至2019-12-06) 

 

1.     變態腦控賤人每逢我同朋友通電話時,關閉我口語掣,令我有如突然失聰一樣,沒法聽清對方的意思,沒法按正常思考去溝通,令我很尷尬。深深明白被腦控致失聰的恐怖。

 

2.     本週當我乘飛機由溫哥華飛香港的航機上和下機後, 變態控芯片賤人持續遙控電子武器令我頭痛, 睡眠剥奪, 同時將腿酸者, 身型矮肥者, 腸胃不适者同我併芯片, 令我坐立不安, 長達17小時, 精神虐待.

 害人者: 錢嘉樂, 蔡志恆, 鄧文敏; 

據說背後指使者: 馬時亨, 曾志偉.

 

3.     變態控芯片賤人經常將多人同我併芯片潛聲, 更嚴重者不斷將不同人輪流同我換思維, 令我記憶混亂, 間歇性失憶.

你可能會問我為何知道自己被不同人轉換思維? 我是從觀看錄影帶時, 發覺很多情節不聯貫, 倒帶重睇時感覺到情節畫面很陌生, 似是遺留, 實是己睇過, 只是換了他人思維去記憶. 一部電影很多時需中間重複不停倒帶重播, 才能完整理解. 我可以肯定同我個人專注力無關, 是主記憶被轉換的問題.

有人提出質疑, 認為並非換上他人思維, 而是老代, 當流失RbAp 48 基因, 記憶消失. 當RbAp 48 基因打開, 記憶又恢復. 但恢復的記憶是否包括之前的記憶?  此論點相信同醫學有關, 而非腦控技術.

我個人認為根本就是變態控芯片賤人重複開啟和關閉腦控機中的思維掣而引起.

以上種種, 相信只有了解腦控機詳情的人才能有答案.

 

Mind control Space news this week (November 30 to December 6, 2019)

 

1.     The metamorphosis chip controller turn-off my thinking and oral key When I talking or communication in the phone, I felt suddenly dead air, like my brain in empty situation, I can't understand what my friend talking, and I can't communicate with my normal thought.  I deeply understood the horror of deaf and dumb caused by brain control.

2. This week, when I flew from Vancouver to Hong Kong,  the metamorphosis chip control remoted control electronic harassment for headaches, sleep deprivation, at the same time the bitch who mapping me with few persons who got sour legs, Gastrointestinal upset and cannot sit in properly, making me restless, mentally and Physically abuse over 17 hours.

The
slaughterer
: Chin Ko-Lok, Choi Chi Hung, Tang Man Mang;

It is said whom behind the slaughterer:
Frederick Ma, Eric Tsang.

 

3. The Metamorphosis chip controller mapping me with multiple people in five senses, inducing my voice to misled the listener.   More seriously to mapping my brain in turn with different perps, making my memory confused, intermittent amnesia when my main memory turn to someone else.

You may ask me how you can know being changed brain? When I watching the video, I noticed that many plots were incoherent, and when I re-viewed, I felt that the plot picture was strange, but it was watch just, just changing others brain to remember. So anytime I watching the movie, need to repeated and replayed again for fully understanding. I am sure not only concentration, but changed my main memory.

Some people questioned that no about changing the thinking, but Dementia, it relative to the RbAp 48 gene, when RbAp 48 gene off, the memory loss. When the RbAp 48 gene on, the memory was restored. But does the restored memory include the previous memory? This argument that I believed to be related to medical technology, No only brain controlled technology.

I thought that it is simply caused by the metamorphosis chip controller repeatedly turning on and off the mind switch in the brain control machine.

All of the above, I believe that only people who know the details of the brain control machine can have the correct answer.

 

Read more…